www.irontechdoll.com

The Girlfriend Experience [Irontech Doll 163 S40]

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: The Girlfriend Experience [Irontech Doll 163 S40]

Post by Jonathan- »

I love her style in these photos, Niro. That belly jewelry is a super nice touch. Such great posing, too :thumbs_up:

And her loving eyes and gentle smile are so endearing.

Excellent photography, man!

Davey2469
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Davey2469 »

Oh my oh my. I had to g back thru the whole tread to decide on a favorite and guess what? There isn’t a favorite because they are all SHAZAM!. Keep ‘em coming and thank you for the great photos. Congrats on making the cover too!
Lalya 170cm C S39 Real Lady “The bOMb
Current: viewtopic.php?t=178506
First version: viewtopic.php?t=173583
Interested in IronTech? - https://www.irontechdoll.com/?sld=carycme - carycme10 for 10% off
Laura 167cm F S39 ITSRS WR 60kg UltraSoft ITSRS

Darla 159cm E silicone Hedy Starpery
viewtopic.php?t=174942
Newer: viewtopic.php?t=179212

GraFXman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GraFXman »

• Nirodha wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:50 amThank you. If you scroll up a little in the face app thread you will see another pic of her and if you go back to the previous page she is there too! :multi:
    Yes I am german btw:)
    I’m going to have to go back and look at that Faceapp page again, I think I may have missed something!!

Your command of English is very impressive Nirodha, much respect!!
    Well, I guess that in addition to the gorgeous Jasmin we also have that in common because I’m German as well, originally from Krefeld-Uerdingen am Rhein, but I left with my Mother (against my will) when I was a teenager.. Prost!!

Dollcocktail
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Dollcocktail »

She’s absolutely stunning!! Where did you find such a beauty?? 😊

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

Nirodha, you know what impresses me the most about your girl? This is her picture on the Rosemary Doll’s website (and other places). Same body, same head. You had the foresight to imagine what she could look like in different skin tone, makeup, and hair. Your Jasmin is by far better looking than how they showed her… and, yes, your photography skills are phenomenal too…
Attachments
IMG_1051.jpeg
IMG_1051.jpeg (629.35 KiB) Viewed 508 times
Body: XTdoll 163F Silicone.
Emily (XTdoll XT-2 head): viewtopic.php?t=174486
Sophie (Zelex GE115 head): viewtopic.php?t=178207
Brandi (Zelex GE45-5 head): viewtopic.php?p=2511578

Lurkingway

Post by Lurkingway »

jeep2639 wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 4:14 pm Nirodha, you know what impresses me the most about your girl? This is her picture on the Rosemary Doll’s website (and other places). Same body, same head. You had the foresight to imagine what she could look like in different skin tone, makeup, and hair. Your Jasmin is by far better looking than how they showed her… and, yes, your photography skills are phenomenal too…
They definitely showed Eileen in tan and with a similar hairstyle although different body.
https://www.irontechdoll.com/products/t ... 40-eileen/

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

Lurkingway wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:02 pm
jeep2639 wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 4:14 pm Nirodha, you know what impresses me the most about your girl? This is her picture on the Rosemary Doll’s website (and other places). Same body, same head. You had the foresight to imagine what she could look like in different skin tone, makeup, and hair. Your Jasmin is by far better looking than how they showed her… and, yes, your photography skills are phenomenal too…
They definitely showed Eileen in tan and with a similar hairstyle although different body.
https://www.irontechdoll.com/products/t ... 40-eileen/
Ah… I take it back, then… although your posing and photography skills are still phenomenal…
Body: XTdoll 163F Silicone.
Emily (XTdoll XT-2 head): viewtopic.php?t=174486
Sophie (Zelex GE115 head): viewtopic.php?t=178207
Brandi (Zelex GE45-5 head): viewtopic.php?p=2511578

INFORMATIONS