www.irontechdoll.com

Problems with my irontech mia 162

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
msd1985
Active Poster
Active Poster

Problems with my irontech mia 162

Post by msd1985 »

Good day,

I have bought a 162 mia doll somewhere in august this year.
Incredibly happy I was when I first got my doll.

Now that happiness has turned into dissapointment.
I had this so called suck and clamp option that my reseller told me that I got for free because of somekind of action.
Now this suck and clamp actually doesn't do a whole lot other than making my doll unusable.

There is some sharp edge inside of the doll that makes it very unpleasant to use my doll.
I have already asked the shop what to do and he told me that he is contacting irontech for info.

But is this issue known to you guys?

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Problems with my irontech mia 162

Post by Pussy69 »

Sadly yes this is a known issue among the current ai doll tech. We tend to warn others getting those features bc they easily malfunction or just stop working. Then you are left with a doll that gives you pain instead of pleasure.
Irontech 160cm H-cup Review viewtopic.php?t=167483
Doll's Castle 150cm K-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2415314#p2415314
6Ye 161cm J-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2442140#p2442140
YL Doll 158cm I-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2481808#p2481808
Get beautiful dolls with great discounts & affordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

msd1985
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by msd1985 »

Why does irontech produce dolls that have this? 😢

Treepusher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Treepusher »

It’s a gimmick, and people love gimmicks, because they sound good. “It’s a real advance in technology, the best thing since bottled beer. You’ll love it, and we’ll include it for just a little extra. She breathes/moans/sucks/heats herself/shits diamonds…. She’s the latest thing. And after all, you don’t want a doll that doesn’t do anything, do you?”

So you get sucked in (figuratively) and lo and behold, the gimmick fails quickly, if it works at all.

But they’re just useless added weight, or as in your case can make the doll unusable.

I suppose that’s how advances get made, trial and error. Gimmicks sound good, but at present they’re mostly error.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

This is so very sad.

This was a known problem from another brand some time ago if not a year ago.

Another area which I don't understand is the longevity of gel buttocks.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

msd1985
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by msd1985 »

Well for me this gimmick was added for free....

I was told because of some action I could get it for free. Not knowing what it was i said yes.

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

its a natural progression for sex dolls to explore adding new "automatic" features as some sex toys already do. Unfortunately, the technology is very new for sex doll makers and customers are the beta testers. Most of us do indeed recommend that prospective buyers AVOID ALL mechanical/electronic/motorized features in dolls because there is no repair or service option to help you in scenarios like this.

msd1985
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by msd1985 »

Well its not just we are beta testers. The way it is made is extremely poor. I mean it this doll would have cost me around $700 I'd have said yes. Based. But below 3000 I'd say Irontech has done a poor job in quality.

I simply don't expect this fot that amount of money.

Lets say if I'd buy a new doll. Heating options?
Or a removable vagina?

For now I have no money for a new doll. I feel gutted. 😢

ricardoqdq

Post by ricardoqdq »

msd1985 wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:36 am Well its not just we are beta testers. The way it is made is extremely poor. I mean it this doll would have cost me around $700 I'd have said yes. Based. But below 3000 I'd say Irontech has done a poor job in quality.

I simply don't expect this fot that amount of money.

Lets say if I'd buy a new doll. Heating options?
Or a removable vagina?

For now I have no money for a new doll. I feel gutted. 😢
sorry to hear about this MSD. I have always been wary of purchasing any of the mechanical/electronic options on any expensive doll for this very reason. For my last purchase (not Irontech), I finally decided to try out body heating, because I figured that if it stopped working, it wouldn't really affect the doll's function. Thankfully I'm really happy with the body heating option and it works well so far. So I think that option is worth trying on a future doll, but I'd personally stay away from any other high-tech options, especially things that involve motorized movements of any kind. Hope you get some customer service and they can help you resolve this!
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

Synthian
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Synthian »

msd1985 wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:44 pm There is some sharp edge inside of the doll that makes it very unpleasant to use my doll.
I have already asked the shop what to do and he told me that he is contacting irontech for info.
Hi msd1985, sorry to hear about your malfunction. We understand your dismay and applaud your calmness. We have had very good support from Irontech and a little patience is beneficial. Irontech sent a video and a PCB to fix our motorized neck, although I haven't had the time yet, because to tell you the truth it functions really well like this. Even with the neck motor not working the movement is FAR BETTER than without because the motor's travel still functions so we have realistic head movement during oral intimacy instead of a stiff-stationary head with the human doing all the work. The neck motor retains some resistance too which is very good for posing*.

I SUPPORT getting the neck and hip motorized options and our Irontech silicone 168 Celine has both. Our vendor is Nick from siliconelovers.com and we have also received over the top support from Andy at lovedollepoch.net

We always use removables, so we don't have any experience there. We hope Irontech can offer a solution and if there is anything we can do feel free to DM. :)

*PS: We don't do too many photo shoots so the fact the neck motor removes the crunchie back position joint does not affect us too much.
Whether it be Human or Synthetic, love is love.

Evelyn's videos
viewtopic.php?t=168857

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

I hope this message finds you well. I'm sorry to hear about the issue you're facing with the special vaginal function on your love doll. To provide you with the best assistance, could you please provide the following information:

Place of Purchase:
Where did you purchase the love doll? Please provide the name of the vendor or the store.

Authentication:
Have you authenticated the doll to ensure its genuine origin? This step is crucial for understanding the product's authenticity.
Once you provide this information, we'll be better equipped to assess the situation and offer appropriate solutions. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we are committed to resolving any issues you may encounter.

Thank you for your understanding, and I look forward to assisting you further.
msd1985 wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:44 pm Good day,

I have bought a 162 mia doll somewhere in august this year.
Incredibly happy I was when I first got my doll.

Now that happiness has turned into dissapointment.
I had this so called suck and clamp option that my reseller told me that I got for free because of somekind of action.
Now this suck and clamp actually doesn't do a whole lot other than making my doll unusable.

There is some sharp edge inside of the doll that makes it very unpleasant to use my doll.

But is this issue known to you guys?
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com
10% OFF CODE ON OFFICIAL WEBSITE: Bailey

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

BrownThunder000
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by BrownThunder000 »

I purchased a doll last night from a seller who experienced some of the same exact issues you're having with your doll. The price was 1/4 what a new one costs, so I bought it to satisfy my own curiosity with the ASV module.

I was able to remove the inner hard plastic vaginal canal completely last night without creating any new trauma to the silicone.
This was accomplished by using a pair of long nose pliers, entering one side into the front hole of the canal and the other on the outer plasic rim and pulling. Took less than 5 minutes, it's just glued at the base where the ASV plugs in to the pump. No crazy surgery was necessary. I'll have to keep the ASV electronics there but will bypass it entirely with a removable insert.

Overall length is approximately 6.5 inches.
Diameter is 2.75 inches.

I purchased a vaginal insert earlier today to test fit and see if it will fill in the space left over and completely replace the ASV all together.
The previous owner said he dealt with ITD and gave him the run around, so now that the old ASV unit is pulled out I will simply continue purchasing inserts until I find one best suited for the doll.
He believed the vagina was fixed, but if I can pull it out and take photos of it, it's clearly not a fixed in place vagina.

I purchased my first tester insert from here
https://www.sexysexdoll.com/extra-vagin ... rrency=USD
Attachments
20231220_165845.jpg
20231220_165845.jpg (3.11 MiB) Viewed 1050 times
20231220_165936.jpg
20231220_165936.jpg (2.86 MiB) Viewed 1050 times
20231220_165832.jpg
20231220_165832.jpg (4.84 MiB) Viewed 1050 times

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor