Chartpak markers?

We make tits. The biggest, fattest tits you've ever touched, with the most heavenly wobbles. Do you need any more reason to get a pair? We also make dolls up to 100cm (39") which are great travel companions. Website: tiddy.shop
suferfox4444
Apprentice
Apprentice

Chartpak markers?

Post by suferfox4444 »

Hi yall, I've had my 25lb Jellojiggles for a little over a month now, and I'm looking into some recoloring options. I'm pretty big on suckling, and by now the factory nipple paint has faded quite a bit. Not at all disappointed because I was thinking of giving them a pinker color myself anyways.

So I did some research on the general TPE forum and some people are using Chartpak AD markers, saying the xylene in them binds to the TPE, making the color near-permanent. This is perfect because I can just use the underside of the toy as a training ground of sorts. My only concern now is that there's a warning about "cancer or reproductive harm" 8O now thats a point of debate on the other forum, with some people taking the warning seriously, and others saying that's only if you eat 800 markers lol.

So I thought I'd check to see if anyone here has used them, and if so what your experiences are? Would it be safe to suck them after drying and rinsing thoroughly (like regularly for a month)? Or is it best to avoid Chartpak if that's my intended use? And what might be some better options? I've also read about waterproof lipstick and setting it with petroleum jelly, but I'm not sure how long it'll last if I'm essentially sucking the pigment out of the material.

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Chartpak markers?

Post by ShadowFun »

I do use Chartpak markers, but I’m not a sucker. I don’t put much stock in cancer warnings… at my age… lol.

My personal experience is that unlike other types of coloring on TPE, xylene based Chartpak colors do very little rubbing off. The pigments mostly get absorbed into the TPE. This trait also makes their “final” color difficult to assess. Some components of the pigment absorb faster than others, and different TPE blends can react uniquely.

If you search my threads with the keyword “Chartpak”, you’ll find my experiments with it.

Good luck and happy sucking!

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Doll Advocate »

This is not a warning AGAINST chartpacs .
But it is a WARNING.

Chartpaks are 1000% un reversible.
The pigment soaks deep into the tpe and will not ,WILL NOT !!!!! come out .
Also ,you can darken to an extent but never lighten.
So be absolutely sure this is what you want .
As the pigment penetrates further into the tpe the edges getting fuzzier which looks alot like some real areolas ,but if you like a clear areola line ,you will not like the appearance after a few months.
20221219_045609.jpg
20221219_045609.jpg (429.54 KiB) Viewed 285 times

This is one of my dolls nipples I done after about 3 months .

And if you do ,I have a thread on how to get beautiful perfect areolas with a stencil.
If you like this color I'll sell you the marker as the next boobs I do I want darker .

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Yep. Charpaks are great, but takes a light touch to apply and there is zero margin of error. Once it's on, it's on. As for slurping, the cancer warning pertains to the xylene used as a vehicle, which is highly toxic before curing. Once cured though and the pigment set, (about 24 hours) the xylene evaporates. That said, there are also chemicals and oils found in the TPE itself that leach out and are less than desirable to ingest. But then, so is the air we breath...

INFORMATIONS