www.wmdolls.com

Gwawdlyd the Goblin Girl (108L + head 77)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
P3T3flytese
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Gwawdlyd the Goblin Girl (108L + head 77)

Post by P3T3flytese »

Jotsuna wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 10:39 am She is beautiful, lovely goblin, lovely shortstack.
If you don't mind me asking, where did you get the wig? I'm looking for a similar one, long curly afro style but all I can find is wigs that look like clowns.
Hey Jotsuan :),

I had this question before and tried to find some exact info on it. All I can tell you is that it is a wig from a European distributor called Boland.
Unfortunately it's a Dutch company, so the customer service was blunt, greedy and uninformative with little to no real knowledge of the products they sell.
All I can say is look for Boland wigs on European amazon sites and maybe you'll find this exact wig.
However here's a link to amazon with the search prompt words: "long red curly wig" Perhaps a good alternative can be found among these? :)
https://www.amazon.com/s?k=long+red+cur ... _sb_noss_1

I hope this info was useful to you. Sorry, I can't help you with more info on the exact wig like my Gwawdlyd. :)
My treasure: Agdistis WMDoll 155L (Normal Nipples) + #262
viewtopic.php?t=150340

INFORMATIONS