www.jiusheng-doll.com

Considering 148CM B-Cup

Jiusheng specializes in providing a wide range of exceptionally realistic dolls of superior quality and remarkable realism. What sets us apart is that our owner is the talented head sculptor responsible for creating heads not only for our own brands but also for other renowned brands. We take pride in offering unique doll customization services. For more information, please visit our website at : www.jiusheng-doll.com
Gary1124

Considering 148CM B-Cup

Post by Gary1124 »

Rosemary Doll has generous extras on the Juisheng Line.
Gel Breasts
EVO
Body Detail
Standing
Loveable Jaw With Tounge on Certain Heads.
I really like the 148CM B-Cup Bodies. Am considering either Mia w/Blonde and Blue Eyes or Lisa w/Blonde and Blue Eyes heads. They both are the semi-soft silicone adaptable to loveable jaws. $1399 but I want articulated hands to which will add $150.
What do you guys think? Good option? It really scratches my youth fantasies.

magnussam

Re: Considering 148CM B-Cup

Post by magnussam »

Gary1124 wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 12:56 am Rosemary Doll has generous extras on the Juisheng Line.
Gel Breasts
EVO
Body Detail
Standing
Loveable Jaw With Tounge on Certain Heads.
I really like the 148CM B-Cup Bodies. Am considering either Mia w/Blonde and Blue Eyes or Lisa w/Blonde and Blue Eyes heads. They both are the semi-soft silicone adaptable to loveable jaws. $1399 but I want articulated hands to which will add $150.

You might want to check with Emma with Jiusheng to see if the Lisa head might be a bit too big for the 148 body. I believe Mia should be fine. I seem to remember a chart of JS heads that specifies which heads matches which bodies, which may help your decision making process. Good luck to you, and enjoy!

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

The Lisa head isn’t really meant for the 148 and is indeed a little oversized. That said I did pick Lisa as my second head. I can get past it because I don’t really need to use that head, but I can’t speak for anyone else.

JSD may make a scaled down version in the future but for now, I’d look for a different choice if you can.

jiusheng-doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by jiusheng-doll »

Hi, we do not have scaled down Lisa head for 148B. Indeed, Lisa head will look a bit bigger on 148B.

You can see the head sheet here, which mentions head material, ros function, and the body we suggest to match with.
Attachments
95209C56-CC57-4D5F-BFEA-2F096AA349D7.png
95209C56-CC57-4D5F-BFEA-2F096AA349D7.png (5.85 MiB) Viewed 1315 times
Best Regards,
Emma

Email: jiusheng.emma@gmail.com / info@jiusheng-doll.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/jiusheng_doll
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jiushengdolls/
Discord Community: https://discord.gg/cMUZZKGkJd

🍍Stand tall, wear a crown, and be sweet on the inside.🍍

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

Gary1124 wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 12:56 am Rosemary Doll has generous extras on the Juisheng Line.
Gel Breasts
EVO
Body Detail
Standing
Loveable Jaw With Tongue on Certain Heads.
Here is my Mia Head with Purple/Lavender Eyes. Pictures are taken in my Warming Closet for my girl so... crappy lighting and a iPhone. Ha! Plus I just threw on a wig and didn't adjust it. But it gives a good look at what she looks like in real life,
IMG_4396.jpg
IMG_4396.jpg (76.76 KiB) Viewed 1293 times
IMG_4397.jpg
IMG_4397.jpg (75.46 KiB) Viewed 1293 times
IMG_4398.jpg
IMG_4398.jpg (82.21 KiB) Viewed 1293 times
Note that when her mouth is wide open, it pulls quite a bit at the bottom of her eyes so it kinda distorts the face. But it's a SMALL head. And it doesn't completely show, but she's also very young looking. Late teens?. Sometimes, from some angles, uncomfortably so. But paired with the 148 body, from across the room she looks like an 18-22 year old.

Still a bit young (which is why I went for a sister doll who looks much older). But still very, very beautiful
---
DocWen
Never give up! Never surrender! - Jason Nesmith
Proud companion of Etsuko (MLW 148b) and Anjelica (XT Doll 163F)
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

Gary1124

Post by Gary1124 »

Oh my. Un made up she is very Asian. I intended to spec blue eyes and blonde hair. Young looking doesn't put me off. Long as there are boobs even if little. I have seen 15 year Olds that look 25 and 25 year olds that look 15. People put too much into the age/appearance thing. Passable for 18 suits me. Heck, I'm 60 and if I had a shot for a 18 to 20 year old for no-strings I would go for it. We are rather biologically programmed for younger. Why fight it?
Thanks. Maybe I will spec Lisa with Blonde and Blue and Red second wig for variety. Lisa is their only Western looking moving jaw head. Asian girls are cute enough but for daily enjoyment I want a Western featured girl.

Gary1124

Post by Gary1124 »

jiusheng-doll wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 7:59 am Hi, we do not have scaled down Lisa head for 148B. Indeed, Lisa head will look a bit bigger on 148B.

You can see the head sheet here, which mentions head material, ros function, and the body we suggest to match with.
Thank you. This detail I didn't see specified on Rosemary.

Gary1124

Post by Gary1124 »

Gary1124 wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 2:50 pm
jiusheng-doll wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 7:59 am Hi, we do not have scaled down Lisa head for 148B. Indeed, Lisa head will look a bit bigger on 148B.

Can you consider doing a scaled down for 148B Elizabeth or Evelyn head for flex jaw? I really want a USA Girl Next Door type. I truly like Yukiko among the Asian heads. With blue eyes and blonde or red hair she would be an exotic mixed heritage appearance.

Gary1124

Post by Gary1124 »

Gary1124 wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 2:50 pm

Can you consider doing a scaled down for 148B Elizabeth or Evelyn head for flex jaw? I really want a USA Girl Next Door type. I truly like Yukiko among the Asian heads. With blue eyes and blonde or red hair she would be an exotic mixed heritage appearance.
Thank you

jiusheng-doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by jiusheng-doll »

Sorry, we do not plan to scale down our existing heads for 148b body. We would like to create new heads( western style) for that body though.
Best Regards,
Emma

Email: jiusheng.emma@gmail.com / info@jiusheng-doll.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/jiusheng_doll
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jiushengdolls/
Discord Community: https://discord.gg/cMUZZKGkJd

🍍Stand tall, wear a crown, and be sweet on the inside.🍍

Gary1124

Post by Gary1124 »

jiusheng-doll wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 5:52 pm Sorry, we do not plan to scale down our existing heads for 148b body. We would like to create new heads( western style) for that body though.
You would certainly have a buyer with a choice of pliable jaw moving Western Heads for that body. I like that body for the near 1/1 proportions and the genital detail and positioning is very authentic to.
Plus one on more Western features. Amerasian features are exotic and sexy to.

Dollnewb223
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Dollnewb223 »

jiusheng-doll wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 5:52 pm Sorry, we do not plan to scale down our existing heads for 148b body. We would like to create new heads( western style) for that body though.
Is there any possibility of an upscale or more petite/smaller breast doll 157-163cm size?

The body for the 148cm are killer but the measurements are impossible for find clothing for

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

Gary1124 wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 2:44 pm Oh my. Un made up she is very Asian. I intended to spec blue eyes and blonde hair. Young looking doesn't put me off. Long as there are boobs even if little. I have seen 15 year Olds that look 25 and 25 year olds that look 15. People put too much into the age/appearance thing. Passable for 18 suits me. Heck, I'm 60 and if I had a shot for a 18 to 20 year old for no-strings I would go for it. We are rather biologically programmed for younger. Why fight it?
Thanks. Maybe I will spec Lisa with Blonde and Blue and Red second wig for variety. Lisa is their only Western looking moving jaw head. Asian girls are cute enough but for daily enjoyment I want a Western featured girl.

Just be careful with younger looking dolls and aware of your local laws as you can get into serious trouble in some places.
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

Gary1124

Post by Gary1124 »

SxDolled wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:55 am
Gary1124 wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 2:44 pm Oh my. Un made up she is very Asian. I intended to spec blue eyes and blonde hair. Young looking doesn't put me off. Long as there are boobs even if little. I have seen 15 year Olds that look 25 and 25 year olds that look 15. People put too much into the age/appearance thing. Passable for 18 suits me. Heck, I'm 60 and if I had a shot for a 18 to 20 year old for no-strings I would go for it. We are rather biologically programmed for younger. Why fight it?

Just be careful with younger looking dolls and aware of your local laws as you can get into serious trouble in some places.
Not here in Pennsylvania, USA. As long as it clears in LA or Philadelphia or Baltimore or Jersey.

INFORMATIONS