www.tayu-doll.com

Voluptuous Tayu?

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
magnussam

Re: Voluptuous Tayu?

Post by magnussam »

crazedcat wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:03 pm
RevJack wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 4:58 pm Tayu doesn't need to build fat chicks for the American market.
Soon. (Not "fat" but voluptuous) 8)

They're working on something else first. Should be done in March. :thumbs_up:
Ouuu nice. Any awesome intro discount pricing? Thanks for the heads up. Time to look at my finances ;)

Jugo

Post by Jugo »

Please Tayu, no fat dolls. We want them like this

Tmmail
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Tmmail »

Jugo wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:41 am Please Tayu, no fat dolls. We want them like this

100% agree!! That would be a one of the hottest dolls!

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

Deviant Usagi wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 5:55 pm
Streaker wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 5:37 pm Tayu, build a body based off this model. You guys will dominate the industry!

(Model's name is Sarita Natividad)
Saw the pictures first before I read the post so assumed she was a doll - not gonna lie was super close to commenting that she's the most realistic doll I'd ever seen. :lol:
I also thought she was a doll at first. Not sure if that's a sign of just how good dolls have become or ....
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

Jugo

Post by Jugo »

Socratus wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:18 pm
Deviant Usagi wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 5:55 pm
Streaker wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 5:37 pm Tayu, build a body based off this model. You guys will dominate the industry!

(Model's name is Sarita Natividad)
Saw the pictures first before I read the post so assumed she was a doll - not gonna lie was super close to commenting that she's the most realistic doll I'd ever seen. :lol:
I also thought she was a doll at first. Not sure if that's a sign of just how good dolls have become or ....
Wow, I had no idea it was an actual person, I thought the image was AI generated.

GrimmHorizon
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by GrimmHorizon »

Jugo wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:41 am Please Tayu, no fat dolls. We want them like this

. . . wow . . . just . . . wow.
I agree with this +1000 :glou:
Charlotte - Aibei 153H
Katerina -Tayu 158C+ - soon™

cycleingking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by cycleingking »

The only reason I don't have a Tayu. I need more bonified woman proportions :)

Im 6'5" and far from super slim. All the current models while cute are just too toy like for my taste. I am watching this space. As soon as I see a >165 with at least a 95cm hip and hopefully a 60+cm waist, Im all in so long as they don't over due the breast size. Don't need anything monstrous up top. With their weight reduction tech, I would be happy with 35 to 40kg.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

magnussam

Post by magnussam »

YES! With a nice big booty please, +++ on puffy nipples. Love the eager facial expression, also no vaginal gape!.

Please, Tayu?

magnussam

Post by magnussam »

cycleingking wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:19 am The only reason I don't have a Tayu. I need more bonified woman proportions :)

Im 6'5" and far from super slim. All the current models while cute are just too toy like for my taste. I am watching this space. As soon as I see a >165 with at least a 95cm hip and hopefully a 60+cm waist, Im all in so long as they don't over due the breast size. Don't need anything monstrous up top. With their weight reduction tech, I would be happy with 35 to 40kg.
I also think the Tayu 155B have generally better proportions in terms of realism compared to the rest of their dolls. Proportional arms/waist/hips would be great! Make it built for sex. If they scaled up the 155 and put a bigger butt on it I think that would be great.

Jugo

Post by Jugo »

cycleingking wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:19 am The only reason I don't have a Tayu. I need more bonified woman proportions :)

Have a look at the Tauy 170 E. It is 170 cm with 61 cm waist and 97 cm hips, don't know if the breasts are too large for your taste but all your other boxes are ticked https://www.tayu-doll.com/product/170cm ... -ivy-set1/.

cycleingking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by cycleingking »

Jugo wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:46 pm

Have a look at the Tauy 170 E. It is 170 cm with 61 cm waist and 97 cm hips, don't know if the breasts are too large for your taste but all your other boxes are ticked https://www.tayu-doll.com/product/170cm ... -ivy-set1/.
Thanks! You are absolutely right. I should have provided my actual ideal proportions instead of minimums. The perfect doll proportions for me actually exist in the SP 165D Cup. If Tayu would take this sculpt and put their amazing tech into it, i.e weight reduction- Instabuy. Ordering immediately. The 170E Tayu is amazing, just too slender in the hips and thighs for my taste.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

lakeman1

Post by lakeman1 »

That model would work for me!

horrorhorry

Post by horrorhorry »

RevJack wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 4:58 pm Tayu doesn't need to build fat chicks for the American market.

They're working on something else first ... 8O Like what may I ask ?

Torso
Just some legs
New head

Or a full blown new sexy body ????????????

need more info pleassssss ..... any mood-board or 3D models lying around :whistle:

Just kidding..... only if Tayu is ok on info dripping out of course :razz:

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

Teasing is only tolerated if it's from Anji or another hot doll. :bad-words: :2gunfire:

I look forward to hearing what's in store. Isn't March like 4 days away? Hmmmm...? :whistle:
---
DocWen
Never give up! Never surrender! - Jason Nesmith
Proud companion of Etsuko (MLW 148b) and Anjelica (XT Doll 163F)
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by crazedcat »

horrorhorry wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:48 pm They're working on something else first ... 8O Like what may I ask ?

Torso
Just some legs
New head

Or a full blown new sexy body ????????????

need more info pleassssss ..... any mood-board or 3D models lying around :whistle:

Just kidding..... only if Tayu is ok on info dripping out of course :razz:
The acronym for the answer is just 3 vowels :razz:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sillyconeman
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

INFORMATIONS