www.siliconelovers.com

Only One Issue in the Past Few Years

Reviews on Silicone Lovers Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Micro753
Apprentice
Apprentice

Only One Issue in the Past Few Years

Post by Micro753 »

I've been looking at getting my first doll for a few years now, trying to save up enough for it and doing constant research, which would often involve asking question from various vendors. I've asked a good few questions from their support staff, and most of my experiences were good, but my most recent interaction with them was a bit disappointing.

I have read on the forum that Gamelady was under the same parent company as Zelex. The Zelex EXP skeleton is something I definitely want, mostly for the ball joint in the neck, but I like the Gamelady designs more than the Zelex ones. Silicone Lovers doesn't have the EXP skeleton option for Gamelady, so I emailed them to ask about it. I asked if there was any way I could order a Gamelady doll from them but with the EXP skeleton instead of the regular Evo skeleton, and how much extra it would cost. The response I got didn't really answer the question, instead just saying that Gamelady dolls already come with a similar skeleton. I assume they were referring to the Evo skeleton? Yes, it is similar, but not quite the same. They didn't say it was impossible, they didn't say it was possible, it just kinda felt like they dodged the question this time. A bit disappointing since every other question I've asked over the past few years has been answered satisfactorily.

Overall, very good support and very helpful. This is the first time in well over a year where a question was not really answered. Ultimately, I ended up finding a different vendor that had the EXP option for Gamelady (the other vendor actually had the EXP upgrade as a free option at the time I ordered).

INFORMATIONS