zelex.com.cn

Has anybody every tasted the new implemented hair?

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
sliu1143
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Has anybody every tasted the new implemented hair?

Post by sliu1143 »

I wonder if anyone has ever tasted the new option Zelex provided: implemented hair on soft head. It sounds like a giant leap in terms of fidelity, but I wonder if this is another "version 1.0" of something. When the implemented hair just came out, people were excited, but soon they found the fall out was just as astonishing as the concept itself. So here I just wonder if there's any buyer that could share experience from buyer's perspective?

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Has anybody every tasted the new implemented hair?

Post by Gaijin »

Is there a translation error here? I try very hard not to eat or taste hair.

nahmot

Post by nahmot »

Delicious but I couldn't eat a whole one

Joedude17

Post by Joedude17 »

Tastes like chicken.

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

sliu1143 wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 8:34 pm I wonder if anyone has ever tasted the new option Zelex provided: implemented hair on soft head. It sounds like a giant leap in terms of fidelity, but I wonder if this is another "version 1.0" of something. When the implemented hair just came out, people were excited, but soon they found the fall out was just as astonishing as the concept itself. So here I just wonder if there's any buyer that could share experience from buyer's perspective?
You mean tested, right?
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

Leaf85
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Leaf85 »

I got some of Chidori's pubic hair in my mouth once. Tasted like lube. If you mean 'tested' then nope, I don't own a Zelex. I will tell you though that the only reason I got the implanted pubic hair on my silicone doll (Starpery) was it was a 'free' option. Wore away within the first couple of weeks but there was a 'buyer beware' warning. I had been curious (but wouldn't have paid for it). If Zelex has come up with a surefire way to implant hair in a soft head then thats pretty nice. Personally I prefer wigs that way my girls can wear different styles and colors easily.

Kind regards,
Dave
Kind regards, :)
Dave

Idol Crew:
Nagisa (159cm Starpery TPE Zhu Lin)- No.1
Nagisa's Gravure Photobooks viewtopic.php?t=153780
Rinko (158cm Sanhui silicone Toshiko)- too lazy, photos in Na-chan's thread
Chidori (151cm Starpery silicone Rong)- banger chic.
Rikka (162cm E-cup Sino silicone Linyin)- ready, coming home soon

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Doll Advocate »

I make a point to NOT eat the hair .
It's not a good sorce of Fibre.

I'll see myself out.

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZombieWinter »

Joedude17 wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:52 am Tastes like chicken.
Hahahahahah!!!
FOR SALE: (PARODY) viewtopic.php?t=146954

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

INFORMATIONS