anniesdollhouse.com

Placed order on first WM doll

Based in Los Angeles, California, Annie's Dollhouse is an authorized seller of lifelike female and male sex dolls from the world's top doll brands - including WM, YL, Irontech, Elsa Babe, and more. Coming soon in 2022, Annie's will be expanding its extensive selection of TPE and silicone dolls with the debut of our first line of original dolls. Every part of our business is based on our mission to deliver a stress-free shopping experience by providing the highest caliber of customer service while maintaining the utmost discretion so you can be at ease with your purchase. Whether you discover the perfect doll from our pre-optioned doll inventory or build your dream doll using our industry-leading Design Your Doll tool, your fantasy awaits at Annie's Dollhouse. Website: www.anniesdollhouse.com
Jrev145
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Placed order on first WM doll

Post by Jrev145 »

Hello,

I just placed an order for a WM 159C with the 326 and 414 head today on Jan 18, 2025. I have been contemplating on purchasing a doll for awhile and have decided to use https://anniesdollhouse.com/ based on good reviews. I will attempt to update on the progress of shipping and arrival. I am very excited to share this development with this forum.

Thank you

siliconevirgin

Re: Placed order on first WM doll

Post by siliconevirgin »

Congratulations and good luck in a fast delivery.

Ava Love

Post by Ava Love »

Is this still possible?

WM had a post up the other day saying they were ejected as an agent for selling below recommended retail prices.

toddjy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by toddjy »

Ava Love wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:05 pm Is this still possible?

WM had a post up the other day saying they were ejected as an agent for selling below recommended retail prices.
I know I saw a post of a vendor being blocked from selling WM dolls. I don't see such a post under Annie's or WM right now. So if it was Annie's they must have corrected the prices to WM's rules, and been allowed back, and the post deleted.

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

Ava Love wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:05 pm Is this still possible?

I believe that was Zelex making a statement of pulling an agency.
Irontech 160cm H-cup Review viewtopic.php?t=167483
Doll's Castle 150cm K-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2415314#p2415314
6Ye 161cm J-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2442140#p2442140
YL Doll 158cm I-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2481808#p2481808
Get beautiful dolls with great discounts & affordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZZ48UUP »

I noticed Annie's prices were competitive. Who knew they were TOO competitive!

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

Congratulations on the 159C, beautiful doll, good size. I'm sure you'll be happy. I have one in Cocoa. Also love the #326 head. Good choices!
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

koaplayer1998
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by koaplayer1998 »

Congrats on your pending new arrival and welcome to TDF! We look forward to seeing more of your story, as it develops. :)
"If you allow those who value or worship money and power over truth to control you, then you become part of the problem."

Rugbug61

Post by Rugbug61 »

Congratulations the hardest part is the wait lol
She’s a hottie
Training starts now….and begin
————————————————————————
YL 151-C Lacy Rae the She-Boss😋
Firedoll 157-B Sandy Olivia😍

Jrev145
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Just placed order my 1st WM doll

Post by Jrev145 »

Hi Guys,
It's been 2 days since I placed me order with Annies Doll House and reached out to customer service but have not gotten any order confirmation or response. Should I be concerned or am I just being anxious and impatient? I know it's post holidays and there may be weather impacts within the US. I emailed and called the customer service number but nothing. Any feedback would be comforting.

Thanks

Jrev145
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jrev145 »

Due to unresponsiveness and poor customer service, I have decided to cancel my order with Annies Dollhouse and requested a refund. I have yet to hear from Kelly. I have already contacted 3 other TDF-approved vendors who have replied and provided factory photos within 24 hours which is a relief. I will make another post about that shipment arrival when completed. TDF, please assist me in completing the refund if possible. Thank you

DARKSUN
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DARKSUN »

Sorry to hear of your difficulties. Lots of good vendors on TDF. Sounds like you've already found some good ones now.
Myself, I have gotten great service purchasing from RealLoveSexDolls (RLSD) and DolltoChina (Kimi). Booty Call Dolls (BCD) has had a great reputation on here for years and years.
Good luck with everything.
Current doll: Starpery 156cm Hedy
Past Dolls: PiperDoll Akira 160cm Silicone - WM 155cm DD (TPE) - JY 140cm Huge Boobs Adelaide (TPE) - Starpery 156cm Hedy
Wish List: too many to list
Doll Reviews:
JY 140CM Adelaide
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=101883
Piperdoll Akira 160cm
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=129608
Starpery 156cm Hedy
viewtopic.php?f=548&t=149180

Jrev145
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jrev145 »

Update:

Kelly from ADH just contacted me to inform me that my emails were going automatically to their junk mail and was the reason for the lack of communication. I have requested factory photos before deciding if I should proceed with the order or request a refund. Hopefully, the doll looks good and I can proceed.

I apologize and take back my complaints on ADH's customer service due to technical difficulties with miscommunication. Will post the photos when received.

Jrev145
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jrev145 »

Update:

ADH did not the have the WM heads in stock that I requested and could not provide the factory pictures since those are reserved for custom orders. I decided to proceed with the refund and Kelly approved it. I appreciate Kelly's diligence and will consider ADH at a later time. Overall, great response time and customer service from Kelly when my emails were not going into the junk folder.

Ava Love

Post by Ava Love »

Dude, you need to learn some patience.

I would not be impressed with anyone who could supply factory photos straightaway. You place an order, the doll gets produced and then you get sent photos of your specific doll to either approve or make changes. That will take at least a fortnight and possibly a month or more depending on their order form and time of year.

INFORMATIONS