www.wmdolls.com

Safe clothes to avoid staining on Wm 155 DD

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Crixus117
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Safe clothes to avoid staining on Wm 155 DD

Post by Crixus117 »

Hi everyone. I purchased a Wm 155 DD doll recently. I am new to doll ownership. I’ve been doing research, but information can be quite hard to come by on certain things, maybe I just suck at searching the forums still. I am wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of guides for what colors and materials specifically to use/avoid on tpe dolls. From what I gather, it’s best to stick to light colors such as white, grey, silver, light blue, and pink. I’m wondering if dark pink is a bad idea, as that can be closer to red. Also I hear leather is a bad idea, but is a faux leather (pu leather) bikini in pink or white a bad idea? Any pointers or already established threads you can point me to would be appreciated. Thanks.

mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Safe clothes to avoid staining on Wm 155 DD

Post by mathieu242 »

In my experience, the newer the doll the more likely she will stain. You can minimize the effect that dark colors will have on her skin by hand washing all the clothes before she wears them. What I've noticed after nearly 2 years of having a WM TPE doll is that her skin seems to have built up a resistance to staining when exposed to most items. I try to minimize her outfits to mostly white/pink/blush colors just to be safe though.

You asked about PU leather items.. I've purchased a couple black PU strappy outfits from SHEIN and I will tell you that those items gave me the darkest stains after only 15 minutes or so of exposure.
Meet Sophia (WM 160A) viewtopic.php?t=151537

Meet Kristina (Starpery 165G Silicone) viewtopic.php?t=163445

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi there and congratulations on getting a WM155DD, one of my absolute favourite doll designs, I've got a couple myself and my number one tip for avoiding stains would be avoid any cheap darker coloured items as they will most likely stain and pu leather can be particularly bad. However it needn't be all whites and pale pinks as there are many better quality brands that sell colour fast clothing, ie it's been treated so that the darker colours won't run or transfer to tpe. Now it can be trial and error working out what works but I can tell you that Curvy Kate make lingerie and bra's etc that are fine and I think it's the UK28H bra that will fit your gal. See attached pic of my Sara wearing her favourite Curvy Kate bra, also if your gal has gel then a good bra is a must! Hope that helps
Attachments
Lumii_20240212_221641860.jpg
Lumii_20240212_221641860.jpg (9.85 MiB) Viewed 849 times

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

Hi Crixus, perhaps this article could give you a good starting foundation around avoiding staining: https://sxdolled.com/blogs/the-sxdolled ... -love-doll

Crixus117
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Crixus117 »

Thanks for the replies everyone, that’s great info. Another question I have is in regards to storing the doll. I built a cabinet for her. Should I leave her standing on her feet with the head attached, or should install a rod and hang her instead?

Tailor
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tailor »

viewtopic.php?t=144498
This thread is one of more in-depth ones on the subject from what I remember.
Jade: SM 148cm
Claire: JM New Tree Elf 80cm
Mi-Soo: Starpery 171cm A

Treepusher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Treepusher »

A lot of my clothing has come from Shein and Temu. It’s cheap, questionable quality, tho for light use on dolls it seems sturdy enough. I don’t trust the stability of the dyes, so multiple washes or very limited time on the doll has been safe so far.

I also buy clothes for her at Macy’s. Excellent quality (all on clearance or ‘Last Act’ for pennies on the dollar), name brand stuff, and zero issues with staining no matter how long I leave her dressed.

You can also have your doll wear nylons/panty hose and a body suit under darker clothing to prevent staining.

Digginthemdollz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Digginthemdollz »

Most important info...acne cream is best tool to remove stains on tpe.

shyted
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by shyted »

Congrats on the new doll!

The poster put a black bra inside bowel with mineral oil to get out most of the color.
Success in reducing clothes dye staining (TPE)

Treepusher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Treepusher »

shyted wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:00 pm

The poster put a black bra inside bowel with mineral oil to get out most of the color.
Success in reducing clothes dye staining (TPE)
That can’t have been fun…

INFORMATIONS