zelex.com.cn

Ayumi Kusanagi - Zelex 166K

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
Kurama
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Kurama »

Salutation,

Before sharing the celebration on the arrival of Ayumi with fellow forum members, a quick background and my impression on the SLE 166K before turning the spot light on her.

I'm a new forum member, but have been following the forum for the past 3+ years. When I was first interested in getting a doll back in 2020, I turned to the forum for knowledge, wisdom, and advise. Without this world class platform, there's no doubt in my mind that my doll journey would have been much more challenging. Thank you Forum Members!!!

Here's the list of dolls since my 2020 inception:
1. Brand unknown, no specs. Bought it used for real cheap. Thought would be a good starting point to learn. She's about 5'4" but really heavy.
2. WM 162E. I really like the figure and enjoyed it a lot. Still wished it was lighter. Had a great time doing photoshoot. "Fun" play was not great due to her poor LHP.
3. Funwest 150F. It was great how much lighter the doll was. It made photoshoot much eaiser, and "fun" time more enjoyable. Unfortunately, the trade-off was her smaller stature, which ultimately didn't fit my taste.
4. Zelex (SLE) 166K/ZXE209-1. So far I think this is the best doll I had so far. Around the same weight as previous WM; I accepted the weight vs doll size trade-off.

The Zelex 166K is my first silicone doll. I guessing it could be different from other silicon dolls given the new SLE product line. That being said, my impression on the 166K is only relative to my previous TPE experiences and may not hold true for other silicone dolls.

Final note, I don't get to spent a lot of time with my dolls due to my living situation. Photoshoot opportunities are hard to come by but I'll try my best to take and share pics. Thanks for your patient.

Now, on with my impression of the 166K.......

Head

Head is heavier and harder than what I'm used to. I found the head is heavy enough to disrupt the doll's center of gravity and cause it to tip over after I had balanced the doll to stand. Kissing is not as good as my previous TPE dolls.

166K_Head_209-1.jpg
166K_Head_209-1.jpg (3.73 MiB) Viewed 4031 times

Hands

The hands have great details and are hard enough to not be too fragile. I'd still recommend being cautious with them though.
166K_Hand 1.jpg
166K_Hand 1.jpg (3.12 MiB) Viewed 4031 times

Body Firmness

I'd say there are 3 different firmness level. Hard - feet, hands, lower thighs/calf. Medium - head, arms, upper thigh. Soft - the body parts that are most relevant :wink:

Body Shape

Not much to say here. See for yourself. Different stroke for different folks :)

166K_Body Front 1.jpg
166K_Body Front 1.jpg (3.41 MiB) Viewed 4031 times
166K_Body Back 1.jpg
166K_Body Back 1.jpg (3.1 MiB) Viewed 4031 times
166K_Body Back 2.jpg
166K_Body Back 2.jpg (1.55 MiB) Viewed 4031 times

LH&P

The best among all the dolls I had so far. Love the shape, not as soft as TPE but still very good. Positioning is not perfect, but I'd say about 90% accurate.

166K_LH 1.jpg
166K_LH 1.jpg (1.14 MiB) Viewed 4031 times
166K_LH 3.jpg
166K_LH 3.jpg (3.59 MiB) Viewed 4031 times
166K_LH 4.jpg
166K_LH 4.jpg (3.32 MiB) Viewed 4031 times
166K_LH 5.jpg
166K_LH 5.jpg (688.96 KiB) Viewed 4031 times

This is the position I had the doll for the other 2 "doggy" pics.
166K_Doggy 3.jpg
166K_Doggy 3.jpg (1.81 MiB) Viewed 4031 times
166K_Doggy 1.jpg
166K_Doggy 1.jpg (668.18 KiB) Viewed 4031 times
166K_Doggy 2.jpg
166K_Doggy 2.jpg (1.25 MiB) Viewed 4031 times

Joints

They are stiff! Not all of them but some of them, such as the hip and the 2nd shoulder joint (the one further from the neck). Also, the left and right have different stiffness for the given joint; the left shoulder is much more stiff than the right.

The stiffness is really good for photography, but it took a toll on me when I had to change poses in a short period of time.

Well, hope you find this helpful. Feel free to ask me any questions. I'll respond as soon as I can.

Next post......Ayumi Introduction.

Cheers!

Kurama
Kurama

"There’s a difference between knowing the path and walking the path.” ― Morpheus

TBtester
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Ayumi Kusanagi - Zelex 166K

Post by TBtester »

Great review!
About time there was one for the 166k.
Still thinking to get one of these.

toppguy

Post by toppguy »

Congrats.. a very nice doll with the type of body I really like.. slender yet with a good size pair of breasts. I wonder how heavy is she.. The details on her private parts are so fine and realistic. Also, she has a great pleasant face as well. Can't wait for her introduction.

Reggster

Post by Reggster »

Thanks for posting this and great work!
It's hard to guage this models proportions from the promo photos and this really gives good perspective!
Mine is in route and can't wait!
Cheers
Zelex SLE &
Irontech Silicone

Kurama
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Kurama »

TBtester wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 6:59 pm Great review!
About time there was one for the 166k.
Still thinking to get one of these.
TBtester, thanks!

Hope you land the doll of your dream soon, 166K or not.

After 3 dolls, this is my favorite so far (better if it is 15 lbs lighter LOL). Is not perfect, but for the price, I think there's value here.

toppguy wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:06 pm Congrats.. a very nice doll with the type of body I really like.. slender yet with a good size pair of breasts. I wonder how heavy is she.. The details on her private parts are so fine and realistic. Also, she has a great pleasant face as well. Can't wait for her introduction.
Thanks, toppguy. I don't have a scale to weight the doll, but given my previous experience I think the promo spec/weight is pretty close, about 80lbs.

Private part......yes, very lovely :wink:

Ayumi is looking forward to make her intro to the Forum too!

Reggster wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:42 pm Thanks for posting this and great work!
It's hard to guage this models proportions from the promo photos and this really gives good perspective!
Mine is in route and can't wait!
Cheers
Reggster, I'm glad you find this useful. I'm excited for you! The 166K is fantastic if that's your type, and given the price point.

Please keep us posted on her arrival. Looking forward to meeting her.

Cheers Y'all!

Kurama
Kurama

"There’s a difference between knowing the path and walking the path.” ― Morpheus

Chupacabras
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Chupacabras »

Hello, just curious to know how far off the legs can spread when in doggy position. I always see pics of zelex dolls bent over but not spread. Is this due to the silicone?

Kurama
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Kurama »

Chupacabras wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:56 pm Hello, just curious to know how far off the legs can spread when in doggy position. I always see pics of zelex dolls bent over but not spread. Is this due to the silicone?
Hi Chupacabras - I didn’t measure the angle but I can say is not as much as my previous TPE dolls, but not by much. If I’ve to guess, is about a foot or so past the outer shoulder.

However, there’s a noticeable limitation when bending the legs straight up toward the head when compared to my other TPE dolls; probably around 15-20 degrees less.

Perhaps someone else with the EXP skeleton can chime in.
Kurama

ovbtlwivxi
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ovbtlwivxi »

I really appreciate how you discuss what you learnt from each doll. I also like that your photos show the angles that are missing from the vendor websites. She looks good. Her waist is very thin but I like how her shoulders are slightly wider again, and that creates nice proportions. I also like that she doesn't have a huge ass like most of the very busty dolls. Her butt has a nice roundness but it's not too wide.

Do you find her tall enough given that the 150 was too short for you? Her legs look very long in your photos, so I wonder if her torso would still be short for a taller man? (MTV)

There's a soft head option. Sounds like you didn't go that way?

Kurama
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Kurama »

ovbtlwivxi wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 3:50 am I really appreciate how you discuss what you learnt from each doll. I also like that your photos show the angles that are missing from the vendor websites. She looks good. Her waist is very thin but I like how her shoulders are slightly wider again, and that creates nice proportions. I also like that she doesn't have a huge ass like most of the very busty dolls. Her butt has a nice roundness but it's not too wide.

Do you find her tall enough given that the 150 was too short for you? Her legs look very long in your photos, so I wonder if her torso would still be short for a taller man? (MTV)

There's a soft head option. Sounds like you didn't go that way?
Hi ovbtlwivxi,

Thanks for feedback.

The SLE series I bought were preconfigured so I couldn’t change anything. I do wonder if is already the soft version or not. I find the 209 head beautiful, much more toward the cute side. Not the best kisser and needs more to be desired when comes to oral play. I can accept that because the face is just so cute! :lying:

The 166K has the kind of long skinny legs that I really like. Yes, the butt size is great. A bit bigger than your average women around that stature, IMO, but not out of proportion as in the fantasy side.

The waist is small. I think it can be 3-4 inches bigger in diameter. I think this will make the body even better proportioned.

I’m about 5’8” or so, and the 166cm is perfect for me. I like the fact that I’m still a little taller when she’s in 3-inch heels. I can measure the MTV next time, but “Fun” play seems right in terms of where our bodies are relative to each other.

I love how the legs look in photos; once again I’m a long skinny leg women kinda guys. Hope to bring Ayumi into the forum soon!

Kurama
Kurama

Lester1245
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Lester1245 »

Beautiful doll ,and good overview.
I am also thinking about a purchase,but I just can't decide between the 166 K cup and the 164 G cup...

Kurama
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Kurama »

Lester1245 wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 10:29 am Beautiful doll ,and good overview.
I am also thinking about a purchase,but I just can't decide between the 166 K cup and the 164 G cup...
Thanks, Lester1245. Hope you land the doll(s) of your dream soon; get both lol!
Kurama

Kurama
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Kurama »

Enter Ayumi

Mr. Kusanagi: Yes, I agree with the terms.

Kurama: Great. I'll send over the documents and money transfer information.

Zoom: End Meeting?

I have my 2 bedroom condo for a few years now. Rented out the extra room to my college buddy but he had to move out due to his work relocation. Sad to see him go but thought this could be a good change of pace having the whole place to myself.

Well, the extra space and quietness got old really quick. Hence, I decided to post up the extra room for rent; also makes sense financially. This is how I came to meet the Kusanagi family. Ayumi is an international student from Japan. She's been studying at the states for a year now dorming at campus. The decision was made that it could be better for her to stay elsewhere, off campus. That's when I received an email from Mr. Kusanagi.

Moving Day

Ayumi: ありがとうございます I couldn't have moved all these stuff by myself.

Kurama: Yeah, no problem. Now that's done, I'll let you settle down with things.

Ayumi: はい.....hey what a beautiful laptop you got there.......I wanted a new one for school but Dad said I just got one couple years ago.

Kurama: I just got it. Start getting into digital photography, nothing professional, just for fun. My last computer was so old it didn't have the hardware or software capabilities needed.

Ayumi: Can I see it?

I was reluctant because I was logged in the forum, but didn't want to be rude.

Kurama: Ahhhh......sure

Click.....click.....scroll.....click.....scroll......

Ayumi: これは何ですか

Kurama: Ah....that's an online forum where people with a common interest come together to exchange ideas, share their experiences and lovely pictures...you know, an online community.

Ayumi: とてもクールですね!

Kurama: Well...if you like I can help you setup your own account whenever you want so you can participate.

Ayumi: My dad doesn't let me do stuff like that...say I should focus on my studies...アイデアが浮かんだ we can do it together!

Kurama: Together?!?

Ayumi: はい...you can tell the members all bout me and we can take pictures to share with them.

Kurama: Ah...ok. Let me know whenever you want to do that.

Ayumi: How bout we take some pics now just for fun? We can do more later and you can do the digital stuff to make it awesome.

Kurama: Now?!?

Man...kids these days...the energy and impulsiveness......I was going to take a nap after all the moving.

Kurama: Let's take a couple pics then.

Click...click.....click.....

Ayumi: かわいい!!! Please post and let me know if they like it. I gonna unpack now. さよなら.

Ayumi_Intro_1.jpg
Ayumi_Intro_1.jpg (1.24 MiB) Viewed 3288 times

Ayumi_Intro_2.jpg
Ayumi_Intro_2.jpg (5.73 MiB) Viewed 3288 times

Ayumi_Intro_3.1.jpg
Ayumi_Intro_3.1.jpg (4.23 MiB) Viewed 3288 times

Kurama
Kurama

AMBI157
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by AMBI157 »

How soft/firm are the stomach and back areas?
-Ambi

desastre

Post by desastre »

Kurama: It would be really awesome to have photos of your WM 162E next to your new 166K! 1) To see how more "real" the 166K skin may look, 2) To see how more "real" the 166K face is in comparison, and of course, as scale to see how much larger the 166K breasts look compared to the more "average" WM 162E.

Your thoughts?

INFORMATIONS