www.rosemarydoll.com

The "You forgot something in your cart" Email

We’re the officially authorized vendor of top sex doll brands such as WM, YL, SE and etc. We have consistently adhered to a "customer first, quality first" principle, and always provide our customers with the best customer service, 100% authentic sex dolls ONLY, the best offers & price guarantee, flexible financing, 24/7 customer support, and free shipping worldwide.
DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

The "You forgot something in your cart" Email

Post by DocWen »

Dear Rosemary Doll,

The quickest way to get me to not do repeat business with you is to have your site continue to do its automated "Hey XXX! Your cart is wondering where you went!" :roll:

All it does is make me return to your site, empty my cart and rethink purchasing from you. Because I'll tell you where I went: To another vendor who doesn't spam my inbox.

Ok, so I'm exaggerating A LOT. But it is really annoying. :haha4:
---
DocWen
Never give up! Never surrender! - Jason Nesmith
Proud companion of Etsuko (MLW 148b) and Anjelica (XT Doll 163F)
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

Davey2469
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: The "You forgot something in your cart" Email

Post by Davey2469 »

DocWen wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:53 am Dear Rosemary Doll,

The quickest way to get me to not do repeat business with you is to have your site continue to do its automated "Hey XXX! Your cart is wondering where you went!" :roll:

All it does is make me return to your site, empty my cart and rethink purchasing from you. Because I'll tell you where I went: To another vendor who doesn't spam my inbox.

It seems the vendors/mfg are trying to rush an impulse buy as I received the same from IronTech.

BTW, your avatar’s eye lol. I thought about cross-eyed, but we couldn’t see eye to eye, and I think she was seeing someone on the side.
Lalya 170cm C S39 Real Lady “The bOMb
Current: viewtopic.php?t=178506
First version: viewtopic.php?t=173583
Interested in IronTech? - https://www.irontechdoll.com/?sld=carycme - carycme10 for 10% off
Laura 167cm F S39 ITSRS WR 60kg UltraSoft ITSRS

Darla 159cm E silicone Hedy Starpery
viewtopic.php?t=174942
Newer: viewtopic.php?t=179212

FastEddie68

Post by FastEddie68 »

Some sites you got to put an item into the cart to work out the total price, don't think an email reminder would stop me but would be annoying.

cycleingking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by cycleingking »

I personally use the cart as a tactic. A lot of times...if it sits too long, there is another automation that kicks in with a discount! Does not generally bother me. I have benefited from this handsomely for dolls and beyond.
Minor annoyance if it gets you a bigger discount.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

cycleingking wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:06 am I personally use the cart as a tactic. A lot of times...if it sits too long, there is another automation that kicks in with a discount! Does not generally bother me. I have benefited from this handsomely for dolls and beyond.
Minor annoyance if it gets you a bigger discount.
Shein does that a lot. I watched an item go to literally half price after a couple of weeks.

Only issue is I'd already bought it so I have no idea why it was reminding me again, but it proved what you're saying. lol!
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

chippyminton

Post by chippyminton »

Davey2469 wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:07 am

BTW, your avatar’s eye lol. I thought about cross-eyed, but we couldn’t see eye to eye, and I think she was seeing someone on the side.
She's a drummer. She's developed a genius way of watching her snare drum and hi-hat at the same time.

toddjy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by toddjy »

But, some times you wonder how little they want to make a sale. I never hear anything from the places I've bought dolls from. Or asked about dolls from.

I'm surprised they don't occasionally send a "we have a new doll that you might be interested in" e-mail.

esquisseallure
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by esquisseallure »

DocWen wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:53 am Dear Rosemary Doll,

I leave items in my cart for sites such as Etsy a other Outdoor gears website. They often offer discounts either through email or regular snail mail. I guess they should let you personalize it.
Snuggle buddy --> XYColo 163cm LB

Wishlist: Tayu, Elsababe 148cm, lushdoll

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

A lot of shopping sites do that not just sex doll vendors. Usually this happens with a registered email. But you can simply ignore it most of us use the cart to see how much the doll is with discounts or compare prices.
Irontech 160cm H-cup Review viewtopic.php?t=167483
Doll's Castle 150cm K-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2415314#p2415314
6Ye 161cm J-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2442140#p2442140
YL Doll 158cm I-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2481808#p2481808
Get beautiful dolls with great discounts & affordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

RosemaryDoll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by RosemaryDoll »

Happy New Year, everyone! We are very sorry; this was an automatic email function of the website. If it has caused you any inconvenience, we sincerely apologize. If you have already completed your purchase, please ignore this email. We will look into how to optimize this feature.

Once again, we wish everyone good health and all the best in the Year of the Dragon!

:glou:

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

RosemaryDoll wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 9:41 pm Happy New Year, everyone! We are very sorry; this was an automatic email function of the website. If it has caused you any inconvenience, we sincerely apologize. If you have already completed your purchase, please ignore this email. We will look into how to optimize this feature.

Once again, we wish everyone good health and all the best in the Year of the Dragon!

:glou:
It's ok. I was just feeling feisty.
---
DocWen
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

RosemaryDoll wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 9:41 pm We will look into how to optimize this feature.
What this short thread has shown me is that I'm again the odd man out when it comes to things. Which is why I seldom demand that manufacturer's follow my wants and needs.

You're doing a great job, Rosemary Doll! No need to change anything!
And to you, too!
---
DocWen

Zlamvam
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Zlamvam »

Umm, ok. And why do you really care at all about it? It is automated Emails.
Only thing I do about that kind of Emails when I do check my Enails is to delete and that is it. Done.

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

Zlamvam wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 8:02 am Umm, ok. And why do you really care at all about it? It is automated Emails.
Umm, ok. And why do you really care at all about whether I care at all? Maybe I care because I find them irritating? (As, you know, I said in my OP. though I guess I used the word Annoying and immediately stated that I was exaggerating a LOT. Did you even bother to finish reading the OP before telling me how I shouldn't care? It was really short.) I find automated emails to be annoying unless it's an automation I asked for. Because... well... I asked for it.

Shocking that someone else feels differently about something than you, I know, but it happens out here in the wild.
Only thing I do about that kind of Emails when I do check my Emails is to delete and that is it. Done.
Good for you! But why should I have to do those extra steps? If I don't get them, then that is it. Done. Wowzers! That was easy! Normally, when I get unwanted emails from companies I buy from, I'm able to unsubscribe from whatever list they have me on. Unfortunately, there isn't an option to do that with this.

I don't think they serve any purpose and I find them irritating. Other people came into the thread and stated why they were helpful and/or useful. I nodded and said, "Huh. I guess I'm the odd one." I then stated that companies shouldn't follow what I say as I'm not indicative of the customer base as a whole. I mean if most others find something useful that I find annoying, it wouldn't make any sense to change it from their point of view.

How I fixed it is to just not leave anything in Rosemary's Cart. That was a way easier fix! No more emails. Yay! :multi:

They'll still get my business, though, because I think they're awesome and they sell XT Dolls which I really enjoy. (If I ever buy another XT Doll, that is. I find my XT Doll 163F Nancy to be exactly what I was looking for! So much so that I have two of them. Ha! Thanks, Rosemary Doll!)
---
DocWen

RosemaryDoll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by RosemaryDoll »

Thank you very much for everyone's understanding and support! Wishing everyone good health and all the best in the new year! :)

INFORMATIONS