www.sedoll.com

Which SEDOLL TPE Heads Would You Like to See Upgraded to Silicone?

SEDOLL Brand was established in 2016. We are not only an online retailer but also multinational corporation with our main production facility based in Shenzhen city China. SEDOLL set out to offering competitive price on the professional sex dolls. We guarantee to provide a memorable experience when you shop on our online store by offering high quality products with top-rated customer service. We have 2 global business offices in America and China, develop and manufacture innovative colloid toys and realized models. Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted sex doll companies.
Barbararara
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Which SEDOLL TPE Heads Would You Like to See Upgraded to Silicone?

Post by Barbararara »

Hello everyone! :thumbs_up:

We are thrilled to announce that our new SEDOLL Silicone-Pro series is now available! In this collection, you might recognize some familiar faces. Yes, you guessed it right — we have carefully selected some of our most popular TPE heads and upgraded them with the new Silicone-Pro material.

This means that the heads you know well now have a brand new feel and appearance, and we plan to further perfect the integration of the new and old dolls. The heads that have been upgraded so far include #010, #068, #071,#076, #078, #079, and #083.

But we don't want to stop there! We are eager to hear from you: Which TPE heads would you like to see upgraded to silicone next? Your opinions are extremely important to us, so please feel free to share your thoughts and expectations in the comments section. Every comment you make is a driving force for our continuous improvement!

https://www.sedoll.com/
https://www.sedoll.com/silicone-pro-detail/
12.21.jpg
12.21.jpg (625.56 KiB) Viewed 701 times
Twitter: @Eurus Allen
Facebook: @Allen Eurus
Welcome to send me PM to buy sexdolls!
click the link to find more info
https://linktr.ee/sedoll

Voltage
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Which SEDOLL TPE Heads Would You Like to See Upgraded to Silicone?

Post by Voltage »

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

Samantha! With all of the makeup options being availible and ROS.

Make heads #76 and #79 with ROS.

While we are at it (not related to heads :lol: )..I would like to see a silicone body in the 150-165 cm range with larger breasts (somewhere around H-K cup) and an interesting shape like these (shape)..
file-2.png
file-2.png (541.69 KiB) Viewed 640 times
The-bust-model-enters-the-3D-printing-process~2.png
The-bust-model-enters-the-3D-printing-process~2.png (1.14 MiB) Viewed 640 times
Of course proper love hole placement to allow easy access from behind is critical as well.

Maybe more impressive than the dolls themselves, is SE's presence and interactivity here. It goes a long way with customers. :glou:
DC's Suok Eye Candy Thread
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=149257

DC's Laila..Sex Crazed Goth Girl
viewtopic.php?t=160085

DC's Neve..Sweet And Sexy Secretary
viewtopic.php?t=163635

Beepboop92

Post by Beepboop92 »

DollCommander wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 8:42 am The-bust-model-enters-the-3D-printing-process~2.png
Damn which body is that?

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

Beepboop92 wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 8:59 am
DollCommander wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 8:42 am The-bust-model-enters-the-3D-printing-process~2.png
Damn which body is that?
That body is a prototype not in production. I won't name other manufacturers in SE's forum out of respect, but hopefully similar to SE's next Silicone-Pro body :wink: These breasts (possibly larger but same shape) on their current 165 cm C cup body would be amazing! Give me that with Samantha head in silicone with ROS and I will be racing to get my wallet out! :glou:

viewtopic.php?t=160085

viewtopic.php?t=163635

Barbararara
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Barbararara »

Voltage wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:03 am88
Thank you for reminding me of her. Yes, I will collect these opinions. :glou:

Barbararara
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Barbararara »

DollCommander wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 8:42 am Samantha! With all of the makeup options being availible and ROS.

While we are at it (not related to heads :lol: )..I would like to see a silicone body in the 150-165 cm range with larger breasts (somewhere around H-K cup) and an interesting shape like these (shape)..
file-2.png

Of course proper love hole placement to allow easy access from behind is critical as well.

Maybe more impressive than the dolls themselves, is SE's presence and interactivity here. It goes a long way with customers. :glou:

Hi, DollCommander,

Thank you so much for your comment. Samantha will definitely have a silicone version, so please be patient and wait for it. Regarding the ROS requests for heads #76 and #79, I have already compiled and reported them earlier. However, with the approaching year-end, time is tight, so it may require more time. The body in your photos looks absolutely beautiful, and we are currently developing new bodies. I will share your photos, but I can't guarantee if they will be adopted. In any case, thank you for your fantastic comment.

Best regards,
:glou:

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

Barbararara wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 8:47 pm
DollCommander wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 8:42 am Samantha! With all of the makeup options being availible and ROS.

file-2.png

Hi, DollCommander,

Thank you so much for your comment. Samantha will definitely have a silicone version, so please be patient and wait for it. Regarding the ROS requests for heads #76 and #79, I have already compiled and reported them earlier. However, with the approaching year-end, time is tight, so it may require more time. The body in your photos looks absolutely beautiful, and we are currently developing new bodies. I will share your photos, but I can't guarantee if they will be adopted. In any case, thank you for your fantastic comment.

Best regards,
:glou:

Hi Barbararara,

They say good things come to those that wait :thumbs_up: Thank you for taking the time to actually read and consider suggestions. Again, I am impressed with SE's Silicone-Pro line and even more impressed by SE's presence and interactivity with members here. I am very excited to see what SE does going forward! :glou:

Regards,

DC

viewtopic.php?t=160085

viewtopic.php?t=163635

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

The 88 is the sweetest face that SE ever produced. From my opinion, this head is in the top 5 of the entire doll world.

You should think upgrading it to the standard of your pro serie. And ifyou would be able to make it ROS. Then it would be an instant classic.

She is Billiam's doll Veronika
8.jpg
8.jpg (2.22 MiB) Viewed 524 times
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

Babel99 wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 3:57 am The 88 is the sweetest face that SE ever produced. From my opinion, this head is in the top 5 of the entire doll world.

You should think upgrading it to the standard of your pro serie. And ifyou would be able to make it ROS. Then it would be an instant classic.

8.jpg
WOW! She is stunningly beautiful!

viewtopic.php?t=160085

viewtopic.php?t=163635

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

DollCommander wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 7:03 am
Babel99 wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 3:57 am The 88 is the sweetest face that SE ever produced. From my opinion, this head is in the top 5 of the entire doll world.

8.jpg
WOW! She is stunningly beautiful!
I remember the day that head was released. It was shown on their nice 161 body if my memory is right. That shape on the new silicon standard would be YUMMY.
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

Barbararara
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Barbararara »

8.jpg
Yes, Head #088 is indeed very unique, and someone mentioned her in the comments above. Veronika looks stunning, and this outfit suits her well.

I will add the request for Head #088 to my list, so stay tuned for her silicone version. :glou:

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

Kemeny #119 and Layla #010
I have both of these in TPE and love them!
Also wouldn't mind if some of the elves got silicone.
Attachments
5.jpg
5.jpg (8.24 MiB) Viewed 405 times
PXL_20231111_202451546~2.jpg
PXL_20231111_202451546~2.jpg (7.3 MiB) Viewed 405 times
Pics of my beautiful Yumiko, Eris, and Kammie!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

Barbararara
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Barbararara »

JCnine wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 1:24 am Kemeny #119 and Layla #010
I have both of these in TPE and love them!
Also wouldn't mind if some of the elves got silicone.
Thank you very much for your sharing. You have dressed up Kemeny and Layla beautifully. Head #010 already has a silicone version with the ROS. The makeup is still undergoing innovation, so let's look forward to more different makeup styles for Head #010. As for #119, I will add her to my list, so please stay tuned.
Head: #010
https://www.sedoll.com/product/silicone ... ll-ses004/

Everest18

Post by Everest18 »

Hello Team SE Doll

I think you have an amazing selection of heads. I absolutely love Harper! She is my favourite.

SE Doll was not on my radar until a month ago; you are now my number one option. Great job!

The following heads I would love to see a Silicone Pro version of. Here is my top 5 wish list, in order of preference:

1. Harper (Head: #122)

Image Image

2. Kemeny (Head: #119)

Image Image

3. Kerry (Head: #098)

Image Image

4. Hazel (Head: #127)

Image Image

5. Alisa (Head: #046)

Image Image

Thank you, and keep up the great work.

INFORMATIONS