exdollofficial.com

Summit Series Alexa Factory photos

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Summit Series Alexa Factory photos

Post by ZZ48UUP »

Hi everyone.

I'm not the most advanced when it comes to using everything on my cell phone, but I may have found the Dropbox files from my Summit Series Alexa purchased last year.

This will allow you to appreciate just how lifelike she is.

Hopefully this will work.
Attachments
dollPics_12.jpg
dollPics_12.jpg (170.48 KiB) Viewed 847 times
dollPics_11.jpg
dollPics_11.jpg (163.93 KiB) Viewed 847 times
dollPics_10.jpg
dollPics_10.jpg (131.42 KiB) Viewed 847 times
dollPics_09.jpg
dollPics_09.jpg (172.63 KiB) Viewed 847 times
dollPics_08.jpg
dollPics_08.jpg (141.92 KiB) Viewed 847 times
dollPics_07.jpg
dollPics_07.jpg (133.23 KiB) Viewed 847 times
dollPics_06.jpg
dollPics_06.jpg (134.73 KiB) Viewed 847 times
dollPics_05.jpg
dollPics_05.jpg (108.09 KiB) Viewed 847 times
dollPics_04.jpg
dollPics_04.jpg (103.07 KiB) Viewed 847 times
dollPics_02.jpg
dollPics_02.jpg (172.68 KiB) Viewed 847 times
dollPics_03.jpg
dollPics_03.jpg (187.98 KiB) Viewed 847 times
dollPics_01.jpg
dollPics_01.jpg (156.61 KiB) Viewed 847 times

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Summit Series Alexa Factory photos

Post by ZZ48UUP »

More photos
Attachments
dollPics_16.jpg
dollPics_16.jpg (257.37 KiB) Viewed 846 times
dollPics_15.jpg
dollPics_15.jpg (134.57 KiB) Viewed 846 times
dollPics_14.jpg
dollPics_14.jpg (131.3 KiB) Viewed 846 times
dollPics_13.jpg
dollPics_13.jpg (160.25 KiB) Viewed 846 times

Cako-Kun
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Cako-Kun »

Thank you for sharing, she's beautiful. Do you happen to have more pictures of her?

Flinty

Post by Flinty »

She's very good. Do they lean up the lines on her body where the two halves of the mold join in the manufacturing process?
Love to see more of her. What head is that?

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZZ48UUP »

Cako-Kun wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 4:59 am Thank you for sharing, she's beautiful. Do you happen to have more pictures of her?
Hi Cako-Kun.

I don't have any other photos. I'm no photographer. I have two more dolls on order, including a Real Clone so perhaps I should look into making the investment, but I don't have anything other than the camera on my phone and she would truly deserve something better than that.

Harem has a review on YouTube of her if that helps.

https://youtu.be/OWQ4Zma7cUM?si=BWVD_hNbtj4MUX4l

Nirodha
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nirodha »

Honestly even phone pics are better then no pics at all. She looks very realistic. Congrats!
Your phone might not be able to capture all of her realism but most of us here ain't phatographers either.
I also use a phone it is still better then no pics at all IMHO. :glou:

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZZ48UUP »

Flinty wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:46 am She's very good. Do they lean up the lines on her body where the two halves of the mold join in the manufacturing process?
Love to see more of her. What head is that?
Hi Flinty.

The work on the seams is excellent; definitely better than my Gynoid. That head is Alexa. She is seamless. The head doesn't come off.

As mentioned above, I don't have other pictures. I am no photographer but if you check the YouTube link I posted above from haremlover, you'll see more of what I mean about the AIO design.

She is amazing. Much more realistic than my Real Doll or Gynoid, but the silicone is rather firm and sticky. You must powder her immediately when you open the box as she is a dust magnet otherwise.

Perhaps she could be made with the softer silicone that DS/EX is now offering on the Real Clone but I don't know if that is an option.

If you notice that she's not available on the EX Doll website above, I did receive a separate confirmation that the Summit Series (there are others besides Alexa) are still being manufactured. If you Google "EX DS Summit Series," you will find her still listed from several TDF approved vendors.

I purchased mine via Sex Doll Genie, and I can tell you that I know she is still listed on Silicone Lovers and Myrobotdoll.

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZZ48UUP »

Nirodha wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 1:11 pm Honestly even phone pics are better then no pics at all. She looks very realistic. Congrats!
Your phone might not be able to capture all of her realism but most of us here ain't phatographers either.
I also use a phone it is still better then no pics at all IMHO. :glou:
Hi Nirohda.

I will give this some thought. I have to clean her and get the dust off of her. As mentioned previously, she is a dust magnet.

I have some very sexy Axami (lingerie manufacturer) pieces to put on her but I'm also pretty lousy at posing as well.

INFORMATIONS