anmodolls.com

Incredible ppl over at Anmo (172 Starperry review)

Anmo Dolls is a multi-national company and one of the top suppliers of Original authenticated life-like sex dolls. We make sure that customer service is the best. Live chat support online 24/7. Our highest priority is customer satisfaction. We have put many safeguards in place to protect our customers during browsing and purchasing. We Guarantee the fastest process time and delivery to the USA, UK, Canada, Europe, and Australia, etc. Website: www.anmodolls.com
Talanovaerog

Incredible ppl over at Anmo (172 Starperry review)

Post by Talanovaerog »

I bought a 172 Starperry doll from Anmo recently. I was a little wary at first because I had never ordered from them before. However, because they were one of the approved vendors here, I gave them a shot. Glad I did. They will be my go-to vendor from now on.

You know that annoying feeling when you reach out to a vendor about something on their site not working or just basic questions and they take forever to respond to you or clear up any confusion? These guys are the OPPOSITE of that. Their site wasn't letting me select an option that the doll comes with so I contacted them and they fixed the page DURING the conversation. After just a few seconds and a refresh of the page, "voila!" It allowed me to pick the options I wanted. I've never expected to see a vendor edit their site on the fly to fix a problem to earn my business. I was already impressed.

So I ordered my beautiful Starperry 172 silicone doll with them at quite an amazing price. However, afterward they reached out to me telling me that the price was actually for a TPE doll, but that since the error was on their end, they will still send me the Silicone doll I had my heart set on AT THEIR OWN COST. This is the type of thing that I actually have quite a lot of respect for. These guys went out of their way to accommodate me, answer all my questions, and even make good on a promise at cost to them. This is without even going into shipping. They had to pay for that seemingly twice (UPS was being stupid). All that and they were STILL able to get me my doll in a little over a week. That's AMAZING turnaround time.

Let me point that out again. A little over a week. They were able to prioritize my doll and get it to me within less than a month even after UPS had messed up. I must remind you, they did this without even really earning a penny from this sale. This is the type of thing that earns incredible customer loyalty and I can see them getting super massive soon because of customer-friendly attitudes like this. They clearly care about the customer. Which brings me to my next point.

I HAVE to know exactly when the doll is getting to my place as I don't live alone and I need to call off work ahead of time so that I'm the one there to receive the doll. I told them about this so they went out of their way to e-mail me every time the doll moved. Can you imagine having that level of dedication to your customer?

So yeah, they're a real one that puts you first. Will be buying from them again for sure. But how's the doll?

2023-12-07 01_20_09-Window.png
2023-12-07 01_20_09-Window.png (1.05 MiB) Viewed 1235 times
2023-12-07 01_19_49-Window.png
2023-12-07 01_19_49-Window.png (872.66 KiB) Viewed 1235 times
2023-12-07 01_23_40-Window.png
2023-12-07 01_23_40-Window.png (1012.12 KiB) Viewed 1235 times
This doll is freaking beautiful. A modern work of art. Absolutely wonderful. I am no photographer but even with my shoddy picture-taking, my doll looks gorgeous. She arrived safely in her box. I was a bit dumb and opened the wrong side of the box so I had to pull her out ass first lol. But both heads were neatly put away with no damage whatsoever. Speaking of which:
2023-12-07 01_23_34-Window.png
2023-12-07 01_23_34-Window.png (1.18 MiB) Viewed 1235 times
2023-12-07 01_23_18-Window.png
2023-12-07 01_23_18-Window.png (931.05 KiB) Viewed 1235 times
I ordered the Rozanne head and the Hedy head. I can't express how happy I am with these. They're so lifelike and perfect! I ordered them in soft silicone as I wanted to be able to use the mouths. Everyone says not to but I think they're wrong. This thing is so much fun when you can move the mouth. Perfect ROS functionality. I've been told the implanted hair and the makeup will come off after a while as a result. I think that's fine. I'm used to retouching up the makeup by now on my TPE dolls so I can't imagine it will be much more difficult on these Silicone heads. I also have about 30 wigs now lol.

The make-up is so impressive, btw. They included freckles on the body and heads and they look so realistic. I almost want to study with them for a bit just to learn how they do the body-painting/make-up so well. I feel like we don't give these people enough credit for just how talented they are. And if this make-up/body paint is just a machine doing it? Still mindblowing.

Anmo was so freaking awesome during this entire experience. I've had ordeals with other vendors that I don't use anymore because they messed up or were unresponsive post-sale while also taking ages to respond to messages. Some of these were widely known and used. What I would like to see, is for Anmo to become the new standard. I want to see people go, "I want a new doll. Let's go to Anmo". I want them to become massive so that everyone has to copy them and what they're doing, how THEY treat customers. These guys acted with integrity, class, and even generosity when it came to dealing with me. They didn't have to but they did. For this reason, they will be my go-to when I buy dolls. I will absolutely be shopping here again.

Nirodha
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Incredible ppl over at Anmo (172 Starperry review)

Post by Nirodha »

Congrats Talanovaerog, she is very beautiful! I wish you both a happy honeymoon:) :multi:

Anmo Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Anmo Dolls »

Hi, Dear.

Thank you for your support and praise.

Feel free to ask us any questions if you have.

Regards,
Anmo Dolls

Official website: www.anmodolls.com
TDF Forum: Anmo Dolls Forum

If you have any Questions about dolls, please PM / Email / Online chat to us, we will reply to you within one day.

Anmo Dolls have solved thousands of questions for our members.

If you want wmdolls at the fastest time, Then choose Anmo Dolls.

Rugbug61

Post by Rugbug61 »

Gorgeous young lady right there
Training starts now….and begin
————————————————————————
YL 151-C Lacy Rae the She-Boss😋
Firedoll 157-B Sandy Olivia😍

Cameramike
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Cameramike »

Congratulations very lovely gal you have there. More pictures and specs please

INFORMATIONS