www.jiusheng-doll.com

148B: Wrist movement issues.

Jiusheng specializes in providing a wide range of exceptionally realistic dolls of superior quality and remarkable realism. What sets us apart is that our owner is the talented head sculptor responsible for creating heads not only for our own brands but also for other renowned brands. We take pride in offering unique doll customization services. For more information, please visit our website at : www.jiusheng-doll.com
DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

148B: Wrist movement issues.

Post by DocWen »

I'm including a diagram so that people will understand what I'm talking about.

I have a MLW 148b. I love her to death. :multi: She is an AMAZING sculpt. Fairly light (I asked for weight reduction but don't think I got it as she's far over the listed weight for weight reduction. Her body sans head comes in at a little over 60 pounds. Not the 52 noted in places. With head she's almost 70#). She has an amazingly soft ass, breasts, body, hands are hard and so are the standing feet. I checked and her internal silicone is almost the same color as her skin so when she wears it won't be painfully obvious (a small cut up by the neck-head connector where it will never show.. All in all, very excellent. Wouldn't get rid of her for anything. (Don't know about the sex. I don't... enjoy (I guess is the right word) sex with dolls all that much. Oh, it's nice, but meh). Yes, her head makes her look very, very young. (If you go looking, she's got the Mia head with the lavender eyes and pink hair dressed in the blue crop top and skirt.) A liiiittle too young for a 56 year old dude to be ball-slapping, pounding away on. Luckily, I use her mostly for posing, dressing and carrying on a one-sided conversation with. (I miiiight have a few marbles loose upstairs :drinking: )

Rat Pack, my friend, was over the other day and remarked about something I hadn't noticed because, while I don't like going hog wild on dolls, he does. (He tends to thank me for turning him on to dolls and giving him his first one during a very, very low point in his life. 8) But I also let him pirate off my internet, Netflix, etc. We put repeaters between our houses so he could get access. Ha!)

The problem is her wrists.
Wrists.jpg
Wrists.jpg (8.23 KiB) Viewed 1177 times
She has pronation, supination, radial and ulnar deviation, even flexion. But almost zero extension. A little. Very little. And it's not because her wrist joint is tight. Moving in every direction EXCEPT extension is smooth and requires some but little effort. You can feel when the hand hits the flexion block/limiter. Both wrists are exactly the same. So, no bending her wrists back for All-Fours-Doggy. Which is a total shame because her LHP is pretty damn good and I would expect would be exceptional for a doll for people who really like banging their dolls.

Oh, well. I didn't buy her for that so I'm good.

Just a warning for anyone looking to buy one. Make sure the wrists have all the movements you'd like.
---
DocWen
Never give up! Never surrender! - Jason Nesmith
Proud companion of Etsuko (MLW 148b) and Anjelica (XT Doll 163F)
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: 148B: Wrist movement issues.

Post by DocWen »

And before anyone asks, the factory photos do not show any wrist extension. So make sure you ask for that if you're getting your photos and care.
MLW-Doll-M22-Mia-148cm-full-silicone.mp4
My factory movie.
(8.4 MiB) Downloaded 138 times
But as I said before. I feel like I got my money's worth and more. I'm very happy with her.
---
DocWen
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

Ok. So a very nice person contacted me today and let me know that their 148 has wrist extension and that, perhaps, I just need to move it past where I think i feel a stop.

I did with my heart in my throat and…. Yup, it did move past that point. Apparently during the construction/factory process that silicone gums up the works on the wrist extension and one just hast to power past it.

I did, with encouragement. My Jiusheng 148b has now become my favorite doll ever. So, I’ve owned a Piper Phoebe (TPE), Piper Phoebe Elf (Silicone), WM 157b (x1 with insert, x1 with fixed vagina), a Happy Doll (textile), a Zelex 155c, and an SE Doll 150e (TPE). I haven’t received my XT Doll 163F yet. But, as of now, my Jiusheng 148b is my favorite.

I can now whole heartedly recommend her.

(Plus a half a bottle of white wine may have something to do with it. LOL. :drinking: :haha4:

But seriously, my one reservation for this doll is gone. I’m super happy with it.

That is all.
---
DocWen

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nackers »

The Jiusheng 148 looks almost identical to the Tayu 148. Either one is an amazing looking doll (and the LHP is spot on). If I wasn't worried about customs seizing it when it arrived in the country I'd probably have bought one.

Glad to hear you got the wrist movement sorted out. It's nerve wracking not knowing whether to use just a little more force, and whether that will get it moving... or break it completely.

Testacleez
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Testacleez »

Nackers wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 9:50 pm The Jiusheng 148 looks almost identical to the Tayu 148. Either one is an amazing looking doll (and the LHP is spot on). If I wasn't worried about customs seizing it when it arrived in the country I'd probably have bought one.

Glad to hear you got the wrist movement sorted out. It's nerve wracking not knowing whether to use just a little more force, and whether that will get it moving... or break it completely.
Idk what pictures you're looking at, but tayu and mlw/jiusheng-doll-sex-dolls 148 are completely different.... by a long shot. I've own that exact tayu before....the jsd sculpt is superior in every way too.
JYdoll 161cm hybrid - Winnie
review viewtopic.php?t=158751
Elsa Babe 165cm silicone - Sakai, Iwai, yao, Rosalyn
Review;
viewtopic.php?t=161724
Elsa Babe 148cm ultra soft white silicone - Takanashi Mahiru
Tayu 148D- Peach SOLD
MLW 148B hybrid - Ali and W1
Elsa Babe 148cm white hybrid - Miyamoto Kyoko, Hashimoto Wakaba, Kurokawa Mio, Inujima Haruko
Elsa Babe 150cm silicone - Hirosue Yuko

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

Nackers wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 9:50 pmGlad to hear you got the wrist movement sorted out. It's nerve wracking not knowing whether to use just a little more force, and whether that will get it moving... or break it completely.
Turns out the dude who contacted me and I were only partially correct. At a certain point in the wrist rotation there is extension, put it's a fairly narrow window. All other points in the wrist rotation and the wrist will not extend. I test it by attempting to extend the hand while rotating the wrist. You can definitely feel the "Extension Window" and it's a slim/narrow window. I'm... disappointed in that. BUT the sculpt is so amazing, Etsuko is going nowhere!
---
DocWen

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

Testacleez wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 12:05 am
Nackers wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 9:50 pm The Jiusheng 148 looks almost identical to the Tayu 148. Either one is an amazing looking doll (and the LHP is spot on). If I wasn't worried about customs seizing it when it arrived in the country I'd probably have bought one.

Idk what pictures you're looking at, but tayu and mlw/jiusheng-doll-sex-dolls 148 are completely different.... by a long shot. I've own that exact tayu before....the jsd sculpt is superior in every way too.
Two different target markets imo. Superior in realistic detail likely (not Tayu's target imo). The Tayu likely blows the MLW/JS out of the water in softness and sexual useability (silicone v.s. silicone). Plus it's lighter (19 kg/42 lbs v.s. 24 kg/55 lbs), LHP is better placed on the Tayu and the holes much less likely to tear (amount of material present and hole sizing) imo.
DC's Suok Eye Candy Thread
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=149257

DC's Laila..Sex Crazed Goth Girl
viewtopic.php?t=160085

DC's Neve..Sweet And Sexy Secretary
viewtopic.php?t=163635

INFORMATIONS