www.wmdolls.com

Inserts for fixed vaginas

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Inserts for fixed vaginas

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

TannerB1313 wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 2:40 pm The biggest mistake I made was getting my doll with a fixed vagina, I hardly ever use it because of that mistake. Cleanup is a mess and hassle. There are no solutions to this I would assume?
I think you’re doing it wrong.

I have a great time diving in bareback on my fixed vagina ladies (which is pretty much all of them.) Sometimes they even get a creampie (if they are not too tight - like my WM157B). And cleaning is super simple. If she did get a load inside her I scoop it out with my hand. Then it’s just Plenty Kitchen towels rolled up and shoved inside to clean her. Finally stick the aquarium pump in there.

Cleanup is easy for me. And I’m not dead yet :)
:glou:
HtS

PS I’ve only twice bought sex dolls with inserts and both times the insert ended up in the bin, it simply did not work for me. Some insert dolls are fantastic shags without the insert (if they have good pussy lips) because the cavity is fantastic for really letting go.

TannerB1313
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by TannerB1313 »

RevJack wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 8:58 am I use the coeros cleaning apparatus with the doll in the bed. It seals perfectly and I don't take the cleaning insert out untill she is dry. No towels, no wet sheets, no slogging her to the bathroom. Yeah, you need to wipe her outer pussy with a paper towel if you get lube on it, but that's it.
Female condoms are God's gift to mid day quickies or late night Suprise attacks when there is no time to clean.

Reverend Jack
With the Coeros cleaning apparatus, how do you dry out the vagina after the cleaning is done?

With this one from Rosemary, it also has a blower for drying, was wondering if the Coeros also has that option?
https://www.rosemarydoll.com/product/au ... -sex-doll/

Thanks

TannerB1313
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by TannerB1313 »

Hunt the Shunt wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 2:47 pm
TannerB1313 wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 2:40 pm The biggest mistake I made was getting my doll with a fixed vagina, I hardly ever use it because of that mistake. Cleanup is a mess and hassle. There are no solutions to this I would assume?
I think you’re doing it wrong.

I have a great time diving in bareback on my fixed vagina ladies (which is pretty much all of them.) Sometimes they even get a creampie (if they are not too tight - like my WM157B). And cleaning is super simple. If she did get a load inside her I scoop it out with my hand. Then it’s just Plenty Kitchen towels rolled up and shoved inside to clean her. Finally stick the aquarium pump in there.

Cleanup is easy for me. And I’m not dead yet :)
:glou:
HtS

PS I’ve only twice bought sex dolls with inserts and both times the insert ended up in the bin, it simply did not work for me. Some insert dolls are fantastic shags without the insert (if they have good pussy lips) because the cavity is fantastic for really letting go.
When using an aquarium pump, doesn't the water push out all over the place from her fixed vagina?

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nackers »

The aquarium pump is for air to dry it not pumping water in. So while it may I guess push a little moisture out it shouldn't be much more than a few drops. So just put a towel down and you should be fine.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

TannerB1313 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:05 pm
RevJack wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 8:58 am I use the coeros cleaning apparatus with the doll in the bed. It seals perfectly and I don't take the cleaning insert out untill she is dry. No towels, no wet sheets, no slogging her to the bathroom. Yeah, you need to wipe her outer pussy with a paper towel if you get lube on it, but that's it.
Female condoms are God's gift to mid day quickies or late night Suprise attacks when there is no time to clean.

Reverend Jack
With the Coeros cleaning apparatus, how do you dry out the vagina after the cleaning is done?

With this one from Rosemary, it also has a blower for drying, was wondering if the Coeros also has that option?

Thanks
I just stuff my aquarium pump tubes into the intake tube for the cleaner. The cleaning insert distributes the air perfectly and if there is any moisture left it still goes out the output tube.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

TannerB1313
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by TannerB1313 »

RevJack wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 12:00 pm
TannerB1313 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:05 pm

Reverend Jack

Thanks
I just stuff my aquarium pump tubes into the intake tube for the cleaner. The cleaning insert distributes the air perfectly and if there is any moisture left it still goes out the output tube.

Reverend Jack
I am not familiar with aquarium pumps as I have never owned an aquarium lol. So...these aquarium pumps do both?...water pumping and air pumping? and you use the Coeros for the water flushing and then the aquarium pump for air dryimg?

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Aquarium air pumps pump air (only) into "bubblers" that replenish the oxygen in the water. They are often used to dry dolls by placing the air hose/outlet into to the vagina and letting the air flow dry the doll's vagina.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Peckerwreker
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Peckerwreker »

Michaelangelo wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 11:23 am But you can look for sleeves for use with masturbators other than fleshlights. I found a sleeve used in an otherwise fairly useless device I once had called a Kiiroo Onyx+:

https://www.amazon.com/Kiiroo-Onyx-Repl ... B091JZTDPL

I stopped using the thing itself but had some sleeves left over. And what do you know, these thin-walled sleeves slip inside a WM fixed girl easily. They are a bit more fun to use than a female condom and are reusable for a long time (not permanently, though, they eventually wear out). You may find them to be not worth the effort more than a female condom but they are way easier to sort out than chopping up a fleshlight.
This is a fantastic idea and I just ordered a 3-pack of them to use on my Irokebijin doll that has an incredibly underwhelming vagina.

I've been chopping up old TPE toys to stuff in her but it never feels as good as I'd like it too.

I'm hoping a "tight fit" sleeve will finally pull through as the solution.

Thanks for the recommendation 😃

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

I've got an insert type vagina myself currently, for easy cleaning. But am considering whether to go fo insert or fixed on the next one.

So I was wondering about the female condom; does it go in easily, and stay in place (during action)?
Am I correct to think that some part of it is then visible inside?
And after the dead; is the fixed vag itself mostly dry, or does lube/fluids pass into it?

And feelings wise; do you guys experience 'less nice' feelings compared to bare in the vag, or like any negatives to mentione on the fixed+female condom??
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Joe Bin
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe Bin »

I use a female condom and I powder it to make it slide in easily. That way the lube and seaman only get inside the condom and not the doll. Her vagina always stays clean and dry with no cleaning necessary.

masquerade75
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by masquerade75 »

Some members suggested using onaholes between the thighs. Like advanced incongrual sex.

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

avante wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 2:35 am I've got an insert type vagina myself currently, for easy cleaning. But am considering whether to go fo insert or fixed on the next one.

So I was wondering about the female condom; does it go in easily, and stay in place (during action)?
Am I correct to think that some part of it is then visible inside?
And after the dead; is the fixed vag itself mostly dry, or does lube/fluids pass into it?

And feelings wise; do you guys experience 'less nice' feelings compared to bare in the vag, or like any negatives to mentione on the fixed+female condom??
Me and Mira use these when not using maybe a thin sleeve as already noted. They are very easy to insert (best with little to no lube, they are themselves lubrcicated and they stay in without any problems. The best type, if you can find them, are the ones with the sponge rather than the little ring at one end. These fit so well I wonder if someone designed them for use with dolls 😎 Outside you have a ring, which is visible. But with open-crotch knickers … less so 😉 Nothing passes through these, they are condoms after all, and if you get the sponge ones like I say then the fit is so good that you never have to check if you’re banging your doll properly rather than barebacking her by mistake.

As to feeling, well, the slight reduction in sensation of the actual pussy structure (depending on just how realistic your doll is in that department anyway) is worth the virtually zero effort for clean-up. Perfect for quickies.
Me and Miranda (WM 163C/159) post comic strips and other stuff on her thread.
Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! 🏆

SimonSays7
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by SimonSays7 »

Michaelangelo wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 11:23 am Agree with what others have said here already re female condoms (fantastic) and male condoms (very likely to tear because of friction, exactly as said above).

But you can look for sleeves for use with masturbators other than fleshlights. I found a sleeve used in an otherwise fairly useless device I once had called a Kiiroo Onyx+:

I stopped using the thing itself but had some sleeves left over. And what do you know, these thin-walled sleeves slip inside a WM fixed girl easily. They are a bit more fun to use than a female condom and are reusable for a long time (not permanently, though, they eventually wear out). You may find them to be not worth the effort more than a female condom but they are way easier to sort out than chopping up a fleshlight.
Thanks for this, Michaelangelo!
Are these thin sleeves made of TPE? There isn't a lot of info at the Amazon site.
They are not available on Amazon Canada, unfortunately.

Femdoms are okay, but they do have a kind of roughness at the folds, that TPE doesn't have.

I'd love to know if these, or any other form of Sleeve that might feel better than a femdom, I'd love to know if they are available anywhere.

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

SimonSays7 wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 4:38 pm
Michaelangelo wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 11:23 am Agree with what others have said here already re female condoms (fantastic) and male condoms (very likely to tear because of friction, exactly as said above).

But you can look for sleeves for use with masturbators other than fleshlights. I found a sleeve used in an otherwise fairly useless device I once had called a Kiiroo Onyx+:

Thanks for this, Michaelangelo!
Are these thin sleeves made of TPE? There isn't a lot of info at the Amazon site.
They are not available on Amazon Canada, unfortunately.

Femdoms are okay, but they do have a kind of roughness at the folds, that TPE doesn't have.

I'd love to know if these, or any other form of Sleeve that might feel better than a femdom, I'd love to know if they are available anywhere.
Hey there Simon,

They're likely to be available anywhere the Kiiroo Onyx is sold, but it's a Dutch company so may not be widely available outside Europe. As to the material, I'm not sure but it certainly hasn't harmed my TPE girl. I'm quite a fan of the femidoms with the sponge at the end, they also seem a little softer than other brands.

Any other info about sleeves would certainly be interesting.

Maybe one day a doll maker will team up with Boogina and make some truly realistic inserts for us all to have fun with 😉💃
Me and Miranda (WM 163C/159) post comic strips and other stuff on her thread.
Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! 🏆

SimonSays7
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by SimonSays7 »

Michaelangelo wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:38 am
They're likely to be available anywhere the Kiiroo Onyx is sold, but it's a Dutch company so may not be widely available outside Europe. As to the material, I'm not sure but it certainly hasn't harmed my TPE girl. I'm quite a fan of the femidoms with the sponge at the end, they also seem a little softer than other brands.
Hey Michaelangelo, thanks. I tried to buy some at a Kiiroo Shopify site, but it wouldn't take payment, perhaps because the product listings said "Sold Out Worldwide", although I didn't know if that meant "Everywhere but here!" because it let me add it to the cart etc.

30 Euros plus 20 shipping to Canada, that's 50 Euros, 55 USD, a little steep.

Do you know the brand of those softer femidoms you mention?

INFORMATIONS