betterlovedoll.com

Arachne the Domesticated Drow

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

agent0013
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Arachne the Domesticated Drow

Post by agent0013 »

Some alternative photos from a shoot awhile back. Happy Thigh High Thursday!

Photo_1706236815938.jpg
Photo_1706236815938.jpg (4.29 MiB) Viewed 474 times
Photo_1706236816362.jpg
Photo_1706236816362.jpg (2.93 MiB) Viewed 474 times
Photo_1706236816706.jpg
Photo_1706236816706.jpg (4.21 MiB) Viewed 474 times
Photo_1706236817098.jpg
Photo_1706236817098.jpg (3.93 MiB) Viewed 474 times
Image Proud servant of Arachne Baenre, the drow elf.

Follow us on Twitter!

The Adventures of Arachne Baenre (Story thread)
Arachne the Domesticated Drow (Non-Story thread)
The True North Clan (Mini thread)
0013 Modifying and Maker thread

carbohvdrates

Post by carbohvdrates »

It's such a cool aesthetic choice for Arachne, but I just know that maintaining a wig that long would be suuuuuch a pain. Kudos to you for committing though :)
Workshop of Work in Progress:
Too many BJDs
Ava: WM-163C (Eva Elfie)
Violet: IT-175D + WM-266

Please don't reply to my posts with doomerism, pill, or incel talking points anymore. It makes the wigs tangle.

Canvas
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Canvas »

The draping white hair looks beautiful on her. These are fantastic 👍
- viewtopic.php?t=144737 -
🌸 🍒 - Doll Canvas - 🍒 🌸

Deviant Usagi
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Deviant Usagi »

She looks gorgeous, and the pictures with the hair tastefully covering her is quite artistic very Lady Godiva-ish. Bravo!

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Oh dear! A gorgeous elven version of Rapunzel! ✨🧝‍♀️😍

Lovely photos, thanks for sharing! BRAVO! 📸 👏👏👏
Cheers! :glou:

🥰 💖💖💖
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

agent0013
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by agent0013 »

I've never wanted to take Arachne out somewhere more in my life.

Photo_1706578247524.jpg
Photo_1706578247524.jpg (9.32 MiB) Viewed 316 times

Where? I really have no idea whatsoever.

I bought the wheelchair on Sunday, took it to a car wash on the way home and gave it a good blast. It wasn't too dirty to start with but you could tell it had seen some use by the previous owner, and why not? I left it with a fan blowing on it to dry, and eventually ripped the back cushion off to toss in the dryer with my laundry because it was taking far too long to dry. It was probably ten by the time that was done, so I wasn't about to do anything with it then.

Now, there's thinking about what Arachne will be like sitting in it and then there's actually seeing it. I put her in it for the first time tonight and... There's something magical about it. Suddenly she's so easy to move! I could take her anywhere that's wheelchair accessible, not just as far as I can lug 80 pounds. My intended purpose for a chair was to take with me on road trips and then I could get her out of the car and to somewhere for a photoshoot. I have a feeling that won't happen until fall, but there's a slim chance of it in the spring. In the meantime I just want to feel the freedom of easily wheeling her somewhere. My house is too small and split over too many levels to do much, but even wheeling her down the hall from the bedroom and then backing up again because there's no room to turn her around was a strangely exciting feeling. The most open space is the main floor so maybe I'll have to get her down there this weekend and push her around a little more. lol.

Unfortunately, I realize that there's going to be a large gap between what I want to do and what I'm actually willing to do. I'd love to wheel her through the mall. Flat floors, lots of space, indoors. Ideal! However, I have zero desire to take my blue-skinned elf to a mall. Hell, I had an idea to photograph a mini at a mall for a photo challenge and I chickened out of that last summer. I've thought about covering her. It's winter. Pants/leggings, gloves, long sleeves or jacket, a big hood with her head down. I could make it very difficult to see what she is... But I'm not sure if that would be enough for me. Also, I'd need a reason to go out! I'm not going to go to the effort of getting her out of the house just to walk around a mall!

Whatever happens in the future, it's fun to think about it now. The possibilities are endless and that's what's really exciting here!

Follow us on Twitter!

agent0013
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by agent0013 »

Valentine's Day
Part 1

“Hey babe, I’m home!” I called up the dark stairs. After nearly a year on the surface Arachne could tolerate the sun but still preferred the darkness. “I brought food!”

01.jpg
01.jpg (7.87 MiB) Viewed 263 times

“I’ll be down in a minute!” she called back.

In the kitchen I got the table ready for supper, a special supper. It was Valentine’s day, after all. A black rose, black candle, and spider motif cloth. I knew Arachne would like it. Not knowing how long she’d be, I stuck the food in the microwave to keep it warm.

02.jpg
02.jpg (11.3 MiB) Viewed 263 times

The drow moved silently through my house even when stealth was unnecessary. I suspect the trick comes from elven magic because even the squeaky parts of the floor are silent when she passes. Perhaps her lithe frame is just too light. Either way, she was suddenly standing in the doorway before me.

03.jpg
03.jpg (4.17 MiB) Viewed 263 times

“Jesus christ!” I proclaimed, not out of surprise from her appearance but shock and awe at her outfit.

“Hey!” she snapped, “we don’t use language like that!”

“Sorry! Sorry, um, Thank you Lolth for blessing my eyes with this beautiful visage that I get to behold, my drow queen Arachne!”

“Better,” she smirked. Lolth was the only religion allowed in this house!

“Is it getting hot in here, or is it just you?” I asked. “You look stunning!”

04.jpg
04.jpg (9.49 MiB) Viewed 263 times

“I can turn the thermostat down if you’d like?” she offered with a gesture to it. “I thought you might like it. Considering how you made it your first goal to alter this skirt when you started using the sewing machine I figured it must be something you’d want to see. Thank you. It fits much better now and doesn’t slide off my hips anymore.”

“Honestly, I thought that was more of a feature than a bug, but I’m glad you approve,” I replied with a shrug and a smirk. “Come! Have a seat! We don’t want the food to get cold!”

05.jpg
05.jpg (8.04 MiB) Viewed 263 times

“What human delicacies did you bring us?” she asked.

“Some tried and true favorites as well as something new,” I explained as I brought out the food. “A delicious Hawiian cheeseburger and your favorite shake, butterscotch! And, a Canadian classic! We’ll try that after the burgers,” I told her as I lay the food out before her, including a little mystery box.

“Oh, I dropped my straw!” I ducked under the table to pick it back up.

“You’re not just down there to look up my skirt, are you?” asked the suspicious elf.

"No! Of course not!”

“I’m not wearing any panties…”

“What? Yes you are!”

“Hah! I knew it!”

“Hey! Ow! Don’t kick me! I could see them above your skirt earlier! Ow!” I exclaimed as I beat a hasty retreat. She was still laughing when I got back in my chair.

06.jpg
06.jpg (6.58 MiB) Viewed 263 times

“You tease.”

She giggled again.

We started to eat, starting with the delicious, juicy burgers. Always so good!

07.jpg
07.jpg (8.38 MiB) Viewed 263 times

Afterwards, I told Arachne to open the box. “What’s this?”

“It’s called Poutine. Fries, gravy, and cheese in its most basic form. Try some!"

08.jpg
08.jpg (8.5 MiB) Viewed 263 times

“Mmmm… Delicious!”

Moments later the poutine was eaten as well.

Afterwards, Arachne watched me clean off the table. “What’s for dessert?” she asked.

09.jpg
09.jpg (5.62 MiB) Viewed 263 times

“You still have room after all that?” I asked, skeptical. “How about some pudding?”

“How about me?” she asked seductively, lifting up her skirt.

10.jpg
10.jpg (5.77 MiB) Viewed 263 times

Follow us on Twitter!

Stocking_Hunter

Post by Stocking_Hunter »

"How about me!" 8O :oops: :lol:

Stocking_Hunter

Post by Stocking_Hunter »

She does look stunning in that outfit. :D

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Superb and tempting set of photos! ✨😍 Arachne looks deliciously beautiful in this outfit! 🥰😘

Well done, big BRAVO! 📸 👏👏👏
Cheers! :glou:

(...I'm also a poutine fanatic! Yummy!😋)
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

agent0013
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by agent0013 »

Valentine's Day
Part 2

I exhaled heavily, taking her in. “You know I can’t say no to you. Ever. Let me put the candle out, because there’s hot," I gestured to her, "...and then there’s house fire.” I gestured back to the candle.

With a laugh, Arachne got up and snatched the black roses from the vase on the table. “Don’t make me wait!” she called out melodically as she ran up the stairs, her skirt bouncing around her hips with every step.

I entered the bedroom a moment after her as she was casting faerie fire into one corner of the room, bathing her and the room in a blue light. Her shirt had slipped from her shoulders and in her hand was-

11.jpg
11.jpg (4.9 MiB) Viewed 199 times

“A riding crop? Just what do you have in mind?” I asked playfully.

“Stay around and find out!” she laughed, turning to cast another ball of colored light in another corner, this one a lovely purple that only enhanced her beauty in the dim room.

12 s.jpg
12 s.jpg (10.68 MiB) Viewed 199 times

She then flopped back on the bed and put two more in the remaining corners.

13.jpg
13.jpg (8.89 MiB) Viewed 199 times

Doing this made her let go of the crop and I took my chance! I grabbed the crop from across her thighs and brandished threateningly.

“HEYYYY!” she squealed, her hand reaching after it with a laugh.

14.jpg
14.jpg (9.04 MiB) Viewed 199 times

“Now I get to make the rules! Hah!” I teased, slapping her thigh with it lightly.

15 s.jpg
15 s.jpg (10.26 MiB) Viewed 199 times

“Ah! No! This isn’t how it’s supposed to be!” she laughed. “Now, why don’t you come here…”

“With pleasure, Arachne.”

16 s.jpg
16 s.jpg (10.13 MiB) Viewed 199 times

*END*

Follow us on Twitter!

BetterLoveDollForYou
BetterLoveDoll
BetterLoveDoll

Post by BetterLoveDollForYou »

:oops: Blue is both mysterious and alluring, absolutely fantastic... Can't wait to see more photos from Arachne!
Glad to have you here! Cheers~
Our website:
https://betterlovedoll.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/David_beterlove

Better dolls from the best brand!
:angel:

agent0013
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by agent0013 »

It’s Arachne’s First Birthday!

01.jpg
01.jpg (10.46 MiB) Viewed 135 times

And what a crazy year it’s been! I’ve been reflecting on it and I think I can safely say that this past year has been the best of my life. Nothing has brought me as much consistent joy over this long of a period before. Doll life is great!

I’d like to say a special thanks to Willendorph and Nymeria because if it wasn’t for them showing up as the first result in Google for ‘drow realdoll’ I probably wouldn’t have started down this road. If it wasn’t for his unending help before I started the ordering process I probably wouldn’t have gotten that far. Thanks buddy! I hope I get to shake your hand some day.

This was the first unobstructed photo of Arachne. I’m sitting on my living room floor unpacking the 90lb box. Oh, how little I knew about what I was unpacking then!

02.jpg
02.jpg (5.52 MiB) Viewed 135 times

Before the day was done I’d cleaned her and powdered her. This was the first staged photo I took of her. Not sure I posted it publicly anywhere before now. Poor thing! She was confused and scared! I offered her some food and all she did was threaten me with the fork! This was the blanket she came in.

03.jpg
03.jpg (3.6 MiB) Viewed 135 times

I still have very fond memories of the first story shoot I did with her. This was a Friday night, one week after she arrived. I was up until the early morning hours, 2:06 was the last photo before the last pose of that set that required daylight. I injured her knee that night, probably while trying to move her while she was on her knees. The mark is mostly gone but it’s still visible. It’s a reminder of good times so it doesn’t bother me.

04.jpg
04.jpg (3 MiB) Viewed 135 times

I only contained myself a little over two months before I couldn’t hold back any longer and had to tell other people. I love having Arachne so much that there’s no way I could have kept her a secret. This was how I had her posed when I introduced her to my parents, the first to know. She was posed similarly when my sister and her husband first met her. I’m so thankful that they were all so accepting of her. I honestly think that sharing her has brought us closer together.

05.jpg
05.jpg (3.1 MiB) Viewed 135 times

Photo contests have been a huge part of my life over the last year! Most months I enter most if not all of the challenges, although life has gotten in the way of that a bit the last few months. Shortly after ‘outing’ myself I took Arachne to my parent’s place for the first time and that’s where I shot my first photo that won me a contest. This photo meant a lot to me at the time and it still does. This was the first time Arachne had left the house since arriving. This was at my accepting parent’s place, and the whole family was there. My sister even helped hold a reflector to help light up Arachne’s face; you can see her arm and the reflector in the black on the left. This photo means so much to me that I got it printed on canvas to hang in my house. Good times!

06.jpg
06.jpg (5.1 MiB) Viewed 135 times

Part of me still can’t believe that I took Arachne on a 3000km road trip! Three days with my favorite drow in my favorite car doing my favorite thing. Does it get any better? I’m going to find out, because I hope to go on at least one this summer!

07.jpg
07.jpg (7.53 MiB) Viewed 135 times

There was one particularly bad time with Arachne; the day she fell. I felt so bad! Ultimately things went far better than they could have but I still felt pretty bad about it. She still has a mark on her shoulder and I suspect she always will. One of her ankles got pretty loose because of it but it hasn’t stopped us from doing any poses since. Ultimately, it turned out good because in apology I ended up buying her what has become our favorite outfit. It’s definitely the most drow she’s looked!

08.jpg
08.jpg (2.29 MiB) Viewed 135 times

I hope the next year will be just as good, if not better! In the last 12 months I’ve taken over 8000 photos of dolls, totalling 136GB. That’s how much fun I’ve been having!

“That’s a really big cake!"

09.jpg
09.jpg (4.51 MiB) Viewed 135 times

“You’re worth it, Arachne!”

10.jpg
10.jpg (4.76 MiB) Viewed 135 times

“I love you so much!”

“I love you too!”

11.jpg
11.jpg (3.7 MiB) Viewed 135 times

“Now, what do you say we get into character and shoot a story?”

“I can’t think of a better way to spend the day! I know this idea has been in your head almost as long as I’ve been with you…”

12.jpg
12.jpg (4.38 MiB) Viewed 135 times

Thank you to all of you reading this! I appreciate the comments and feedback from all of you! I’ve got plenty planned for myself, Arachne, and the True North Clan in the coming months. I hope you’ll all continue to follow along! Next up will be an Adventure thread birthday story!

Follow us on Twitter!

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

Happy Birthday Arachne! 🎂

And congratulations Agent!

It’s been great getting to know you pal, and your bevy of beautiful and fearsome ladies!

Cheers to a fantastic year two!

INFORMATIONS