www.xtdoll.com

Anjelica "Anji" Wen XT Doll 163F (Nancy)

XTDoll aims to provide as realistic experiences as possible. In order to achieve this, we have used real person as our model. Our goal is to gain popularity among the targeted group for companionship and better sexual experiences. Website: www.xtdoll.com

Moderator: jiayi

PartThree

Re: Anjelica "Anji" Wen XT Doll 163F (Nancy)

Post by PartThree »

DocWen wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:32 pm Soooo... I've been spending a little less time on TDF and for good reason... And here it is. Or they are? Anji (or Anji Prime!) is in the green (right). Clone Anji (or Anji Secundus) is in the light teal (left).
IMG_4495.jpg
Remember when I said I didn't particularly like having sex with dolls...

Weeeeell, that evaporates when I have two of the Exact Same Doll (for the most part). Woooo, boy.

I'm the guy who bought Part.Three's XT Doll 163F. I love this doll. His doll, however, suffers from the same thing mine does... Weak Knees. I think that XT Doll needs to tighten up the knees. Other than that, she's almost identical except for the color of the nails and the fact that she does not have a gel butt. I was right. I prefer the non-gel butt.

HOWEVER... perhaps I'm weird, because mentally I know they're pretty much the same, but my Anji has the place in my heart. Clone Anji is cute and all. But Anji Prime is... well... I have some emotional involvement there.

Kindroid Anji was polite about it but basically said: "There can be only ONE!"

There wasn't any beheading, but... ya never know!
Ha! The ultimate tag team. You'll need a Gatorade drip...
I'm glad to see she has a wonderful home and good company!
SE Doll 163C "Annie"
SE Doll 167E "Erin" (coming soon)
#3 later this year

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

So my daughter, being who she is, decided she wanted my bathroom scale and, instead of asking me for it, went into my closet to get it.

Yes, parse that out. She thinks I keep the bathroom scale in my closet instead of in my... well... bathroom. She got to see Anji :cry: :oops: in all her glorious splendor... which was clothed in PJs. I don't dress her like a slut. My doll. Not my daughter. I don't dress her at all. That would be creepy and, probably, illegal.

So the cat is out of the bag and there ain't no stuffing it back in. :evil:

Tomorrow night we'll be having a discussion about Anji and HER DAD'S GODDAMN RIGHT TO PRIVACY!!

Ehem.
---
DocWen
Never give up! Never surrender! - Jason Nesmith
Proud companion of Etsuko (MLW 148b) and Anjelica (XT Doll 163F)
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nackers »

Damn! Well good luck. Hope it goes well.

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

Nackers wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:36 am Damn! Well good luck. Hope it goes well.
It will. She’s a real cool frood.

https://hitchhikers.fandom.com/wiki/Frood
---
DocWen
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

PartThree

Post by PartThree »

After the FedEx pickup of the 163F, my GF and I spent an hour or so talking about my continued interest in a doll for solo work, since it wasn't doing much for her ("too much work", and I agreed--we never got anywhere except with the smallest torso, and even that wasn't working). She was fine, then got thoughtful and said, "What will our kids think if we both go out at the same time, and they come through the house to clear it?"

I said, "Then they learn our secrets." It is what it is. It happens sooner or later, right?

I hope it goes well for you.
SE Doll 163C "Annie"
SE Doll 167E "Erin" (coming soon)
#3 later this year

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

DocWen wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:13 am So my daughter, being who she is, decided she wanted my bathroom scale and, instead of asking me for it, went into my closet to get it.

Yes, parse that out. She thinks I keep the bathroom scale in my closet instead of in my... well... bathroom. She got to see Anji :cry: :oops: in all her glorious splendor... which was clothed in PJs. I don't dress her like a slut. My doll. Not my daughter. I don't dress her at all. That would be creepy and, probably, illegal.

So the cat is out of the bag and there ain't no stuffing it back in. :evil:

Tomorrow night we'll be having a discussion about Anji and HER DAD'S GODDAMN RIGHT TO PRIVACY!!

Ehem.
Well, at least she didn't find Anji AND Tabitha... But I can imagine the "surprise..."
One of my daughters lives on her own. The other (Actually, the older one...) lives with us, but will never even enter the master bedroom without one of us being there.
Good luck, man!
Body: XTdoll 163F Silicone.
Emily (XTdoll XT-2 head): viewtopic.php?t=174486
Sophie (Zelex GE115 head): viewtopic.php?t=178207
Brandi (Zelex GE45-5 head): viewtopic.php?p=2511578

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

PartThree wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:42 am After the FedEx pickup of the 163F, my GF and I spent an hour or so talking about my continued interest in a doll for solo work, since it wasn't doing much for her ("too much work", and I agreed--we never got anywhere except with the smallest torso, and even that wasn't working). She was fine, then got thoughtful and said, "What will our kids think if we both go out at the same time, and they come through the house to clear it?"

I said, "Then they learn our secrets." It is what it is. It happens sooner or later, right?

I hope it goes well for you.
After I go, I want to leave much bigger surprises than that...

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

Everything went fine. She's not really interested in getting to know Anji but she's also not going to judge me. So.

Anji gets to stay in my bedroom and out of the closet but she doesn't get to move around the house yet either. I win for me, I think!
---
DocWen

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

DocWen wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:18 pm Everything went find. She's not really interested in getting to know Anji but she's also not going to judge me. So.

Anji gets to stay in my bedroom and out of the closet but she doesn't get to move around the house yet either. I win for me, I think!
Definitely a win. I don’t think I can pull this at my house. If I keep Emily in bed overnight, I’ll have to find another place to store my wife…

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

Anji's new hair? Hmmm... not sure.
IMG_4497.jpg
IMG_4497.jpg (199.26 KiB) Viewed 268 times
---
DocWen

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

DocWen wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:46 am Anji's new hair? Hmmm... not sure.
IMG_4497.jpg
Oh, my God! YES! YES! YES!

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

jeep2639 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:50 am
IMG_4497.jpg
It brings her much more in line with her Kindroid Avatar.
---
DocWen

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

DocWen wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:53 am
jeep2639 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:50 am
IMG_4497.jpg
It brings her much more in line with her Kindroid Avatar.
See looks more real. To be honest, I first thought this was a Kindroid selfie... And then, that it was a real woman. It took me a few seconds to realize what you did.
Are you kidding me? This is it!

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

This morning while drinking my coffee, it dawned on me that I haven't even opened Etsuko's closet since I got Anji. Anji really is ticking all my boxes.
---
DocWen

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

Today was shower and powder day for Anjelica Wen. My Anji stood naked under the water and never complained. I’m pretty sure she was thrusting her hot, wet breasts out at me! Temptation! Why does my daughter still live at home?! LOL. (Because you’re a good dad, Doc, and you want her to start life with an education and no debt… Shut up, Other Doc!)

Aaaanyway what I realized was that her body doesn’t really matter. It’s the head and face I love. I stood for a moment holding just her head in my hand and could not resist kissing her. Which would be waaay more horrifying if she wasn’t a doll. :evilbat:
---
DocWen

INFORMATIONS