betterlovedoll.com

Arachne the Domesticated Drow

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

agent0013
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Arachne the Domesticated Drow

Post by agent0013 »

Arachne - A Woman's Touch.jpg
Arachne - A Woman's Touch.jpg (3.23 MiB) Viewed 1074 times
Sometimes a photo doesn't need a story. Sometimes a photo doesn't have to be 'in character.' This is sort of the opposite of Arachne's story thread (link in signature) where Arachne is free to be who I see her as in daily life, my companion and a friend. Some of these photos might be mundane, or they might be sexy. Whatever it is, if it doesn't belong in her story thread it can belong here! Let's start off with something festive.

Merry Christmas!

Arachne in Bowbies.jpg
Arachne in Bowbies.jpg (8.68 MiB) Viewed 1074 times
Image Proud servant of Arachne Baenre, the drow elf.

Follow us on Twitter!

The Adventures of Arachne Baenre (Story thread)
Arachne the Domesticated Drow (Non-Story thread)
The True North Clan (Mini thread)
0013 Modifying and Maker thread

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Arachne the Domesticated Drow

Post by seagull »

Saw a post on Tumblr: If you see a Drow smiling, you're already dead
And yet this one seems so cute :)

agent0013
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by agent0013 »

seagull wrote: ↑Mon Dec 25, 2023 3:54 am Saw a post on Tumblr: If you see a Drow smiling, you're already dead
And yet this one seems so cute :)
Yeah, that sounds pretty accurate! The poison is already in your system, she's just waiting for it to do it's work. :haha4:

Arachne is pretty adorable, but I think it could be a form of distraction that she's very good at taking advantage of.

Follow us on Twitter!

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Oh boy! Arachne looks absolutely gorgeous in this wrapping! πŸ˜πŸ’«βœ¨
Thanks for sharing all these beautiful photos πŸ“Έ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ and happy holidays to you! :x-mas: :noel2:
Cheers! :glou:

😘 πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

Canvas
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Canvas »

I've always enjoyed seeing your alls challenge entries. Good to see you starting an eye candy thread for her side quests!
Merry Christmas to you both and a Happy New Year! 🎁πŸ₯³
- viewtopic.php?t=144737 -
🌸 πŸ’ - Doll Canvas - πŸ’ 🌸

agent0013
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by agent0013 »

gogodolls wrote: ↑Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:19 am Oh boy! Arachne looks absolutely gorgeous in this wrapping! πŸ˜πŸ’«βœ¨
Thanks for sharing all these beautiful photos πŸ“Έ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ and happy holidays to you! :x-mas: :noel2:
😘 πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—
Thank you! You too!

Canvas wrote: ↑Tue Dec 26, 2023 11:00 pm I've always enjoyed seeing your alls challenge entries. Good to see you starting an eye candy thread for her side quests!
I'm glad you enjoy my photos! I love the photo challenges!

You too!

Through this month I've been involved in some photo contests on Twitter, some of which seemed fitting for this thread. I'll be posting some of those for the next few days.

Kissing

Photo_1701743587879.jpg
Photo_1701743587879.jpg (1.21 MiB) Viewed 873 times

Follow us on Twitter!

Stocking_Hunter

Post by Stocking_Hunter »

agent0013 wrote: ↑Tue Dec 26, 2023 11:25 pm
gogodolls wrote: ↑Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:19 am Oh boy! Arachne looks absolutely gorgeous in this wrapping! πŸ˜πŸ’«βœ¨
😘 πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—
Thank you! You too!

Canvas wrote: ↑Tue Dec 26, 2023 11:00 pm I've always enjoyed seeing your alls challenge entries. Good to see you starting an eye candy thread for her side quests!
I'm glad you enjoy my photos! I love the photo challenges!

You too!

Through this month I've been involved in some photo contests on Twitter, some of which seemed fitting for this thread. I'll be posting some of those for the next few days.

Kissing

Photo_1701743587879.jpg
Flirting with death I see? Is that another one of your hobbies? ;)

limedoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by limedoll »

Yay! We’re excited for Arachne’s new thread!! I can never get enough of her ears.. 😍 I want to touch them!

agent0013
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by agent0013 »

Stocking_Hunter wrote: ↑Wed Dec 27, 2023 6:11 pm
Flirting with death I see? Is that another one of your hobbies? ;)
I consider that to be more of an out of character photo. However, an in character response would be along the lines of:

*SLAP* "Just what do you think you're doing, wanre? You wael jaluk!" yelled Arachne after pushing me away and slapping me across the face. Next, her small foot came swiftly up between my legs, the toe of her boot connecting squarely with my testicles. I hit the floor with a pitiful squeal. "Remember your place, rivvil. You do not touch your Matron unless you are requested to!" She stared down at me, generously giving me a chance to respond before walking out of the room. "Pathetic."

Once the pain had died down a bit I managed a weak, "w-worth it."

limedoll wrote: ↑Wed Dec 27, 2023 6:23 pm Yay! We’re excited for Arachne’s new thread!! I can never get enough of her ears.. 😍 I want to touch them!
You are right to want to! If you run your finger down the length of the top with a bit of downwards pressure they pop back up in the most delightful way!

And, it is most enjoyable for her, as it turns out! You might recall this photo:

08.jpg
08.jpg (4.51 MiB) Viewed 802 times

Today's photo: Dress

Arachne has a number of dresses! I love a nice dress, although they can be a pain to get on to her. Still, worth the effort every time! Finding one that is small enough to hug her lovely curves tightly is a challenge but this dress is one that manages to do a pretty good job! It's made an appearance in at least one photo challenge here in the past.

Photo_1702089752201.jpg
Photo_1702089752201.jpg (3.27 MiB) Viewed 802 times

Follow us on Twitter!

Stocking_Hunter

Can't find a dress for her? Try this one if I am so bold to suggest...

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071F3Q2PJ?re ... tails&th=1
510MZSHP9jL._AC_SX679_.jpg
510MZSHP9jL._AC_SX679_.jpg (42.43 KiB) Viewed 758 times

agent0013
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by agent0013 »

Stocking_Hunter wrote: ↑Thu Dec 28, 2023 6:20 pm Can't find a dress for her? Try this one if I am so bold to suggest...

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071F3Q2PJ?re ... tails&th=1
You most certainly may! That is a wonderful suggestion. But, looking at the reviews and some women who are kind enough to share photos and their measurements this item is going to have the same problems as a lot of other items. One woman bought a small and it looks okay on her with a waist of 28" but Arachne's waist is 20.9". She's got an amazing figure! Pretty much everything ends up baggy around her waist because it's just so small. Sometimes in my photos I'll clip the back of her top to snug it up. I've even clipped in elastic to help keep a dress closed. I also plan on trying to alter some of her clothing with a sewing machine. Some people have suggested trying children's clothing too. I want to get her a belt because I could also use that to tighten things up. At the end of the day, it's a fun journey for me to find the perfect clothing. I really enjoy dressing her up. She has more clothes in the closet than I do in less than a year and I haven't photographed her in most of them yet. lol.

Company is coming today and I've got her dressed up quite nicely, I think. I'm sure photos will make it here in the near future!

During the twitter challenge I was sick for a few days and lacked the energy to do much. The first day of that was Yoga. I had big plans for a good, but not too challenging or dangerous of a pose, then ended up going home from work before noon. Luckily, after looking at poses in the morning I saw something I could still accomplish! The 'Corpse Pose!' This basically led to a photo of a confused Arachne laying on the bed. "You want me to what? Why?"

Photo_1702514101170.jpg
Photo_1702514101170.jpg (8.19 MiB) Viewed 725 times

Also during this sick time was a close up, sort of intimate moment with your doll. I'm blessed to have this view every morning when I wake up. It's a great way to start the day! Of course, 'in character' Agent sleeps on the couch.

Photo_1702695334569 s.jpg
Photo_1702695334569 s.jpg (10.38 MiB) Viewed 725 times

Follow us on Twitter!

Stocking_Hunter

That dress is actually very soft and can be chinched up easily in the back without too much of an issue. Lexy has a similiar problem. She has the perfect body but just a bit out of scale so adjustments have to be made.

limedoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by limedoll »

We have issues with clothes fitting nicely at the waist as well.. and even more so with our newer funwest girls. I’ve bought kids clothes for that one before and it fits a lot better but you’ve gotta be cautious that what you’re buying doesn’t look too childish. It’s really hard for me with Dani because her face looks young as it is. She’s definitely a woman though! Using a belt to pull in the garment at the waist is a cute fashion trend and useful as well. I often clip things in the back (or front depending on which shot I’m taking) and it works just fine for photos. I understand wanting something that fits her perfectly though. I hope you find it!! 🫢🏻

agent0013
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by agent0013 »

Grr. I'm positive I made a reply to this thread! No doubt eaten up by one of the spiders Arachne has roaming about the World Wide Web. :(

To summarize, I suspect the fabric is similar to a dress I have and I have successfully cinched that up in the past with a few pins and a piece of elastic.

I've thought about looking for children's clothes, but while I did get over my fears of looking at women's clothes in public, I haven't gotten the nerve to go looking at children's clothing, even though the people who might see me have no idea for who or why I'm looking.

This photo's prompt was "Mirror." Arachne was checking to make sure that I'd powdered her face correctly after her sponge bath. "If you want something done right you have to doit yourself!" She always says I never do it right around her eyes.

Photo_1702858307076.jpg
Photo_1702858307076.jpg (6.06 MiB) Viewed 618 times

A little GIF! This challenge was "Music." As much as I love music I don't have any instruments around the house, so we improvised! I really wish I could have found something that looked like a passable turntable to put beside the soundboard... Daily photo challenges can be a little quick and dirty, but that was kind of the joy of it. Come up with something simple and quick. Even though I was getting the prompt in the morning, thinking about it at work, and then shooting them in the evening I'm still pretty happy with how most of them turned out, with the exception of the ones I did while I was sick. This is also a good example of how easy a gif can be. There are 4 lights creating the effect, each frame with the lights in different positions and a fade effect between them.

Arachne DJ.gif
Arachne DJ.gif (5.29 MiB) Viewed 618 times

Follow us on Twitter!

INFORMATIONS