https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

The True North Clan

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: The True North Clan

Post by ShadowFun »

That’s a good idea about the Challenge pics. I think I saw Victor doing it recently.

I’ve done similar things… when I remember… lol. It’s more about being able to find them again for myself tho. Now where to put them… 🤔

agent0013
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by agent0013 »

ShadowFun wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:55 am That’s a good idea about the Challenge pics. I think I saw Victor doing it recently.

I’ve done similar things… when I remember… lol. It’s more about being able to find them again for myself tho. Now where to put them… 🤔
Honestly, I think the post that inspired me was in one of your threads. I've been thinking about this for several months and never got around to starting.

May 2023 photos! By now I had more minis and was enjoying them!

Cat A: What Really Bugs Me
Arachne in "This Tickles"

Arachne - What Really Bugs Me.jpg
Arachne - What Really Bugs Me.jpg (4.74 MiB) Viewed 352 times
Photo_1684103862312.jpg
Photo_1684103862312.jpg (6.14 MiB) Viewed 352 times

Arguably, this should have been in Arachne's thread but this was month 2 of what was a short series of Saffee being caught by Arachne's spiders. 158 spiders were placed all over Arachne and Saffee for this photo!

Cat D: Sexy Weather Girl
Vesta in "Hoping For More Rain"

Vesta - Sexy Weather Girl.jpg
Vesta - Sexy Weather Girl.jpg (6.51 MiB) Viewed 352 times

My biggest problem with Cat D is that it has to be a composite! What if I could just make the real photo? I was literally in a store looking at mushroom tops to make this photo legit when I remembered I couldn't do that. I'm pretty proud of that little umbrella. I still have it in a container. It's probably dried and crumbling by now... So cute, though! I think this may have been Vesta's only appearance on the site as Vesta. She has since been renamed to Angelica.

Cat E: Road Trip
Evey in "Won't Anyone Pick a Lady Up?"

Evey - Road Trip.jpg
Evey - Road Trip.jpg (5.16 MiB) Viewed 352 times

I felt so dumb after I got home and looked at the photos I took for this shoot. Here I am, pulled off on the side of a VERY MAJOR road nearly 2 hours from home because I want cars in the background of the shot. The best photo had three. Three. I definitely could have gotten that many or more with a five minute walk from my house. 🤦‍♂️
Image Proud servant of Arachne Baenre, the drow elf.

Follow us on Twitter!

The Adventures of Arachne Baenre (Story thread)
Arachne the Domesticated Drow (Non-Story thread)
The True North Clan (Mini thread)
0013 Modifying and Maker thread

agent0013
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by agent0013 »

June 2023 Photo Contests!

Cat A: Barely There

Bastet in "Tangled Mess"

Bastet - Barely There.jpg
Bastet - Barely There.jpg (2.52 MiB) Viewed 309 times

"... Okay, who thought it was funny to give the CAT a string bikini?" :roll:

"Whatever. We can sneak it in under the wardrobe malfunction caveat. That's a wrap! Someone get in there and help her before she hurts herself."

I forget what the wardrobe malfunction detail was about. This photo still makes me chuckle!

Cat C: I Can Fix It

Saffee and Evey in "Cut Faster"

Saffee and Evey - I Can Fix It.gif
Saffee and Evey - I Can Fix It.gif (2.63 MiB) Viewed 309 times

Sometimes it's a situation that needs fixing...

"Cut faster! The spiders or the drow could be back at any moment!"

"I'm going as fast as I can! The blade isn't cutting it!"

This was the third installment of my 'Saffee captured by Arachne' story in the photo contests. I think this was the last time I did it. But of course it doesn't work! Try using a metal sword, Evey! Sheesh! :roll:

Cat E: Mini Dolls Everywhere

Rosebud in "Cooling Off"

Rosebud - Mini Dolls Everywhere.jpg
Rosebud - Mini Dolls Everywhere.jpg (5.01 MiB) Viewed 309 times

Ah, some nice, refreshing well water is the best way to cool off! Pretty sure the whole week was pretty scorching hot! A rare photo of Rosebud indoors.

That's it for minis in the June challenges!

Follow us on Twitter!

agent0013
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by agent0013 »

July 2023 contest entries! This month we only had minis in Cat E: Swimsuit Edition

Saffee and Evey in "Low Water"

Saffee and Evey - Swimsuit Edition.jpg
Saffee and Evey - Swimsuit Edition.jpg (4.53 MiB) Viewed 288 times

"Oh, the water is so low, and it looks muddy," complained Saffee as the two elves arrived at their favorite swimming hole.

"That doesn't matter, it'll still be cold and refreshing, and we'll just wipe our feet off in the grass when we get out! Come on!" exclaimed Evey as she headed for the water. "Whoa! Oh! It's soft here... Saffee! I'm sinking! It's so sticky! I can't lift my feet! If I try I just go deeper! Help!"

"...What do you want me to do!? I told you it looks muddy!" replied Saffee hesitantly, but also getting worked up by the panic in Evey's voice.

"Saffee!" Evey squealed. "Just step where I stepped! I was fine until I got here! Quick! Before I get too deep!"

Saffee groaned with reluctance before stepping forward to help her friend. She only made it a few steps before she too found a spot that was no longer firm. "Aaaah! Evey! It's not fine! It's not fine!"

"Saffee! You're okay, just don't get your other leg stuck! Can you reach me and pull me out?" Both of the elves reached and stretched, eventually clasping hands. "Good! Now pull!"

Several messy minutes later the two ladies were back safely on firm ground, muddy and breathing hard.

"Ugh. It's in my hair!" moaned Evey.

Saffee rolled her eyes. "Just wipe it off on the grass," she replied sarcastically. "I warned you, and trust me, that could have gone a lot worse."

Not the shoot I went looking for, but after feeding the mosquitos for well over an hour I was more than willing to compromise! I wanted a waterfall and I even forgot to put out the props I brought. Probably light-headed from blood loss at that point. lol.

Yep, not afraid to get my dolls dirty! Enjoy some bonus angles because they're in this folder and watermarked already.

bonus01.jpg
bonus01.jpg (5.3 MiB) Viewed 288 times
bonus02.jpg
bonus02.jpg (5.97 MiB) Viewed 288 times
bonus03.jpg
bonus03.jpg (7.13 MiB) Viewed 288 times

I forget the context, but I took this and posted it in response to a comment on Twitter. That's right! Sometimes there's stuff on Twitter that I don't post here! :D

Followup.jpg
Followup.jpg (4.07 MiB) Viewed 288 times

Follow us on Twitter!

Vicvic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Vicvic »

Bravo for these photos of challenges and for the series of Saffe and Every in quicksand! :thumbs_up: :D
Xycolo dolls :
Hadaly : viewtopic.php?f=525&t=145037
Yumi :viewtopic.php?f=525&t=149127
Cindy :viewtopic.php?t=164358
Geena : viewtopic.php?t=173044

Victor's Mini-Dolls : viewtopic.php?f=64&t=148602

We are happier by the passion we have than by the one we give
François de La Rochefoucauld

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

Love seeing the bonus photos!

I feel your pain about feeding the mosquitoes for a single photo! They make what is already an awkward task exponentially more difficult! Shooting “on-location” has so many uncontrollable variables, particularly when you are having to revise your plan on the spot.

Mosquitoes make that hell! 🦟🦟🦟

agent0013
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by agent0013 »

Vicvic wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 3:01 pm Bravo for these photos of challenges and for the series of Saffe and Every in quicksand! :thumbs_up: :D
Thanks Vicvic! :mrgreen:

ShadowFun wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 6:31 am Love seeing the bonus photos!

I feel your pain about feeding the mosquitoes for a single photo! They make what is already an awkward task exponentially more difficult! Shooting “on-location” has so many uncontrollable variables, particularly when you are having to revise your plan on the spot.

Mosquitoes make that hell! 🦟🦟🦟
Yeah, there was definitely some pain! lol. I would love to do more photos like this but I hate mosquitoes! I even came prepared with bug spray but it didn't seem to do anything. I absolutely doused myself in it! I wonder if the active ingredient breaks down over time? I've had that bottle for a long time...

Glad you like the bonus photos!

This goes for everyone in any of my threads: If you like a photo and want to see alternative angles and such, just say so!
I'm very rarely a one-and-done type. For the swimsuit shoot I was motivated to get the hell out and I still took 15 photos total. Anything you've seen and liked there's probably more of it!

Let's take a look at August 2023!

Cat A: Underwear Party
Bastet and The Resistance in "Royal Flush"

Bastet vs The Resistance - Royal Flush.jpg
Bastet vs The Resistance - Royal Flush.jpg (2.79 MiB) Viewed 229 times

"كيف يعقل ذلك؟" hissed Bastet in anger as she stood up quick enough to knock over her chair. She pulled off her panties and thrust them through the air towards the smug elf across the table from her who had not lost a single article of clothing the entire game... "هذا انتصار لك ، لكنه سيكون الأخير لك!" she promised before turning around and bending over to pick up all of her clothing before leaving the scene in anger and defeat. She could hear the amused giggles of the elves behind her, but she held her head high in an attempt to keep at least a bit of dignity.

We're still far enough back that 'The True North Clan' hadn't been coined yet! Ah, Lego, the easy way to make a lot of things for your minis! There's already some bonus shots of this shoot ready to go (maybe I posted them in Cat FUN?) to show off some of the details of this scene, so enjoy those too! (As an example to the post above about extra stuff, there's 45 photos of this shoot. Different angles, different lighting, close ups, etc. I spent the time to set this up, why not capture all of it?)

Photo_1693163557299.jpg
Photo_1693163557299.jpg (4.64 MiB) Viewed 229 times
Photo_1693163557849.jpg
Photo_1693163557849.jpg (4.59 MiB) Viewed 229 times
Photo_1693163558406.jpg
Photo_1693163558406.jpg (4.35 MiB) Viewed 229 times
Photo_1693163558991.jpg
Photo_1693163558991.jpg (4.01 MiB) Viewed 229 times
Photo_1693163559426.jpg
Photo_1693163559426.jpg (6.42 MiB) Viewed 229 times

Cat E: Get a Room
Saffee and Evey in "Passionately Pinned"

Saffee and Evey - Get a Room.jpg
Saffee and Evey - Get a Room.jpg (3.15 MiB) Viewed 229 times

"Saffee, all you ever do is work, strategize, and fight. Sometimes you need to relax a little too..."

I love these two as a couple. They end up in a lot of images together! I'm pretty sure that their relationship started as a contest entry requiring two dolls before I decided that it was going to be an actual thing. I do love this pose. So much leg!

Follow us on Twitter!

agent0013
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by agent0013 »

September photo contests!

Cat A: Seeing Red
Helena in "Sacrifices Need to be Made"

Helena - Seeing Red.jpg
Helena - Seeing Red.jpg (5.43 MiB) Viewed 188 times

There's still a burn mark on my garage floor from this. lol. This was a risky shoot but since it didn't go badly I guess it was worth it! I set up the ring of matches for something to burn, then doused it all in lighter fluid. The idea being that I could just light one spot, the fluid would take the fire all the way around, lighting the match heads that would then burn the match sticks. While all of this happened I'd have time to snap some pictures. I also had some red lights set up to give the floor the nice red color. Well, before I lit the fire, Angelica's head fell out of Helena's hand and rolled up against the matches! I'm not sure why I didn't stop there. I guess I was able to convince myself that I got her head placed better the second time??

Cat E: Black and White
Rosebud in "Circle of Life"

Photo_1695597646352.jpg
Photo_1695597646352.jpg (4.19 MiB) Viewed 188 times

Even though fire had taken this tree the little nymph wasn't upset. "It's all part of the cycle! Yes, this tree died but the forest is far from dead. It'll be home to birds and bugs, and eventually fall to nurture the soil for the next trees, perhaps one that grows from the seeds from this cone! Nature always finds a way! *Giggle*"

This was shot during my roadtrip with Arachne. I still have mini photos to share from that trip... Some really good ones that I don't know why I'm sitting on them. When I'm caught up on contest pictures (hoping to be done by the end of the month when I'll want to post this month's pictures) someone needs to remind me to post them!

That's it for the minis this month!

Follow us on Twitter!

agent0013
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by agent0013 »

October 2023 Contests.

Cat C: Exercise

Glissa Bench Press - WM.gif
Glissa Bench Press - WM.gif (879.33 KiB) Viewed 166 times

This contest was hosted by me and I made this little gif to bump the thread. Look at Glissa go! She's not even breaking a sweat.

Cat E: Fall / Autumn / Halloween
Cassandra Kitt in "Welcome to the Graveyard!"

Cassandra Kitt - Fall Autumn Halloween.jpg
Cassandra Kitt - Fall Autumn Halloween.jpg (5.79 MiB) Viewed 166 times

"Come on in and meet everyone! Although the party doesn't really get started until the sun goes down..."

This is a doll that I bought because I like her. I have no plans to integrate her into any of my stories. So far this is the only time she's appeared on the site. I loved ShadowFun's Skelita doll so much I had to have one! Now she stands in my living room with a friendly wave to anyone that comes in.

Follow us on Twitter!

agent0013
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by agent0013 »

I'm hoping to keep these up until I'm caught up. I'm in the process of shooting a massive story piece but I want to finish posting these first!

Here's November 2023.

UK: Booty Call
The True North Clan in "Cookie Caper"

The True North Clan in Cookie Caper.jpg
The True North Clan in Cookie Caper.jpg (4.5 MiB) Viewed 135 times

"Are we sure these are the drow's cookies?" asked Saffee.

"Of course. I saw the human bring her a plate of them and a goblet of milk the other day. Then she yelled at him and called him fat when she found out he'd eaten one," reported Aneka who stood watch.

"I don't know why you're concerned. These are double stuff!" giggled Evey. "Oh Glissa! Your skirt!"

All the elves looked and shared a laugh at their companion's wardrobe malfunction. Glissa blushed but kept working.

"Shh! And hurry up! We still need to get these out of here for this to be a success!" warned Aneka.

Ah, butts! This was the second of three butt-related contests I entered in the last year. I love humorous shoots like this.

Cat E: Your Favorite Picture

Photo_1699146868525.jpg
Photo_1699146868525.jpg (7.81 MiB) Viewed 135 times

This was my entry and it was a hard decision to make with so many photos taken by that point! I don't regret the decision, but what I do regret is never sharing the photo prior, or the rest of the set! I wanted to write a story to go with it but never did. This is one of the sets I mentioned a few posts back that I need to post. Why not now? I like to think that Aneka is hunting something in the green forests of British Columbia...

Photo_1713740823441.jpg
Photo_1713740823441.jpg (7.98 MiB) Viewed 135 times
Photo_1713740822820.jpg
Photo_1713740822820.jpg (7.17 MiB) Viewed 135 times
Photo_1713740824143.jpg
Photo_1713740824143.jpg (11.19 MiB) Viewed 135 times
Photo_1713740826270.jpg
Photo_1713740826270.jpg (9.34 MiB) Viewed 135 times
Photo_1713740824856.jpg
Photo_1713740824856.jpg (7.53 MiB) Viewed 135 times
Photo_1713740825527.jpg
Photo_1713740825527.jpg (10.53 MiB) Viewed 135 times

Follow us on Twitter!

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

Wonderful set of Aneka agent!

I think your dilemma in posting them highlights several struggles. Of course, that of so many photos… but I wonder if there’s another I wrestle with when I’m outside with my minis… Aneka is too well camouflaged!

I’ve struggled with this issue for most of my life when dealing with “combat” miniatures of all types. I WANT to see them… but if they are realistically portrayed, they don’t want to be seen!

When I played miniature wargames, I really should’ve painted my tanks red and blue for maximum FUN… lol.

Vicvic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Vicvic »

Wonderful photos of Aneka in the forest! :thumbs_up:
Xycolo dolls :

agent0013
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by agent0013 »

ShadowFun wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:41 am Wonderful set of Aneka agent!

I think your dilemma in posting them highlights several struggles. Of course, that of so many photos… but I wonder if there’s another I wrestle with when I’m outside with my minis… Aneka is too well camouflaged!

I’ve struggled with this issue for most of my life when dealing with “combat” miniatures of all types. I WANT to see them… but if they are realistically portrayed, they don’t want to be seen!

When I played miniature wargames, I really should’ve painted my tanks red and blue for maximum FUN… lol.
I totally get what you're saying, but I really like it with her! She's a wood elf ranger! She should blend in to her surroundings. I really hope I get a good opportunity to do something like this with her again.

Vicvic wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:07 am Wonderful photos of Aneka in the forest! :thumbs_up:
Thank you Vicvic!

December 2023, a month where the minis ruled the contests!

Veiled Doll
Aneka in "Slip Into Something More Comfortable"

Aneka - Slip Into Something More Comfortable s.jpg
Aneka - Slip Into Something More Comfortable s.jpg (11.3 MiB) Viewed 72 times

Aneka was having a nude month... This was inspired by a scene in a James Bond movie (it has certainly been used in others too) where the woman goes behind something and changes while the audience gets to enjoy her silhouette. It didn't turn out quite as well as I hoped, but I think it gets the point across!

Gif: The Chase
Aneka in "On the Hunt"

Aneka - On the Hunt.gif
Aneka - On the Hunt.gif (17.62 MiB) Viewed 72 times

This one was interesting to get to work. Yes, I could have just photoshopped Aneka's movement across the screen but these are all legit photos. Out of shot on each side is a chair and above the frame is a couple of poles. I rigged up a string to suspend her and a piece that moved along between the poles. Then, as that piece moved along above it would bring Aneka across but also lengthen the string and drop her down as well. I didn't notice how much I was moving the carpet every time I leaned in between photos to change the pose!

Through the Darkness
The True North Clan in "Camp at Dusk"

The True North Clan - Camp at Dusk.jpg
The True North Clan - Camp at Dusk.jpg (9.37 MiB) Viewed 72 times

The elves, after a day of venturing through the wilderness, had set up camp as the sun dipped below the horizon. It wasn't as safe to travel in the dark so it had been a short day and now the clan socialized by the fire. Aldrea stood in the opening of the tent, the small breeze blowing the warmth of the fire over her exposed skin. Evey and Saffee snuggled together for warmth while Glissa and Aneka stayed wrapped in their cloaks.

"I'm telling you, I hear something. And I keep seeing movement out of the corner of my eye," insisted Glissa.

Aneka shrugged it off. "The forest is curious. If its emissary wishes to be seen they will make themselves known. I sense a benevolent presence, and it is welcome to join us at our fire," she replied, speaking loud enough for the presence to hear.

Oh, I love this photo! At the time it was all the members of the clan, plus a forest presence. The tent is a pillow case with rods made from Lego to hold it open. Rabbit fur for bedding. On the day I tried for this I decided to try at dawn so that if I didn't get the shot I wanted I could try again at dusk. Also, it would be cold so I didn't want to spend too much time setting up. All of the dolls were preposed so I could just set them down. I was planning for failure here and wasn't sure how the fire would work. I first took photos using a light to create the glow of the fire and it did the job pretty well, but I came prepared to try the real thing, too. The fire is a few match sticks and they caught well and gave a nice little flare that gave plenty of light for a brief moment and I captured this. I love getting a practical shot when possible!

After I was done I decided to leave the little ring of stones and the ashes from the fire so my mom could find the elven camp later as this was shot at my parent's place. She got a kick out of that!

Follow us on Twitter!

MinniMagg

Post by MinniMagg »

Very nice pictures. I bet it took a while to set up every shot. I can appreciate the art in this.

I still got my very expensive 35 mm camera that I used to take a lot of black and white photos with. But I'm stuck with just my cell phone for digital pictures. And that doesn't do this medium Justice.

Nice creativity and nice pictures

Vicvic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Vicvic »

The gif of Aneka chasing the spider is superb! :thumbs_up: We can't imagine the amount of work that went into a short sequence like this. The carpet movements weren't intentional, but they helped bring the scene to life! As the French say, "Parfois le hasard fait bien les choses" (Sometimes chance does the right thing) :D
Xycolo dolls :

INFORMATIONS