sexdollqueen.com

Starpery 168 from the wonderful Sex Doll Queen

Based in Montreal, Canada & shipping worldwide; Sex Doll Queen is a distributor of high-quality TPE & silicone sex dolls from some of the world's best sex doll brands. With a catalogue of over 1000+ sex dolls, Sex Doll Queen offers unlimited customization options, impeccable service, and ultimate privacy to build the perfect partner. Website: www.sexdollqueen.com
newtoneinstein
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Starpery 168 from the wonderful Sex Doll Queen

Post by newtoneinstein »

On Dec 8th, I inquired Sex Doll Queen about ordering Starpery 168cm Ayumi. The customer service is very kind and helpful. Thus, I placed the order on that day. The actual production takes less than a month, and the doll shipped on Jan 3rd. That's already faster than I expected. All the more exciting, the shipment takes only two days to arrive from China. Considering that I'm living on the East Coast, this is truly an achievement. I cannot recommend Sex Doll Queen highly enough. They're truly doing an amazing job as a vendor.

The doll overall is great. I like the realistic body paint. However, I encountered the same problem as the posts viewtopic.php?t=175357 and viewtopic.php?t=172455&start=14
In other words, the legs cannot stay lifted in a lying down position, and it's very difficult to make the doll into a sitting pose. The customer service at Sex Doll Queen is very helpful with this. Unfortunately, this seems to be a problem with the design of the weight-reduced BBW body, and there is not much one can do about that. Thus, I do suggest making decisions more carefully if you're interested in Starpery 168cm, especially when Starpery still has not fixed the problems.

Sew
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Starpery 168 from the wonderful Sex Doll Queen

Post by Sew »

Of course.

The 161cm is a nice fallback if you still want the BBW from starpery. Looking forward to more models from them
My doll: :multi:
Amy | 161cm/H Starpery (Apr 2023)

INFORMATIONS