www.xtdoll.com

XTDOLL innovation five: Interactive feedback legs

XTDoll aims to provide as realistic experiences as possible. In order to achieve this, we have used real person as our model. Our goal is to gain popularity among the targeted group for companionship and better sexual experiences. Website: www.xtdoll.com

Moderator: jiayi

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: XTDOLL innovation five: Interactive feedback legs

Post by DocWen »

I shot an inquiry (or is that enquiry? I'm gonna have to google that!) out to Rosemary Doll to see when they're going to include that option in their list of options. I'll let people know what I find out.
---
DocWen
Never give up! Never surrender! - Jason Nesmith
Proud companion of Etsuko (MLW 148b) and Anjelica (XT Doll 163F)
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

Well, I did order mine through them. I had just informed them that XTdoll would incorporate it in my doll, so when they sent me the order spreadsheet, it actually had the feature listed there. So, I would say that if you want this feature through RD, just tell them. Maybe it will take a day or two for them to communicate with XT, but I'm sure they will do it. Until they have it listed (and maybe priced...) on their customization page.
Body: XTdoll 163F Silicone.
Emily (XTdoll XT-2 head): viewtopic.php?t=174486
Sophie (Zelex GE115 head): viewtopic.php?t=178207
Brandi (Zelex GE45-5 head): viewtopic.php?p=2511578

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

jeep2639 wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:11 am Well, I did order mine through them. I had just informed them that XTdoll would incorporate it in my doll, so when they sent me the order spreadsheet, it actually had the feature listed there. So, I would say that if you want this feature through RD, just tell them. Maybe it will take a day or two for them to communicate with XT, but I'm sure they will do it. Until they have it listed (and maybe priced...) on their customization page.
Yeah, I remember you saying that. I'm still deeeeep in the honeymoon phase with Anji and am not shopping for another doll. I was just curious. I thought this might help out others who are beginning to look into XT Doll.
---
DocWen
Never give up! Never surrender! - Jason Nesmith
Proud companion of Etsuko (MLW 148b) and Anjelica (XT Doll 163F)
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

I realize that... Besides, you and I will get our next doll from XT (probably through RD again) once XT releases their 160+ B-cup under 60lb... With the fingernails, the new eyes, and probably another innovation or two (or five...) they will come up with... Should be within a year... Might even come up with a new head... But I think Emily would be understanding. After all, she already accepted Sophie (and Brandi) into our threesomes...

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

Interesting development! Eagerly awaiting feedback and reviews for the new batch of gurls incorporating this option.
:glou:
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada
Olivia - AK6 157cm {#45 head} - (silicone-68lbs) ~ 2024 from RosemaryDoll

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs & Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

M_K_

Post by M_K_ »

XTDoll wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 6:21 am XTDOLL, as an innovative brand, fully stands from the perspective of usage to enrich the joyful and authentic sexual experience with dolls.
View the Interactive Feedback Leg For more video information.

check out:https://xtdoll.com/index.php/2023/12/15 ... back-legs/ :glou:
I've been waiting for something like this for years, so I am really excited to see this.
But I'm also a bit concerned about the potential mechanical failures this may bring.

While I understand it may be a trade secret, could you give us a hint on how this feature works so we may have an idea on the durability of the system?

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

M_K_ wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:44 pm I've been waiting for something like this for years, so I am really excited to see this.
But I'm also a bit concerned about the potential mechanical failures this may bring.

While I understand it may be a trade secret, could you give us a hint on how this feature works so we may have an idea on the durability of the system?
While only XT can share that information with you, I'm expecting my doll real soon (could be even today, shipping is weird... really weird...), and will share my experience with this feature.

Flaneur123

Post by Flaneur123 »

Wonderful. It looks super exciting.
All foot fetish will love this too.

If the durability is great so it must be an innovation
4Woods AI Doll Max Marina 2019 : viewtopic.php?f=41&t=148985

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

Would be interesting while doing (reverse) cowgirl.

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

Any thoughts of creating smaller gurls (less than 140cm)?

Smaller with same options and real woman body ratios of course please!
:plaidskirt:
Sin's Sanctum
Tawney - 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs & Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

OK, I tried two positions. The first was #313 Chef (using the sexpositions.club definitions... see picture).
313 Chef.png
313 Chef.png (37.75 KiB) Viewed 267 times
Emily was on the bed (not a table), but I have an adjustable bed so I lifted her to the right height...
I enjoy this position because I get to look into her eyes as we're making love.
We are all different. Some of us can reach climax by watching a picture. I need more. Every little thing counts for me.
Emily's beauty, her eyes, her breasts, the color of her nipples, the color of her fingernails, the fact that she was wearing high-heel shoes.
And the "interactive feedback legs." It helped.
I didn't expect it to do anything dramatic, but it just made it feel more real. Her legs moved back and forth with my movements, and it made her feel like a real woman.
So, knowing what I know now, if I had to decide whether to get the feature or not, I would definitely get it.

I also tried doggy style (I guess it's called "Chibi"...)
489 Chibi.png
489 Chibi.png (44.17 KiB) Viewed 267 times
Again, on the bed, adjusted the height again.
I didn't feel much of a difference with this feature in this position. I guess that if the shoulders had the same flexibility, she would rock back and forth more. So, less impactful in this position.
Still, I like this feature.

Yes. I did take pictures of her naked in those positions.
No. You don't get to see them...

One last comment: I know that you might be worried that this feature would somehow affect her stability when she is standing. Well, it doesn't. She is just as stable as if those joints were rigid. The one complaint I had (and I wasn't the only one) was that the knees are too weak. But as long as you lock the knees, she stands just fine.
DSC_0067.JPG
DSC_0067.JPG (6.55 MiB) Viewed 266 times

XTDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by XTDoll »

jeep2639 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:22 pm OK, I tried two positions. The first was #313 Chef (using the sexpositions.club definitions... see picture).
313 Chef.png
Emily was on the bed (not a table), but I have an adjustable bed so I lifted her to the right height...
I enjoy this position because I get to look into her eyes as we're making love.
We are all different. Some of us can reach climax by watching a picture. I need more. Every little thing counts for me.
Emily's beauty, her eyes, her breasts, the color of her nipples, the color of her fingernails, the fact that she was wearing high-heel shoes.
And the "interactive feedback legs." It helped.
I didn't expect it to do anything dramatic, but it just made it feel more real. Her legs moved back and forth with my movements, and it made her feel like a real woman.
So, knowing what I know now, if I had to decide whether to get the feature or not, I would definitely get it.

I also tried doggy style (I guess it's called "Chibi"...)
489 Chibi.png
Again, on the bed, adjusted the height again.
I didn't feel much of a difference with this feature in this position. I guess that if the shoulders had the same flexibility, she would rock back and forth more. So, less impactful in this position.
Still, I like this feature.

Yes. I did take pictures of her naked in those positions.
No. You don't get to see them...

One last comment: I know that you might be worried that this feature would somehow affect her stability when she is standing. Well, it doesn't. She is just as stable as if those joints were rigid. The one complaint I had (and I wasn't the only one) was that the knees are too weak. But as long as you lock the knees, she stands just fine.
DSC_0067.JPG
Wow, it seems that you have deeply experienced the design of the interactive feedback leg function. I feel the same as you, this feeling is very realistic.
www.xtdoll.com

E-mail:
sales@xtdoll.com
support@xtdoll.com
WhatsApp:+86 15158436063

XTDOLL is an innovative doll factory

M_K_

Post by M_K_ »

jeep2639 wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 6:07 pm
M_K_ wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:44 pm I've been waiting for something like this for years, so I am really excited to see this.

While only XT can share that information with you, I'm expecting my doll real soon (could be even today, shipping is weird... really weird...), and will share my experience with this feature.
Thank you for the report.
Now that you've tried it, do you have a rough idea of how it works mechanically?
Does it seem durable?

On the other hand, have you had the chance to try cowgirl or standing (ekiben)? Does it make a different there?

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

Today, Emily and I tried the good old missionary position (#67). It was fun. Since I was coming more from the top here, the legs move less, so you see less of the "springy" effect than when I come in from behind her. But it still feels natural. So, once again, if I had to order now, I WOULD order this feature.
And, just to remind you of who we are talking about (and no, you don't get to see her naked...), I threw in another picture of Emily...
Attachments
position67.png
position67.png (39.55 KiB) Viewed 132 times
DSC_0272.JPG
DSC_0272.JPG (6.72 MiB) Viewed 132 times

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

Congratulations and Great feedback on your new gurl and functionality of this interesting new feature.

May I ask does this option add much weight?

Has anyone seen a picture of the skeleton? I’d be interested in seeing what changes go into this, how it could affect weight and durability.
Sin's Sanctum

INFORMATIONS