Margot is amazing!

SexDollTorso is a manufacturer mainly focused on sex doll torso with an experienced, approachable, and open-minded team in the world. We pride ourselves in offering you high-quality sex doll torsos at great prices, unmatched customer support and ship worldwide including the US, EU, UK and CA etc. We hope you can enjoy the unprecedented sexual experience with your sex doll! If you want to know more, visit our website: www.sexdolltorso.com
nigelakins
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Margot is amazing!

Post by nigelakins »

I was initially hesitant to buy a sex doll torso, but I decided to go ahead and buy Margot from Sex Doll Torso. Best decision ever! The moment I opened the box I fell in love with the adorable young woman. Margot has a gorgeous petite figure, and her breasts are so soft and her skin is so life like to touch. Needless to say, the moment I took her out of the box I literally couldn’t keep my hands off her.

I've uploaded some pics and videos to give you an idea of how beautiful Margot is.

I am so impressed with the quality of the sex doll torso and the quality of service that I’ve received from Sex Doll Torso that I’ve decided to buy another one from their torso range for some additional naughty fun in the bedroom. Initially I had a full sex doll with arms and legs, but she was so heavy and difficult to move around that I decided to get a torso instead, and I have no regrets with my decision. Margot is still reasonably heavy, which is good because it adds to the realism, but so much easier to move around and place into positions than a full sex doll, which makes spending time with Margot so much more fun. Sometimes I place one of the sex doll heads and wigs that I have from my other full sex doll on top of Margot’s neck while she’s laying on the bed, and wow she looks amazing!

I have to say that the customer service at Sex Doll Torso is also amazing. They are very quick to answer any questions that I email through, and they often go beyond the call of duty providing me all of the information that I need and more. The box Margot came in is discreet and has no obvious labels to indicate what’s inside. I would highly recommend the torsos at Sex Doll Torso. Their dolls are excellent quality, and I’m extremely impressed with the customer service too.
Attachments
12.mp4
(8.39 MiB) Downloaded 20 times
11.mp4
(11.61 MiB) Downloaded 15 times
10.jpeg
10.jpeg (7.44 MiB) Viewed 682 times
9.jpeg
9.jpeg (7.44 MiB) Viewed 682 times
8.jpeg
8.jpeg (5.51 MiB) Viewed 682 times
7.jpg
7.jpg (5.5 MiB) Viewed 682 times
6.jpg
6.jpg (5.77 MiB) Viewed 682 times
5.jpeg
5.jpeg (5.28 MiB) Viewed 682 times
4.jpg
4.jpg (5.42 MiB) Viewed 682 times
3.jpeg
3.jpeg (4.68 MiB) Viewed 682 times
2.jpeg
2.jpeg (5.36 MiB) Viewed 682 times
1.jpg
1.jpg (5.27 MiB) Viewed 682 times

SexDollTorso
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Margot is amazing!

Post by SexDollTorso »

Hi dear,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us!

We take pride in the quality of our sex doll torsos, and it brings us great joy to know that you are impressed with the product and the service you received.

Margot is a petite woman, but she's not too small. She has small to medium-sized breasts and a manageable weight. We used the SDT self-developed gel formula to upgrade her breasts. The gel breasts feel so nice to squeeze and caress, even though they are small!

We are honored that you plan to purchase another doll from our site! At SexDollTorso, we have experienced sex doll experts who take pride in being approachable and helpful. We look forward to providing you with the same high-quality products and customer service that you have come to expect from SexDollTorso! :)

Best regards,
Amy
SDT Customer Service Team
Sex Doll Torso official Website: https://www.sexdolltorso.com/
Reddit Community: https://www.reddit.com/r/sexdolltorso/
- We're proud to offer top-quality & authentic sex doll torso with memorable details for every collector.
- Free and fast shipping from our own large USA & EU warehouses.
- E-mail: info@sexdolltorso.com

INFORMATIONS