www.rosemarydoll.com

Ordered Zelex 160cm J -cup Silicone Sex Doll – Julie Yeates

We’re the officially authorized vendor of top sex doll brands such as WM, YL, SE and etc. We have consistently adhered to a "customer first, quality first" principle, and always provide our customers with the best customer service, 100% authentic sex dolls ONLY, the best offers & price guarantee, flexible financing, 24/7 customer support, and free shipping worldwide.
Seabreeze2112
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Ordered Zelex 160cm J -cup Silicone Sex Doll – Julie Yeates

Post by Seabreeze2112 »

Moatie wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 1:52 pm Day 10: the Shipping Label is still in label created status. And this is Christmas. Not surprising the shipments are running long. To save space, I'll keep updating this post for future days.

Since we've been waiting, we've been preparing for the arrival of the doll by: ordering large white seamless sports bras, three wigs, assorted choker set, mineral oil, talcum powder, bobby pins, and shoes. For shoes we've assumed women's size six. We're wondering what the hardware is for the hook to hang the Zelex SLE doll? So, we would need the adapter to screw into the top of the doll body that can be hooked to the S hook that is hanging from the ceiling. What is that adapter from the body to the S hook? Would really appreciate any help here! Last, makeup. Is there a section that I haven't seen in this forum that might describe a basic makeup kit that could be a good start or ?? Thank you everyone for your help and let me know if you have any questions.
Your item is probably sitting in a Bonded warehouse waiting for Customs approval before being handed off to UPS. Same thing happened to mine. You can use a M8/304 or M16 /304 eye bolt for connecting to the body paired with a strong S hook 🪝 or similar to hang it. It i believe I found a hang kit on Amazon a while back. I have plenty extra and would give you a kit if I had a way to get it to you.
I would not suggest mineral oil . Only use a spray bottle of water, and a scented corn starch based body powder to freshed it up. It will have makeup on it already. It will eventually come off in areas that get rubbed. There is info on the forum, just use the search bar for make up tips. But I would wait to buy anything like that. A hair wig detangler spray is something you should buy though.
Attachments
PXL_20231219_030835447.jpg
PXL_20231219_030835447.jpg (2.22 MiB) Viewed 1173 times
PXL_20231219_030739143.jpg
PXL_20231219_030739143.jpg (2.42 MiB) Viewed 1173 times

Moatie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Moatie »

Day 11: the Shipping Label is still in label created status.

Moatie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Moatie »

Day 11 & 12: the Shipping Label is still in label created status.

Moatie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Moatie »

Today, two weeks from order date, UPS has a scheduled delivery date and time: UPS is reporting an expected delivery date of Tuesday, December 26th. This would suggest an 18 day total order to delivery timeframe. Will keep everyone updated as the delivery date gets closer. Fingers crossed.
Attachments
Capture3.JPG
Capture3.JPG (37.78 KiB) Viewed 980 times

Moatie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Moatie »

Seabreeze2112 wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:14 pm
Moatie wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 1:52 pm Day 10: the Shipping Label is still in label created status. And this is Christmas. Not surprising the shipments are running long. To save space, I'll keep updating this post for future days.

Since we've been waiting, we've been preparing for the arrival of the doll by: ordering large white seamless sports bras, three wigs, assorted choker set, mineral oil, talcum powder, bobby pins, and shoes. For shoes we've assumed women's size six. We're wondering what the hardware is for the hook to hang the Zelex SLE doll? So, we would need the adapter to screw into the top of the doll body that can be hooked to the S hook that is hanging from the ceiling. What is that adapter from the body to the S hook? Would really appreciate any help here! Last, makeup. Is there a section that I haven't seen in this forum that might describe a basic makeup kit that could be a good start or ?? Thank you everyone for your help and let me know if you have any questions.
Your item is probably sitting in a Bonded warehouse waiting for Customs approval before being handed off to UPS. Same thing happened to mine. You can use a M8/304 or M16 /304 eye bolt for connecting to the body paired with a strong S hook 🪝 or similar to hang it. It i believe I found a hang kit on Amazon a while back. I have plenty extra and would give you a kit if I had a way to get it to you.
I would not suggest mineral oil . Only use a spray bottle of water, and a scented corn starch based body powder to freshed it up. It will have makeup on it already. It will eventually come off in areas that get rubbed. There is info on the forum, just use the search bar for make up tips. But I would wait to buy anything like that. A hair wig detangler spray is something you should buy though.

Moatie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Moatie »

"You can use a M8/304 or M16 /304 eye bolt for connecting to the body paired with a strong S hook" Thank you SeaBreeze!

siliconevirgin

Post by siliconevirgin »

Was yours customized? I ordered a Zelex and now after reading this, think I will be waiting a month and a half because of customization.

Moatie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Moatie »

siliconevirgin wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 3:35 am Was yours customized? I ordered a Zelex and now after reading this, think I will be waiting a month and a half because of customization.
Hey siliconevirgin,

The doll that I ordered was purely off-the-shelf and from the Zelex SLE series - I don't believe the SLE series is customizable yet? The doll I ordered is the https://www.rosemarydoll.com/product/16 ... ie-yeates/

Were you told that there would be an extended delivery time because of customization? Did you order an SLE series doll?

Good luck! We're really looking forward to seeing the unit on Tuesday and will post pictures/videos at our earliest.

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

SLE is not customizable. They are made "as is" for quick sales. If you'd like a customized doll for Zelex, you'll need to choose their Inspiration series.

siliconevirgin

Post by siliconevirgin »

Moatie wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 4:22 pm
siliconevirgin wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 3:35 am Was yours customized? I ordered a Zelex and now after reading this, think I will be waiting a month and a half because of customization.
Hey siliconevirgin,

The doll that I ordered was purely off-the-shelf and from the Zelex SLE series - I don't believe the SLE series is customizable yet? The doll I ordered is the https://www.rosemarydoll.com/product/16 ... ie-yeates/

Were you told that there would be an extended delivery time because of customization? Did you order an SLE series doll?

Good luck! We're really looking forward to seeing the unit on Tuesday and will post pictures/videos at our earliest.
I ordered one of these:

https://www.yourdoll.com/product/sex-doll-wax045/

Got a second head, Yvonne with the movable jaw. Not sure which one I will like better. Anyway, I am sure this will take at least 6 weeks to get. Crazy waiting time.

Moatie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Moatie »

UPS moves back delivery date to Wednesday, December 27th. This is typical UPS. Anything heavy is delayed frequently due to many factors. From my experience, UPS may do this to me several times this week. Not an issue with Zelex or RD. Just UPS antics.
Attachments
Capture4.JPG
Capture4.JPG (28.56 KiB) Viewed 798 times

Moatie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Moatie »

siliconevirgin wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:32 pm
Hey siliconevirgin,

I ordered one of these:

Got a second head, Yvonne with the movable jaw. Not sure which one I will like better. Anyway, I am sure this will take at least 6 weeks to get. Crazy waiting time.
Your linked web page to what you ordered is showing an errors? Attached
Attachments
Capture5.JPG
Capture5.JPG (20.79 KiB) Viewed 797 times

siliconevirgin

Post by siliconevirgin »

Moatie wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 1:52 pm
Hey siliconevirgin,

I ordered one of these:

They must be sold out or something. It is a 165cm (5ft5) F Cup Japanese Silicone Love Doll named Gulbaha.

ejcbz
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ejcbz »

Moatie wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 1:52 pm
Hey siliconevirgin,

I ordered one of these:

So did you get your order???

Moatie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Moatie »

Hi Everyone, my apologies for having not continued this post with all the detail for the last two months.

While it did take longer than was originally quoted to me, shipping turned out to be 19 days total. OK, I have to admit that I am a bit impatient when waiting for items to arrive via the mail, UPS, etc. However, in Zelex’s defense, this shipment was 90 pounds, from China, to the USA, was more than 5 feet long, and shipped over the Christmas holiday. So, this was a worst case shipping situation, and all things considered, Zelex/Rosemary got the 160 J model to me in 19 days. That’s probably pretty good given the circumstances. Here is the J model leaving the box (just look at those perfect fingers!):
PXL_20240101_190224771.jpg
PXL_20240101_190224771.jpg (1.09 MiB) Viewed 215 times
PXL_20240101_190218598.jpg
PXL_20240101_190218598.jpg (973.68 KiB) Viewed 215 times
First of all, the doll (164J) from Zelex is OUTSTANDING. Part of the reason I haven't responded sooner is because I've had so little time to spend with it (2 nights and 3 days) since receiving it. This was my first doll I’ve ever owned or even seen in person before and I was really worried that I might be buying something ridiculously non-real and I would be embarrassed to have ever ordered and paid for one. Again, the 160 J doll, in my opinion, is outstanding! It’s one of my treasured possessions right now, and is exceptionally well manufactured and realistic to a degree I didn’t think was possible.
IMG_20240101_193301.jpg
IMG_20240101_193301.jpg (185.23 KiB) Viewed 215 times
PXL_20240207_222620040.jpg
PXL_20240207_222620040.jpg (1.35 MiB) Viewed 215 times
The doll did arrive with the neck bent due to a hit the box took from the top (where the neck is attached to the box via a bolt). We were pretty concerned, and to this day, the neck is still bent, but I am pretty sure that if I spent some time and with some effort I can straighten it out. Bottom line, not a big concern (pictures below). Everything else relative to the doll upon arrival was perfect. No defects, no shipping damage - nothing at all wrong. Well done Zelex/Rosemary.
PXL_20240101_194544217.jpg
PXL_20240101_194544217.jpg (922.59 KiB) Viewed 215 times
More information on the next post!

INFORMATIONS