sexyrealsexdolls.com

Raw or Condom for your Sex Toy?

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
Natsu
Apprentice
Apprentice

Raw or Condom for your Sex Toy?

Post by Natsu »

So since i'm new here and i was always eager to know and could never ask my friends about it.

What do you all prefer, with condom, so cleaning is easier afterwards or raw.

And what do you all prefer in the sense of stimulation/feeling, you know like with real sex, some say its not the same with a condom and feels better without.

For myself when i first got my first Toy i used a condom that was within the package, but never used one ever since, the feeling was indeed very different.
Not bad, but it felt like the sensation was dulled.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Raw or Condom for your Sex Toy?

Post by Mr Franz »

Don't do the deed with my dolls, but as far as condoms go used with a living breathing partner, I've not noticed any loss in sensation. Feels the same to me. As for dolls, if I were to indulge, think I'd use a female condom (femdom). Less likely to have issues with regular condoms breaking or latex/TPE interaction and a whole lot less drama cleaning up afterward.

knallhatten

Post by knallhatten »

Have tried Femidom and they are really good but last time tried without anything else others than a thicker anal lube and what a difference. Also the messing around with femidoms are not sensual at all and even affect my lust negatively also it’s not looking attractive either
I don’t have sex so often with my doll so from now on I take a little cleaning without hesitation to have this deeper sensation but if feeling desire more ofter then Femidom is second alternative not condoms
Starpery 165G Adele silicone
viewtopic.php?p=2454268&hilit=Adele#p2454268
Climax Si60 XL J-CUP Arwen silicon viewtopic.php?t=180055

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

No condom...does not feel right for me, mostly use onaholes not my Sexdolls for quick and easy cleanup, (the doll act as a muse), but was an avid condom user in my younger days chasing women.... :razz:

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

I bought the doll cleaner from Coeros. So on the very rare occasion I have sex with my doll, I go raw and just use the cleaner to make things tidy again. It's fairly quick and easy and I don't need to move her from the bed to do it. Once she's cleaned out, I stand her in the warming closet with it nice and toasty in there and use the air pump/anal cage method to dry her. So far, so good.
---
DocWen
Never give up! Never surrender! - Jason Nesmith
Proud companion of Etsuko (MLW 148b) and Anjelica (XT Doll 163F)
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

Natsu
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Natsu »

Mr Franz wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 5:12 am Don't do the deed with my dolls, but as far as condoms go used with a living breathing partner, I've not noticed any loss in sensation. Feels the same to me. As for dolls, if I were to indulge, think I'd use a female condom (femdom). Less likely to have issues with regular condoms breaking or latex/TPE interaction and a whole lot less drama cleaning up afterward.
Yeah i just read about femdom here for the first time 8O didn't know those exist, or like never looked for them as a guy maybe

Natsu
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Natsu »

DocWen wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 6:48 am I bought the doll cleaner from Coeros. So on the very rare occasion I have sex with my doll, I go raw and just use the cleaner to make things tidy again. It's fairly quick and easy and I don't need to move her from the bed to do it. Once she's cleaned out, I stand her in the warming closet with it nice and toasty in there and use the air pump/anal cage method to dry her. So far, so good.
Is the cleaner really that good? Seems pretty need, like you said because of the "not moving to the shower part".
But warming closet? like a stove? Never heard that before and when i google it it shows me these things where vendors keep their food warm in 8O
And with air pump you mean the same one as to use for the bike?
Anal Cage is also new to me, google shows me like a butt plug, so you just use it to keep the opening nicely vendilatetd for a better drying?
My greatest worry was to get the doll perfectly dry, i would really hate it to get mold anywhere and this is really new to me :oops:
Dollfriend wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 6:30 am No condom...does not feel right for me, mostly use onaholes not my Sexdolls for quick and easy cleanup, (the doll act as a muse), but was an avid condom user in my younger days chasing women.... :razz:
Yeah i know, it is hard to explain why, but i guess some of us are like that. :whistle:
Didn't like it in my chasing days either, but also didn't want to catch anything. So was the only option.
knallhatten wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 5:48 am Also the messing around with femidoms are not sensual at all and even affect my lust negatively also it’s not looking attractive either
I don’t have sex so often with my doll so from now on I take a little cleaning without hesitation to have this deeper sensation but if feeling desire more ofter then Femidom is second alternative not condoms
Yeah i get that, for me condoms are a little downer as well, don't know why.
I guess in the end it really comes down to preferences.
But still interesting how others see it.

Checked Femidoms out, seems exhausting to use :?

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

Natsu wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 1:57 am
DocWen wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 6:48 am I bought the doll cleaner from Coeros. So on the very rare occasion I have sex with my doll, I go raw and just use the cleaner to make things tidy again. It's fairly quick and easy and I don't need to move her from the bed to do it. Once she's cleaned out, I stand her in the warming closet with it nice and toasty in there and use the air pump/anal cage method to dry her. So far, so good.
Is the cleaner really that good? Seems pretty need, like you said because of the "not moving to the shower part".
I think so. There's a fairly long thread on it here: viewtopic.php?t=155595&start=105
But warming closet? like a stove? Never heard that before and when i google it it shows me these things where vendors keep their food warm in 8O
Ha! Not nearly as fancy as that. When I remodeled my master bedroom's closet, I left one part empty. I lined it with an electric blanket. When I put my doll in there and turn it on, it gets very toasty. That was Warming Closet Mark 1. (You can see it here: viewtopic.php?p=2464483#p2464483)

Then a month or so ago, I cleaned out a closet I wasn't using for anything but storage. I moved most of my doll stuff in there (clothes, shoes, jewelry, etc. in there. But there's enough room to also stand my doll. I put a small space heater in there and hooked that to a smart outlet. Now a few hours before I want to cuddle, I tell Alexa to "turn on the Doll Closet*. The heater turns on and gets the closet up to about 95F. After a couple of hours, she's toasty almost to the core.
No, it's an aquarium air pump. It takes a couple of hours to get it real dry but it does the trick. Keep in mind that I seldom... um... get intimate with my dolls, so the time lines here don't bother me.
Anal Cage is also new to me, google shows me like a butt plug, so you just use it to keep the opening nicely ventilated for a better drying?
Yes, it keeps it open enough for the air to escape, creating airflow from the depths of the vagina to the opening.

You can see my setup here: viewtopic.php?p=2464708#p2464708
My greatest worry was to get the doll perfectly dry, i would really hate it to get mold anywhere and this is really new to me :oops:
After trial and error and stealing other peoples ideas, I've found the aquarium air pump and anal cage method works great!
---
DocWen
Never give up! Never surrender! - Jason Nesmith
Proud companion of Etsuko (MLW 148b) and Anjelica (XT Doll 163F)
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

NO condom

Why? not because of feeling, the reason that kills it is timing. When Im hard while cuddling if I stop to put a condom its a spoiler, and can even cool me off

Wankers dont have this problem because they are throbbing with their hand like crazy. I dont use my hand. Either I get hardon by love playing hugging and cuddling or its not worth. Hand work to me is cheating.

Like "You are unable to get an erection naturally so you need to use your hand"

So in the love play I cant stop to out a condom.

Secondly, a condom is only good if once you put it on you fo all the way to jerking and finishing

Thats not how I do sex!

I put it inside, throb a bit, the take it out, cuddle a bit more, it goes soft, then hard, put it inside again, and this can go on all night. I hold finishing to make the night last as much as I can

When I do come I pull it off, never inside
Im kind of like Larry David, speak my mind and that offends some but thats how I am
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira
Starpery TPE 172F Wayne Winstead and Rozanne, Starpery Silicone Nathalia 165D

Natsu
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Natsu »

DocWen wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 5:55 am
Natsu wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 1:57 am
I think so. There's a fairly long thread on it here: viewtopic.php?t=155595&start=105
Ha! Not nearly as fancy as that. When I remodeled my master bedroom's closet, I left one part empty. I lined it with an electric blanket. When I put my doll in there and turn it on, it gets very toasty. That was Warming Closet Mark 1. (You can see it here: viewtopic.php?p=2464483#p2464483)

Then a month or so ago, I cleaned out a closet I wasn't using for anything but storage. I moved most of my doll stuff in there (clothes, shoes, jewelry, etc. in there. But there's enough room to also stand my doll. I put a small space heater in there and hooked that to a smart outlet. Now a few hours before I want to cuddle, I tell Alexa to "turn on the Doll Closet*. The heater turns on and gets the closet up to about 95F. After a couple of hours, she's toasty almost to the core.
No, it's an aquarium air pump. It takes a couple of hours to get it real dry but it does the trick. Keep in mind that I seldom... um... get intimate with my dolls, so the time lines here don't bother me.
Anal Cage is also new to me, google shows me like a butt plug, so you just use it to keep the opening nicely ventilated for a better drying?
Yes, it keeps it open enough for the air to escape, creating airflow from the depths of the vagina to the opening.

You can see my setup here: viewtopic.php?p=2464708#p2464708
After trial and error and stealing other peoples ideas, I've found the aquarium air pump and anal cage method works great!
Will check it out, thanks for the explanation :)

Luiskjr wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 9:44 am NO condom

Why? not because of feeling, the reason that kills it is timing. When Im hard while cuddling if I stop to put a condom its a spoiler, and can even cool me off

Wankers dont have this problem because they are throbbing with their hand like crazy. I dont use my hand. Either I get hardon by love playing hugging and cuddling or its not worth. Hand work to me is cheating.

Like "You are unable to get an erection naturally so you need to use your hand"

So in the love play I cant stop to out a condom.

Secondly, a condom is only good if once you put it on you fo all the way to jerking and finishing

Thats not how I do sex!

I put it inside, throb a bit, the take it out, cuddle a bit more, it goes soft, then hard, put it inside again, and this can go on all night. I hold finishing to make the night last as much as I can

When I do come I pull it off, never inside
Hm thats a good point as well, never saw it that way. Maybe i'm to impatient to ever thougth of taking my time.

Raspberry1967
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Raspberry1967 »

Personally, raw.
Frances has apparently got lifelike textured channels….well I don’t know about that but they feel amazing.
It’s obviously a hell of a lot different than a RG but still stimulating to both my glans and shaft.
If you go raw, pre lubing and extensive post cleaning are essential….you want to be gentle and thorough with the cleaning and ensure your gals channels are given time to fully dry.
You want it to be fresh and clean for the next time.
Everybody cleans their gal slightly differently and it doesn’t take a lot of effort or time.
I don’t have sex with her as much as I did but on the occasion we do, entering raw is always a wonderful experience.

R
Frances loves her massive boobs squeezed into huge bras..

Huge Boobs in Huge Bras
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159179

The Basque
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 8&start=15

Sheer - Lingerie and Clothes
viewtopic.php?t=175622

C’mon..pop out a boob/boobs
viewtopic.php?t=177525

Dollius
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dollius »

I guess I am the exception 🫤

Raw will always feels better and is way more intense than a real living and breathing partner. Because the dolls have ribbing, bumps, and nobs for stimulation while your human sex partner does not. Definitely, has improved my endurance.

I prefer to use a lot of lube and ultra thin condoms. It is more “realistic” and easier to clean IMO. However, I admit I have done it raw with the mini doll, twice to be exact, and never raw with the life size.

But then again we are new doll owners (less than a year) 🤷
So please take my opinion with a large tub of salt and extra butter 🧈

MUK971969
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by MUK971969 »

Raw feels much better (amazing really!) but I usually use a condom/femdom for LH sex as it’s easier to clean, but for oral it’s raw, because cleaning / drying the head is easier.

Has anyone bought / tried the UV stick that Coeros have for sale?

Valentintheg

Post by Valentintheg »

I actually like it raw, but its easier to clean with a condom so its really about preferences and mood

chippyminton

Post by chippyminton »

I’m sure those with huge amounts of time on their hands don’t mind cleaning out a doll several times a week. Femidoms have been a total game-changer for me. They can be inserted well in advance so the moment doesn’t get spoiled. Then - lube up your naked, throbbing pork sword and in you go - raw, so to speak. Take out the dom, spend 2 minutes rinsing it off, pop on a little 3% peroxide to sterilise it, and it’s all ready for next time. Best of all - your doll’s vagina stays totally dry. Zero fluids going up there. No deposits, no lube, nothing.

And no cleaning out afterwards ……..

INFORMATIONS