www.irontechdoll.com

2024 weight reduction

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
claydough
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

2024 weight reduction

Post by claydough »

Reading about irontechs plans for 2024, they stante the following:

“The customer demand for doll‘s weight reduction is always high. After a year of research and testing, the weight reduction of the first batch of silicone dolls is expected to be realized early next year. We have reduced the weight of our existing popular silicone dolls and silicone torsos, with a reduction of 5-8kg on the current weight.“

My question to irontech, will this also include an increase is softness as well?

Many manufactures are swapping to a more squishy and light foam core, is this inline with irontechs plans for lighter dolls also?

Irontechs firmness has put me off for awhile now, but i’d be very interested if this softness increased at the same time this weight reduction change happens

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: 2024 weight reduction

Post by Aeron »

claydough wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 9:08 pmMy question to irontech, will this also include an increase is softness as well?

Many manufactures are swapping to a more squishy and light foam core, is this inline with irontechs plans for lighter dolls also?
Are a lot of manufacturers using that? I only know of one manufacturer that has increased softness with weight reduction. Could you PM me the ones you know about?

mebaru

Post by mebaru »

The residents of the Irontec forum have long been urging for a lighter doll, but Irontec has remained silent!
But I didn't know they were secretly researching weight reduction!
This is great news! :multi:
My gal
Irontech 163plus-G TPE Sandra#35 Sarah#67

foofighter12

Post by foofighter12 »

I was just looking for information on weight reduction for irontech dolls. Good to see they are already working on this.

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

🌟 Softness Revolution:
Our team has been hard at work refining the softness of our dolls' materials. Experience a new level of tactile pleasure, where every touch feels more natural and lifelike. We believe in setting the standard for the softness you've always dreamed of.

⚖️ Weight Reduction for Maximum Comfort:
In our pursuit of perfection, we've also focused on weight reduction without compromising quality. Our latest designs ensure that you can enjoy the companionship of your doll without any unnecessary burden. It's about making your experience as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.

🔍 Continuous Improvement:
We value your feedback and use it as a guiding light for continuous improvement. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we're committed to providing you with dolls that not only meet but exceed your expectations.
Stay tuned for more updates as we unveil these innovations! We believe in creating dolls that not only captivate but also deliver an unparalleled experience.
Thank you for being a part of our journey.
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com
10% OFF CODE ON OFFICIAL WEBSITE: Bailey

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

claydough
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by claydough »

irontechdoll wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 12:32 am 🌟 Softness Revolution:
Our team has been hard at work refining the softness of our dolls' materials. Experience a new level of tactile pleasure, where every touch feels more natural and lifelike. We believe in setting the standard for the softness you've always dreamed of.

⚖️ Weight Reduction for Maximum Comfort:
In our pursuit of perfection, we've also focused on weight reduction without compromising quality. Our latest designs ensure that you can enjoy the companionship of your doll without any unnecessary burden. It's about making your experience as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.

🔍 Continuous Improvement:
We value your feedback and use it as a guiding light for continuous improvement. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we're committed to providing you with dolls that not only meet but exceed your expectations.
Stay tuned for more updates as we unveil these innovations! We believe in creating dolls that not only captivate but also deliver an unparalleled experience.
Thank you for being a part of our journey.
thanks for the reply!

ill look forward top the announcements in the future!

Muscle6Lord
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Muscle6Lord »

Hi Irontech ! It will be available for your new brand Real Lady or not ?

nosmoking1979

Post by nosmoking1979 »

Well, less weight isn't a bad thing, but personally I'm not a big fan of it, at least since I got a Tayu - mind you, it's an older one - so I prefer it without any weight reduction

she feels somehow hollow on the tayu

INFORMATIONS