www.tayu-doll.com

Head connector

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
Obi2Kanobi

Head connector

Post by Obi2Kanobi »

Tayu's rectangular connector is proprietary. Is there an advantage from a Tayu perspective? Does the head fit better or move/look more flush? Considering there is a groove on the neck I figured getting the M16 version would be pointless if the motive was for compatibility with other heads..? Or is the groove only on the rectangle connection model? Either way, does the proprietary setup flow better? Is there any advantage to this or did Tayu only do this early in their development and are phasing it out?

Thanks to anyone with first hand experience.

For the record, I just ordered 148D Peach with rectangular connection, figuring the true Tayu setup would be ideal.

GrimmHorizon
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Head connector

Post by GrimmHorizon »

From what I can remember reading, The rectangular connector was first and only the rectangular connector has the neck groove (more "seamless" like connection to the head). The M16 connector was added later to give the ability to swap heads from/to another manufacturer using the industry standard connection and does NOT have the molded neck-to-head "groove".
As for the advantages, I have no personal experience yet. My 158C+ is on order and I'm patiently waiting her arrival LOL.
Charlotte - Aibei 153H
Katerina -Tayu 158C+ - soon™

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZZ48UUP »

I ordered mine with the proprietary square connector rather than the M16 setup because I didn't want the head wobble that M16 heads have.

My Gynoid head is firmly attached with their proprietary connector and I was hoping for the same results.

Unfortunately my doll arrived without the square bracket so I can't comment yet on how well it works.

My 163 did arrive with pieces to convert the heads (I got two heads) from the proprietary connectors back to an M16 setup. You have to unscrew a plate in the head and then unscrew the female end inside the head that accepts the bracket, and replace the first plate, with another one compatible with the M16 bolt.

Rather than having a headless doll, that's what I've done until the square connector arrives.

Honestly, this doll is off the charts amazing. Their promo work doesn't show off just how realistic these dolls are. My 163 is just as realistic as my Gynoid and the makeup on the head (I did get two hard heads) is absolutely unbelievable. She is gorgeous..... but there is head wobble so I am going to swap the connector once it arrives.

I'll update this thread and let you know the effectiveness at that time.

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

ZZ48UUP wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:40 am My 163 did arrive...
You have a TAYU 163D? Wow! There are so few people out there who even mention them much less have one. It is far and away my favorite Tayu sculpt.

Very, very interested in hearing your feelings, impressions, reviews, pictures, whatever you're willing to share about the 163.

Nevermind. Found it! Thanks!
---
DocWen
Never give up! Never surrender! - Jason Nesmith
Proud companion of Etsuko (MLW 148b) and Anjelica (XT Doll 163F)
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZZ48UUP »

Hey DocWen.

If you have questions on the 163, let me know.

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

ZZ48UUP wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:57 pm Hey DocWen.

Sure! Just the standard stuff really:
1 ) How is she holding up? Joints, paint, etc.
2 ) How is the sex?
3 ) Does she have vagina gap?
4 ) Her proportions seem more "realistic" so is she easy to find clothes for?
etc., etc.
---
DocWen
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZZ48UUP »

DocWen wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:02 am

2 ) How is the sex?
etc., etc.
Will paste and reply on the thread with my factory photos as not to hijack this thread

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

ZZ48UUP wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:33 pm
DocWen wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:02 am

2 ) How is the sex?
etc., etc.
Will paste and reply on the thread with my factory photos as not to hijack this thread
Sounds great! Thanks!
---
DocWen

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

While you've been most kind to answer all my other questions, I always think of more! Ha!

How much does she actually weigh? With and without her head? I know what the website says, but I think we both know that those aren't always accurate.

Thank you for everything!
---
DocWen

INFORMATIONS