Starpery.com

Rozanne head versions, review requested

Starpery mission is that"Let robot service to people, and protect people!". We are the manufacturer of TPE doll and silicone doll, based on Huizhou city, China. We are devoting ourself to improve doll apery ability of appearance and movement so that she or he can help more the unable, or the loneliness, or other fans. Wish our doll can bring the funny, service and protection to all human being in future. Website: https://www.starpery.com
bnf

Rozanne head versions, review requested

Post by bnf »

Screenshot_20240109_084211.jpg
Screenshot_20240109_084211.jpg (291.84 KiB) Viewed 353 times
Hello Starpery fans.

I have noticed on the Starpery home page two versions of the famous Rozanne head.

My eyes only see make up differences. What other changes are there?

Secondly, the factory photos of the heads almost always look spectacular, but many of the review photos she seems "sharper" or more severe in some way. Is this just me? I think the Rozanne 2 looks softer.

Her hair in the reviews is usually very platinum, monotone blonde. I'd love a less platinum version.

I have my 156E Amy head hard sicone which is still my favourite and still perfect. I do have a new 172F with 3 heads (!!!) arriving soon, no Rozanne though.

I cannot find another manufacturer that does western heads so well. Starpery is easily the best at it. So, I am now ordering my 3rd (174D fitness or 169C) and max finally fo for a Rozanne.

Cheers

danDub
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Rozanne head versions, review requested

Post by danDub »

Agreed starpery doll heads are very realistic, though I wish they would bring back natural skintone as the light tan is a tad too dark for my taste

As for the head it’s only make up differences, the lighter make up Rozanne head is referred to as Rozanne v2 when I was inquiring if there were factory pictures for the barbie photo shoot they did with Rozanne

I have seen some people even call the nieve head a updated version of Rozanne, i can see the similarity between them

UpperLower

Re: Rozanne head versions, review requested

Post by UpperLower »

The difference is make up, freckles, but neither appear to be the ROS version. I have the ROS version and the upper teeth are not visible at any angle, only her lower teeth are visible when the ROS jaw is opened.
JY 170cm C-Cup - Platinum TPE - solid breasts
6YE 158cm A-Cup - TPE - hollow breasts
6YE 150cm B-Cup - TPE -gel breasts
Amor 168cm E-Cup - TPE - gel breasts
Starpery 171cm D-Cup - Silicone - reduced weight -gel breasts - gel butt - ROS head Hedy & Rozanne https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=171076
Irontech 167cm -Ultra Soft Silicone- automatic BJ - gel butt - ROS head S1 & S18 https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=177801

INFORMATIONS