climaxdoll.

Introducing The 110cm Custom Mega Vanessa Torso (From LoveNestle)

Torso Only Dolls without limbs, and other partials, could be any simulated body part targeted at fetishes or simply to use as a masturbation toy.
King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Introducing The 110cm Custom Mega Vanessa Torso (From LoveNestle)

Post by King Solo »

Hi everyone, I would humbly like to introduce to all my BBW lovers out there, a one-of-a-kind Mega Torso, that'll surely take you for a wild ride, or Snu Snu you to death in the process.

Either way, I'm pretty sure it'll inevitably leave you with a really BIG smile on your face :mrgreen:
mail (4).jpg
mail (4).jpg (664.92 KiB) Viewed 3360 times
Her body stats: :evidence:

Height: 110cm
Hip: 140cm
Waist: 82cm
Bust: 138cm

Weight: 68kg .... That's right, your eyes aren't playing tricks on you, you read that right... That's 150lbs of pure Ultra-Soft Silicone BBW bliss.

Edit: (SHE DOES COME WITH WEIGHT REDUCTION) .... She's 68kg with weight reduction, I shudder to think what she would weigh without it. But fortunately, weight reduction has almost no effect on the level of her softness.... especially around the breast and ass. (So, all's good there! :lol: :thumbs_up:)

But first, let's take a quick look at how we got here, in the first place.

It all started with my purchase of their 85cm standard sized Vanessa torso sometime last year. (Standard sized version)
Vanessa-65.92LB-BBW-Sex-Doll-With-Big-Boobs-15.jpg
Vanessa-65.92LB-BBW-Sex-Doll-With-Big-Boobs-15.jpg (337.95 KiB) Viewed 3360 times
This was my very first time ever experiencing silicone in the form of a doll or torso. Because before that, I had been strictly an advocate of TPE and thought silicone was way too firm and stiff to be considered a good material for sex toys, let alone a love doll, and no one could convivence me otherwise. You could eaisly say that I was stubbornly stuck in my ways, and it was going to take a small miracle to snap me out of it.

(Seriously, I almost got stuck thinking silicone was inferior too TPE....)
ezgif.com-animated-gif-maker.gif
ezgif.com-animated-gif-maker.gif (8.93 MiB) Viewed 3360 times

Well, that miracle was LoveNestles new Ultra-Soft silicone blend, combined with their Love ass and Love breast gel options. I mean like seriously, after feeling what this torso felt like in person, I was hooked lined and snickered lol. Never to look back.

Now don't get me wrong, TPE is still a really good material for the use in sex toys and love dolls. But if you're more into hyper realism in look, feel and function, over bounciness and jiggle, then silicone is most definitely a better all-around material for that. Over the years I've owned quite a few TPE toys, hips and torsos and have grown quite accustomed to them, but I've also never owned a full-sized love doll in either TPE or silicone.

So, for the past couple of years I've been doing some extensive research into the full-sized doll market in order to make an informed first-time purchase, before investing such a large amount of money into something that I knew very little about. If my living situation hadn't been what was over the past couple of years, I know I would have surely bought many full-sized TPE dolls in various sizes, shapes and builds by now.

But since I was limited on space, my next best option was the torso market. I know, I know, it has no head or limbs, so it really doesn't count as a love doll. I thought the exact same thing when I bought my first torso, the Climax Doll 90cm L-cup in ultra-soft TPE.
Climax 90cm.png
Climax 90cm.png (2.05 MiB) Viewed 3360 times
This thing was nice and gave me a small idea of what it might be like to own a full-sized doll, without actually owning one. But it was too small and felt like a big blob of jello, I needed something bigger and the whole headless/limbless situation meant that I seen this thing strictly as a sex toy only. (No personality, no persona, strictly tits and ass... literally)

So, I went in search of a bigger torso, that better lined up with my 6'5" frame and stature. And the only torso that I could find after my extensive search throughout the doll market, that came anywhere close to what I was looking for, was the Alexandra torso form sexdolltorso
alexandra-20220316.jpg
alexandra-20220316.jpg (116.05 KiB) Viewed 3360 times
This thing was big and bouncy (the biggest TPE torso on the market), but not as soft as the ultra-soft 90cm torso from Climax Doll, which was fine, so long as she better represented the size of an actual full-sized grown woman (without arms, legs and a head of course) .... But I'm also at this time beginning to slowly learn how to use my imagination better, as well as realizing that a full detailed head and face attached to a limbless body would just make things worse lol. So, keeping it in the category of strictly sex toy only, really helps minimize any feelings of creepiness.

Personally, I feel like dolls and torsos both have their own separate place within our imagination of sex objects emulating the size and shape of the human form. One is seen more like a persona with a personality of its own, while the other is strictly seen and used primarily for sexual pleasure only, without the need for a persona or personality. They're both equally fun to play with within our sexual explorations and imaginations, but shouldn't be combined together as one.... A torso is a torso, and a doll is a doll.

If I ever added a head to a torso, it would be very abstract with no face or eyes, (basically what you see on most display mannequins in department stores, or what you see on a lot of plushy dolls)

Everyone is different and have their own opinions, but that's just my personal take on the topic.

So, moving on. Right around the same time of me purchasing the Alexandra torso from sexdolltorso, I also stumbled across a new little company that had just popped onto scene called LoveNestle, who were selling and advertising ultra realistic silicone torsos on TDF.

At that time, I still had my own personal biases towards silicone and really didn't pay them much attention at all, even though their torsos looked very real and extremely captivating (Especially their Vanessa torso with its hyper realistic skin texture). But, I also at time had a little disposable income to spare on at least trying them out to see what this so-called ultra-soft silicone was all about. So, I ordered one and the rest is history, to say the least.

I was seriously blown away at the level of fine detail and tactile feel of the silicone skin and skin texture of this torso after receiving it from LoveNestle. That I had completely forgot about my other quite expensive TPE torsos and couldn't keep my hands off of this new one. This thing was night and day in comparison to its TPE counter parts, that I had to completely and entirely shift my stance on my previous biases towards silicone in thinking it was an inferior material to TPE.

Even though the ultra-soft TPE torso was softer and squishier, it suddenly became very unrealistic in look and feel when compared to how realistic the Vanessa torso looked and felt. Their love breast and love ass gel options felt so close to the real thing when squeezed and spanked, that I sometimes forgot that I was fondling a headless/limbless torso lol.

Here's a couple level of softness sample GIF's of what I'm talking about
ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converter (8).gif
ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converter (8).gif (7.56 MiB) Viewed 3360 times
ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converter (9).gif
ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converter (9).gif (7.22 MiB) Viewed 3360 times
So, as you can see, the level of softness in the love ass alone, is enough to convivence anyone of the quality of realism exhibited in these ultra-soft silicone torsos.

But once again, my only issue was that it wasn't big enough for my size and stature and took a lot of that realism along with this size difference. I seriously needed a torso that at minimum came with an 80cm MTV, which literally isn't attainable anywhere out there in the TPE or silicone market that fits those measurements.

So I contacted LoveNestle, and inquired to see if they would custom enlarge their already existing Vanessa torso to a size that closely met my requirements. And they said yes, and gladly obliged to my request to make me a 135cm Mega Vanessa.

Of course, at that time I didn't really know what I was doing and had no idea of just how much a few cm in height affects the overall size, stature and weight of the overall dimensions of the torso. Not only are you enlarging the length of the model, but you're also enlarging EVERYTHING else by a factor of 2. I was more interested in the length of the torso and its MTV, then worrying about how big and massive she would be at that specified height.

So when they 3D printed Ms Snu Snu out at 135cm, I was right away beyond shocked at the ridiculousness of the size of her breast lol. I knew right off the bat that I had made a serious error in judgement in determining how tall she needed to be without venturing into the realm of totally too big and heavy. She probably could have gotten away with her 135cm size if her breast weren't already so large from their starting point.

I think a lot of you have already seen the photos of this failed 135cm behemoth, but if you haven't, here they are again.
135cm vs 85cm Vanessa.png
135cm vs 85cm Vanessa.png (1.52 MiB) Viewed 3360 times
She was so large that her hip was going to be 175cm, which equaled out to a 70-inch ass! I'm an ass man to the core, so that alone convinced me to go ahead with the project anyway, even though my rational mind was saying that 168cm mega bust, were going to make this torso weigh a small ton.

And of course, they did......

She failed miserably after coming out of the mold. She weighed a whopping 220lbs, her breast was so big and massive, that they immediately begun to rip away from her shoulders.
Failed 135cm.png
Failed 135cm.png (1.96 MiB) Viewed 3360 times
So, it was back to the drawing board, I had to officially start over from the beginning, but this time at a reduced height and reasonable stature.

And after a considerable amount of planning and proper size scale calculations, I decided on the 110cm height adjustment.

This new height adjustment meant that she was now going to have a 140cm hip, which equaled out to a 55-inch ass and a 138cm bust. But I still had no idea exactly how much she was going to weigh, but I knew it would at least be nowhere near an unmovable 200lbs.

But before I continue, you must know that the original Vanessa torso had a pretty bad LHP, that needed modification to better support the level of realism that the torso already came with. Which LoveNestle was more than happy to assist me with.

So not only does she have a record shattering 55-inch silicone gel-filled ass, but it also comes with a perfect LHP, to go with it.
110cm Vaness LHP Modification.png
110cm Vaness LHP Modification.png (1.54 MiB) Viewed 3360 times
So, without further ado, I introduce to you ...... 110cm Mega Venessa!!
mail (5) (1).jpg
mail (5) (1).jpg (1.8 MiB) Viewed 3360 times
mail (6).jpg
mail (6).jpg (1.12 MiB) Viewed 3360 times
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Introducing The 110cm Custom Mega Vanessa Torso (From LoveNestle)

Post by King Solo »

The skin texture is impeccable ....
mail (3).jpg
mail (3).jpg (1.94 MiB) Viewed 3357 times
mail (7).jpg
mail (7).jpg (2.79 MiB) Viewed 3357 times
mail (4).jpg
mail (4).jpg (1.61 MiB) Viewed 3357 times
I had them paint a booty crack stipe down the center of her ass cheeks to give her more of a realistic BBW aesthetic
mail (3).jpg
mail (3).jpg (157.01 KiB) Viewed 3357 times
mail (1).jpg
mail (1).jpg (219.49 KiB) Viewed 3357 times
And here she is hanging next to the standard 85cm Vanessa, to give you a better perspective of just how big she really is.
mail.jpg
mail.jpg (112.74 KiB) Viewed 3357 times
mail (2).jpg
mail (2).jpg (137.3 KiB) Viewed 3357 times
We're still determining the best way to ship her, since she's over their standard weight limit. Which'll require a little more planning in order to make sure she makes it safely through transit.

I'll keep you posted as things progress and give her a proper unveiling and review once she safely makes it to me.
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Congratulations my man, that's one hell of a creation. And that material, good Lord...
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

Streaker

Post by Streaker »

Jesus, jimminy christmas! That's cool that they were receptive to your requests. Lovenestle in my opinion has one of the best silicone ass and tits.

goodfruits

Post by goodfruits »

so curious, how much did making a custom torso cost? i would be interested in customizing one myself!

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

goodfruits wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:59 pm so curious, how much did making a custom torso cost? i would be interested in customizing one myself!
It depends on what you're trying to achieve.

If you're trying to create your own model and design from scratch, easily 5k or more.

Modifying an already preexisting model where the company has the ability to 3D print the model out from a file, possibly 2k, depending on your request and the complexity of the modifications.
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

setevoltas wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:09 pm Congratulations my man, that's one hell of a creation. And that material, good Lord...
Thanks Setevoltas, it's been a lengthy 4-month journey, but would have come to completion a whole lot sooner, if I hadn't screwed up the first time. But all in all, I'm VERY HAPPY with the final results.

And yes, their ultra-soft silicone hardly has no equals.
Streaker wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:21 pm Jesus, jimminy christmas! That's cool that they were receptive to your requests. Lovenestle in my opinion has one of the best silicone ass and tits.
Yes they do Streaker, it's almost hard to differentiate between there's and the real thing....the only real noticeable difference is that one's ice cold without manually heating it first, while the other is self-heated.
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

sophiahugeboobs
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by sophiahugeboobs »

Very good work really well done, the breast are looking very realistic with a natural saggy look.
For me the weight with 68kg is too high up to 55kg is ok for me. Is this torso made without any weight reduction?.

Sofia 1.0 viewtopic.php?t=137813&hilit=Sofia+HiD1 ... mate+Busty

Milena-HiD160BBB viewtopic.php?f=87&t=117421

Annalena-SUPERBUSTY viewtopic.php?f=224&t=112075

Introducing Sophia (YL150 O CUP) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=97965

cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by cycleingking »

WoW, the OG Vanessa looks like a toy in comparison😂 What youve created in many ways is actually a more convincing 1:1 doll. Yep, this in my opinion is indeed a doll with these proportions. I've got a couple of questions for you

- Since the doll can be suspended at the neck, isn't it conceivable that a head could be attached? I know not necessarily your thing, right now...but would be cool if the option was there.

- Weight reduction- Is there no option for LN to deploy any type of reduction or was this just your choice? Definitelly would not want to sacrifice ANY of the jiggle of that beautiful ass/tits...but just wondering.

Side note, we need to start a Tall Guy Thread or something. Your journey is very similar to mine and I think other tall dudes out there looking to fill their niche within a niche. Your creation is definitely a model to include along with just a couple others I know of so far!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

sophiahugeboobs wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:12 am Very good work really well done, the breast are looking very realistic with a natural saggy look.
For me the weight with 68kg is too high up to 55kg is ok for me. Is this torso made without any weight reduction?.
Thanks Sophiahugeboobs; Yes, she does come with weight reduction padding, which doesn't affect the level of her softness. She's still very soft around her most important assets :plaidskirt: due to their love ass and love breast gel implants.

So, I'm very happy there, but she still weighs quite a bit for the average doll enthusiast. Moving her around won't be easy and it'll take some extra core training, in order to be able to properly lift her and move her around safely .... but all's fair in love and war.

Plus, I have a self-cleaning kit, that'll allow me to clean her right there on the bed, without needing to pick her up, to take her to the shower.
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

cycleingking wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:31 am WoW, the OG Vanessa looks like a toy in comparison😂 What youve created in many ways is actually a more convincing 1:1 doll. Yep, this in my opinion is indeed a doll with these proportions. I've got a couple of questions for you

- Since the doll can be suspended at the neck, isn't it conceivable that a head could be attached? I know not necessarily your thing, right now...but would be cool if the option was there.

- Weight reduction- Is there no option for LN to deploy any type of reduction or was this just your choice? Definitelly would not want to sacrifice ANY of the jiggle of that beautiful ass/tits...but just wondering.

Side note, we need to start a Tall Guy Thread or something. Your journey is very similar to mine and I think other tall dudes out there looking to fill their niche within a niche. Your creation is definitely a model to include along with just a couple others I know of so far!
Hey CK,

Yeah, the OG Vanessa is actually the size of a small busty, curvy woman. If she was converted into a full-sized doll with legs, arms and a head, she would only be about 140cm tall. While Mega Vanessa would be closer to a 170cm tall woman, with her current body proportions.

As far as her ability to support a head goes, she would need to have a bigger than normal custom head created for her, since her neck is bigger and wider than the average dolls neck. I'm currently working with LoveNestle in order to create a custom head for her, but it'll be an abstract faceless head with kissable lips. I plan to have it made sometime in March or April, since the factory is currently going through a long new year's break.

Here's an example of what I mean by abstract and faceless with kissable lips.
(This is a grey mock-up; the finished head would be entirely made out of the same silicone and skin tone as the rest of the body)
Capture (1).png
Capture (1).png (2.14 MiB) Viewed 3103 times
Here's a little inspiration as to what I'm talking about.... She'll be more of a sexy Android inspired sex toy, then a real woman inspired love doll.
ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converter (10).gif
ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converter (10).gif (17.89 MiB) Viewed 3103 times
I know it's not for everyone, but it works for me.

She most definitely comes with the same type of weight reduction as the original smaller model. But it doesn't affect the level of her softness by any marginal noticeable amount, due to their ultra-soft silicone and love ass and love breast options.

But unfortunately, she is still very heavy .... but in a good way. She'll hold firm in whatever position you place her in and won't budge much, no matter how excited you get with her.

I can't wait to see what type of bounce back she's capable of :whistle:

But yeah, a thread dedicated to tall fringe trend setters sounds like a great idea ... The majority of dolls on the market today are designed for our smaller foreign brothers overseas.

So, a line of more robust taller Western styled dolls and torsos is most definitely needed right now, and if no one ever steps outside of the comforts of the status que and actually dose something about it. Then real change will inevitable never manifest itself.

At least that's how I see things, which is why I'm doing my part to try and shake things up!

A taller voluptuous Western inspired doll thread, sounds like a fantastic idea!
00005-2561734528-swapped.jpg
00005-2561734528-swapped.jpg (2.3 MiB) Viewed 3103 times
One where we can all come together to express our wants needs and desires, but actually do something about it, by making it actually happen.

I would even go as far as to suggest us as a group starting up a GoFundMe account. To finance the creation of a specified model that we've all worked on and agreed upon. Otherwise, it'll just be a page about talking about what we want, instead of actually doing something about taking the necessary steps and actions to bring those wants and desires into manifested realty.
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

You're really on to something about the difference between torsos and full dolls. In some ways I regret that the current generation of torsos weren't available ten years ago. Hard to explain but while they wouldn't do the trick for me now, they sure would have back then.

Curious, at nearly 70kg are you just going to make her a bed ornament or are you actually going to try to move and pose her? I'm imagining trying to get a grip on all that and my back hurts thinking about it.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

setevoltas wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:43 pm You're really on to something about the difference between torsos and full dolls. In some ways I regret that the current generation of torsos weren't available ten years ago. Hard to explain but while they wouldn't do the trick for me now, they sure would have back then.

Curious, at nearly 70kg are you just going to make her a bed ornament or are you actually going to try to move and pose her? I'm imagining trying to get a grip on all that and my back hurts thinking about it.
A bed ornament for sure, the most movement she'll ever get is me rolling her over, after I've positioned her thighs into whatever arrangement that best suits either doggy or missionary. And once I've become brave enough and comfortable enough with her weight, I just might attempt a little cowgirl every blue moon or so lol.

I have a self-powered cleaning kit, so I won't have to lug her off the bed whenever it's cleaning time.

But I do plan on getting a couple full-sized dolls along with the torsos, each will serve its own induvial desired purpose, so I'll still be able to experience the best of both worlds.
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by cycleingking »

King Solo wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:48 pm
Hey CK,

Yeah, the OG Vanessa is actually the size of a small busty, curvy woman. If she was converted into a full-sized doll with legs, arms and a head, she would only be about 140cm tall. While Mega Vanessa would be closer to a 170cm tall woman, with her current body proportions.

As far as her ability to support a head goes, she would need to have a bigger than normal custom head created for her, since her neck is bigger and wider than the average dolls neck. I'm currently working with LoveNestle in order to create a custom head for her, but it'll be an abstract faceless head with kissable lips. I plan to have it made sometime in March or April, since the factory is currently going through a long new year's break.

Here's an example of what I mean by abstract and faceless with kissable lips.

I know it's not for everyone, but it works for me.
Hell yeah man, that's beauty of custom. Its got to feel great seeing your ideas come into fruition. Heck, vicariously its been fun to hear the updates from ya! Now you got me dreaming. With this size head... I would love to see ROS function. This solves the prob of heads that are just overall too small. Face that can truly support a wider mouth and fuller lips without going bimbo extreme. Mmm mmm mmm, that would be EPIC level- for me, that is :)
King Solo wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:48 pm She most definitely comes with the same type of weight reduction as the original smaller model. But it doesn't affect the level of her softness by any marginal noticeable amount, due to their ultra-soft silicone and love ass and love breast options.
Noted, glad there is some help in the weight dept happening!
King Solo wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:48 pm A taller voluptuous Western inspired doll thread, sounds like a fantastic idea!
00005-2561734528-swapped.jpg

One where we can all come together to express our wants needs and desires, but actually do something about it, by making it actually happen.

I would even go as far as to suggest us as a group starting up a GoFundMe account. To finance the creation of a specified model that we've all worked on and agreed upon.
Yessir, 100% agree. Not gonna too far off topic here but I will hit ya up in DM! With the amount of traction LHP is finally gaining, I see great opportunity for additional influence. I have a couple target companies in mind with LN already setting the bar above those still.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

Peonyou101
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Peonyou101 »

Hi King Solo, really enjoyed reading this post. Thankyou for sharing your doll journey and showing us this custom Mega Vanessa torso you had made. I've always been a fan of talls dolls that have nice curves and huge boobs. Knew eventually one would come out in the future so its nice seeing one finally come out as a torso. I always dreamed that they would finally be able to make one that didn't have to sacrafice the feel of quality and still be managable in weight. Even though I am only 5 foot 6 inches tall I've always kept myself in good shape so I could still manage the tall heavy dolls that I loved that weighed up to 120lb - 130lbs. But I am no young buck anyone more and I feel like I need to know my limits and feel 155lbs might just be the breaking point that would break my back at my age now trying to pick that up lol. And don't get me wrong, I love how this Mega torso looks but if I were to get one I'd probably need to have my best friend come over to help me move it into my bedroom together onto the bed.
Thankyou for showing the gif's of the softness of the gel boobs and gel butt of the Vanessa torso as well. I've looked at this torso before from LoveNestle but couldn't get a good idea of how soft the gel boobs and butt was until I saw the gif's you showed. Like you said tpe is normally softer then most silicone dolls I have seen but LoveNestle is one of the few I've seen that seems to have mastered it and those boobs and butt do look super soft for silicone. Skin texture looks very realistic as well like you mentioned. I'm glad to see for the Mega torso you had them modify the LHP to a better position ^^. I highly recommend you get some type of soft bra for your mega torso cause even in your side by side picture of the Mega torso vs the normal torso you can see the mega torso's boobs droop down, has much more of a sag because of the weight of the boobs. If you don't get it a nice soft bra to support the boobs then over time it will definitely have sag damage and probably start to rip above the boobs because of the weight of them. Will send you a pm about something I wanted to ask about the Mega torso. Anyways, thankyou again for sharing all this. Really cool seeing that there is a huge Mega torso like this now on the market. Cheers! ^^ :glou:

INFORMATIONS