climaxdoll.

Introducing The 110cm Custom Mega Vanessa Torso (From LoveNestle)

Torso Only Dolls without limbs, and other partials, could be any simulated body part targeted at fetishes or simply to use as a masturbation toy.
King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Introducing The 110cm Custom Mega Vanessa Torso (From LoveNestle)

Post by King Solo »

12_21_2 wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 12:00 am Are there any heads that may work with this torso?
No, not yet. The neck is too large for standard sized heads, so a head would have to be custom created to fit.
12_21_2 wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 12:00 am Also, are the thighs foam core? Does it feel hollow or hard shell-like in certain areas?
Yes, the thighs do have a foam core, or better known as weight reduction pads. But they are still very soft, due to the silicone being a premium ultra-soft blend.
12_21_2 wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 12:00 am Btw, for a torso that is so big, the length from vagina to breast is 40 cm? That doesn't seem very tall to me
No, the MTV of the doll is approximately 90cm.... if she had a head.

And the distance from the vagina to the top of the breast is 80cm .... which is actually quite long in comparison to the tallest dolls on the market, standard 60 to 70cm.
DSCF0112.JPG
DSCF0112.JPG (9.17 MiB) Viewed 1105 times
DSCF0113.JPG
DSCF0113.JPG (8.43 MiB) Viewed 1105 times
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

12_21_2
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by 12_21_2 »

Wow amazing!!! I see that the cm from vagina-to-breast is 60 cm!!! This is indeed one of the biggest torsos I've seen. Bravo....

brokko17

Post by brokko17 »

Hi King Solo,

What a beautiful review and what a fantastic project. As a lover of large dolls with big breast and good proportions, I'm starting to get hope again. Normally, I never look at threads about torsos. But I came across your torso in "The realistic LHP master list". The size of the torso and the quality of the silicone is amazing. I am very interested in the Mega Vanessa, but with limbs and head.
King Solo wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:08 pm

But I do plan on getting a couple full-sized dolls along with the torsos, each will serve its own induvial desired purpose, so I'll still be able to experience the best of both worlds.

But, I also plan on creating torsos that'll have the capability of attaching arms, legs and of course a head, to allow the owner to assemble their torso into a full-sized BBW doll, if they so choose to do so. This way it'll be a whole lot easier to move, handle and clean when not in use. You'll simply assemble your BBW beauty (primarily on the bed) for fun time and then disassemble and put her away whenever you're done.
Very good ideas.

I will continue to follow this with great interest. My first doll is the AK164, which is now on its way. But if LoveNestle is going to invest in attacheble limbs, then I'm going to save up for them.

ego2scatty
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ego2scatty »

Wow she looks great could you possibly put her next to the original vanessa again but standing n how much is the price?

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

ego2scatty wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 3:52 pm Wow she looks great could you possibly put her next to the original vanessa again but standing n how much is the price?
He did, check on the previous (Page 5)
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

HappyWabbit
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HappyWabbit »

ego2scatty wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 3:52 pm Wow she looks great could you possibly put her next to the original vanessa again but standing n how much is the price?
He also showed them hanging next to each other on page 1 half way down the page

viewtopic.php?t=176738

youknowyou
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by youknowyou »

They should just make a breast doll out of that thing. Seriously 150 lbs? They might sell a few of those, but guys post on here all the time looking for over-sized breast toys.

neutrino
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by neutrino »

When having anal sex with it in doggy position, how many cm of your penis cannot go inside her anus due to the depth of her ass crack? This is a serious question, not a joke.

Averagejoe95
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Averagejoe95 »

This is amazing! Been waiting for your thread about here since your concept molds. Now I understand this is a custom order from LN. Are there news of making this doll a permanent addition to their catalogue for the rest of the public? Or is this a one-off? I would also shpport a go-fund me for you to submit a design based off of our feedback and desires from this thread. No other person better than you spear heading this project for Lovenestle!

abpa3ae25

Post by abpa3ae25 »

Bravissimo, mister. UTTER RESPECT!! You are the true pioneer!
I would love to have one if it ever comes on the market.
I enjoyed every journey you've share on this topic and naturally a few questions poped up.
If you don't mind providing some answers to a slight bit of curiosity from your admirer, It would be tremendous.😆

Since it' s almost a month from receiving, I'd like to hear your overall user exprience regarding this beauty.
• The durability of the product satisfiable? I wonder how is it holding up
(Area where holds the weight for the breast/ metal skeleton for holding the 150lbs weight, etc)
• Forgive me for asking but how is the love experience? Is LH soft enough? Is it not torned or scraped yet? etc
• The limited leg movement range (according to the other reviews of Vanessa) didn't bother you?
• The weight! You're a big guy but even for you, is it maneuverable without damaging it self and the love experience?

I can't wait for the day I have this one on my bedside, no more than I can wait for this 'new things' you've been working on!
Thank you very much!!
Best regards

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

abpa3ae25 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:02 pm Bravissimo, mister. UTTER RESPECT!! You are the true pioneer!
I would love to have one if it ever comes on the market.
I enjoyed every journey you've share on this topic and naturally a few questions poped up.
If you don't mind providing some answers to a slight bit of curiosity from your admirer, It would be tremendous.😆

Since it' s almost a month from receiving, I'd like to hear your overall user exprience regarding this beauty.
• The durability of the product satisfiable? I wonder how is it holding up
(Area where holds the weight for the breast/ metal skeleton for holding the 150lbs weight, etc)
• Forgive me for asking but how is the love experience? Is LH soft enough? Is it not torned or scraped yet? etc
• The limited leg movement range (according to the other reviews of Vanessa) didn't bother you?
• The weight! You're a big guy but even for you, is it maneuverable without damaging it self and the love experience?

I can't wait for the day I have this one on my bedside, no more than I can wait for this 'new things' you've been working on!
Thank you very much!!
Best regards
PM sent
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

abpa3ae25

Post by abpa3ae25 »

It was heavenly kind and tremendously helpful too!
Thank you, from bottom of my heart...😍

ClotheMeBabe
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by ClotheMeBabe »

I’m waiting patiently for more responses to this beautiful piece of art. I want to see how it holds up. Somebody else here also mentioned what’s it like from the back? As in, are the cheeks and issue with fitting it all in the bun😅 I’m curious to see if they can make her even bigger! Still proportionate but scaled bigger. Like make her 5’(152cm). Sleeping with a giant just got real. Make a tiny bed out of her and somehow ask for those removable arms so she can cradle me to sleep 🫢 I see it as furniture/art/and toy all in one. Maybe that’s just me, but would still like to know more from the people who own the 110cm. Thanks.

DollEngineer
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by DollEngineer »

ClotheMeBabe wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 9:06 am I’m waiting patiently for more responses to this beautiful piece of art. I want to see how it holds up. Somebody else here also mentioned what’s it like from the back? As in, are the cheeks and issue with fitting it all in the bun😅 I’m curious to see if they can make her even bigger! Still proportionate but scaled bigger. Like make her 5’(152cm). Sleeping with a giant just got real. Make a tiny bed out of her and somehow ask for those removable arms so she can cradle me to sleep 🫢 I see it as furniture/art/and toy all in one. Maybe that’s just me, but would still like to know more from the people who own the 110cm. Thanks.
Look at the first post. Originally he tried to have it made 135cm high and it failed.

ego2scatty
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ego2scatty »

Forgot to ask but what size cups are her titties?

INFORMATIONS