climaxdoll.

Megan 2.0 from SDT - first impressions

Torso Only Dolls without limbs, and other partials, could be any simulated body part targeted at fetishes or simply to use as a masturbation toy.
PartThree

Megan 2.0 from SDT - first impressions

Post by PartThree »

This is my second torso, the first was a Tantaly 2/3 life sizes, this one IS sexdolltorso.com life size.

Megan 2.0 arrived in 7-8 days from California (Monday to Monday). Shipping updates occurred daily and since I have a FE account I got details. The FedEx guy hauled it out by hand and handed it to me. Sure, 55lbs is nothing to slouch about but it was in a box so it made the weight distribution manageable. The kid asked what it was (they aren't supposed to ask) but I said "a metal frame". No need to lie.

I hauled it upstairs without trouble (older guy, 5'8", 163 pounds, weight lifter). My girlfriend asked if I was going to give it a preclean today and given the late afternoon and needing to finish up some contract work, I'll put that off and the "taste test" later in the week.

The torso is double boxed, the inner of which uses hard medium weight foam to maintain box rigidity. A sealed bag was in place as was a second slip on clear bag. The outer box, other than delivery stickers and "Made in China" on the side, was non-descript. I folded the lids of the two boxes against the outer side of a long edge, reached between the legs and behind the shoulders, and lifted it right out. Note, if you are NOT strong this might be a challenge, and I would suggest bending the legs 90s, sitting the torso upright and using towels underneath to aid with the lift. It's just being smart about using your legs as much as possible and not your lower back. My score would be higher but I know the non-lifters and folks with physical challenges might struggle a bit until they figure out a safe approach.

My goal was to get a "life size" torso. It is and it isn't. The 33" length (not 35" as stated on the website) is about right for a 5'6" woman, shoulder to pubes. Cool. The waist is definitely small though --20". Then again, despite a string of girlfriends the last 15 years, none of them were "skinny" so it's possible this might be a norm somewhere. My gals are usually fitness bunnies so...

The attention to detail is really, really good! The skin tone (goosebumps maybe?), the breast jiggle, the round ass, the visuals (painted to enhance realism on the two tunnels..) - they work well. On the latter, I'm a little skeptical about LHP but the labia isn't bad for the price and the anal canal looks like a nice tight MF. I'll have my GF lie side by side and eyeball the placement on the weekend.

The skeleton flexibility is really nice on the legs. The torso joint works well but is stiffer but the arch in the back is luscious.

Putting the torso into position is easyl. I stripped to my shorts and maneuvered some cowgirl and reverse cowgirl, and checked out prone positions with legs open and closed. Doggy on the bed, from the side of the bed and kind of upright against a stack of pillows, was a perfect fit for me.

In the coming days I'll speak about usage, adapting my cleaning approach (I have one other full torso at half the weight and 10" shorter), and get a look in the tunnels with a scope (before I do the test run).

Given the price and discount, a great buy. Half a point off maybe for waist size, but that might be a nod to weight reduction. It's just not my personal preference. This is an "A" product in my eyes so far.
Attachments
PXL_20231120_191503856.jpg
PXL_20231120_191503856.jpg (1.58 MiB) Viewed 1335 times
PXL_20231120_191401499.jpg
PXL_20231120_191401499.jpg (2.58 MiB) Viewed 1335 times
PXL_20231120_190801139.jpg
PXL_20231120_190801139.jpg (2.17 MiB) Viewed 1335 times

SexDollTorso
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Megan 2.0 from SDT - first impressions

Post by SexDollTorso »

Hi dear,

Thank you for your order and taking the time to share the first impressions of Megan 2.0 with us! Very detailed!

Because the measurements were taken by hand, the measurements have some degree of measurement error. There may also be certain deviations in the size and weight of different finished sex dolls. I have recorded the issue and forwarded it to our product team. To help make it better, we will measure a large number of finished dolls to ensure more accurate data. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused to you!

"Then again, despite a string of girlfriends the last 15 years, none of them were "skinny" so it's possible this might be a norm somewhere."

Wow, a string of girlfriends the last 15 years? You're the most charismatic man! :haha4:

I think Megan's body looks like a young, college-age lady. Don't you want to try different tastes? It would be really exciting if you could take a young college-age young lady Megan and your girlfriend to play a threesome game together! We can't wait to see more reviews!

"Half a point off maybe for waist size, but that might be a nod to weight reduction. It's just not my personal preference."

Megan belongs to the temperament of a slender young female college student. However, It seems that you are also interested BBW. If so, I suggest that you should consider our ultimate goddess - Alexandra. Please note: The model of Alexandra is made to mimic real-life European size women; the product is heavy in weight and specially designed for venture players.

"In the coming days I'll speak about usage"

Great! :thumbs_up: We're look forward to seeing more reviews here after you used her! Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Amy
SDT Customer Service Team
Sex Doll Torso official Website: https://www.sexdolltorso.com/
Reddit Community: https://www.reddit.com/r/sexdolltorso/
- We're proud to offer top-quality & authentic sex doll torso with memorable details for every collector.
- Free and fast shipping from our own large USA & EU warehouses.
- E-mail: info@sexdolltorso.com

photoguru

Post by photoguru »

Cant wait for the updates.

fomodow901
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by fomodow901 »

Got this torso a week ago and it's mindblowingly good. So many great positions, several of which you can basically go hands free if you want, and she feels GREAT!

itfwg
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by itfwg »

Great review! I’ve been considering this product and it sounds like a winner.

Maximderwinter
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Maximderwinter »

How would you describe the weight? Too much? Just about right? Too light?

fomodow901
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by fomodow901 »

Maximderwinter wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:11 pm How would you describe the weight? Too much? Just about right? Too light?
About perfect weight imo. Enough to feel realistic, but light enough to move around without ever dreading it. I've tried a few different hips and full dolls and this one hits the sweet spot in every way.

PartThree

Post by PartThree »

I found the weight spot on. But, torsos just don't do it for me and I sold it...

quirkyexplorer
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by quirkyexplorer »

I was debating whether to get Megan or Alexandra, I went with Alexandra from SDT, since I already have Savannah from lovenestle and is pretty athletic and medium frame. glad you enjoyed Megan

INFORMATIONS