www.wmdolls.com

WM 125cm (2014)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Jrev145
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

WM 125cm (2014)

Post by Jrev145 »

So it's been almost 10 years since the release of the beautiful WM 125cm and was wondering if they were planning to release some sort of reissue for an anniversary special.
I've seen a few posts about that particular doll size and I've been personally longing for something lighter and more updated from WM in that height and weight department. I think I may be missing something since they stopped releasing dolls of those less than 140cm. I'm sure it might be to prevent any social and cultural persecution and backlash, but still. Art is art

Any thoughts?

Gallery https://wmdolls.com/photos/index.php?/c ... bile=false

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: WM 125cm (2014)

Post by SxDolled »

The doll is quite short and does look young and child-like. Therefore, and this is just my opinion, I doubt they'd release any more dolls of the sort due to laws and regulations.
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

I have WM's 125cm. To me, there's nothing childlike about it. Fuller, more accurate adult proportions than a lot of larger dolls. (see meet, Jyoti in my sig) Got mine in 2017. As far as I know it's still available, just not marketed by many vendors anymore. I had to contact the vendor I used direct to get mine. Some of that may be due to ambiguous doll legislation in various parts of the world, but I think it has more to do with profit. They can simply charge more for bigger dolls.

toddjy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by toddjy »

Pretty sure you can still get a 125cm from WM. Probably not if you're in England, Australia, or Canada. But I doubt you'd have much problem in most states of the US, even those who've banned childlike dolls.

Check with your favorite vendor (who isn't Sxdolled, apparently). When I bought my 118cm, because I wasn't sure if 125cm looked natural, I picked a head from DollFrance or 1am. (Still haven't heard if 1am is still actually in business, so I wouldn't try to buy from them. But the page is still there.)

INFORMATIONS