www.rosemarydoll.com

New Zelex SLE Collection: 171cm/5ft7 C-cup Silicone Sex Doll – Maria Lucia

We’re the officially authorized vendor of top sex doll brands such as WM, YL, SE and etc. We have consistently adhered to a "customer first, quality first" principle, and always provide our customers with the best customer service, 100% authentic sex dolls ONLY, the best offers & price guarantee, flexible financing, 24/7 customer support, and free shipping worldwide.
RosemaryDoll
VENDOR
VENDOR

New Zelex SLE Collection: 171cm/5ft7 C-cup Silicone Sex Doll – Maria Lucia

Post by RosemaryDoll »

Zelex Doll head Silicone #ZXE203-1 & Light Tan Skin.

Learn more here: https://www.rosemarydoll.com/product/17 ... ria-lucia/

172cm5ft8-E-cup-Silicone-Sex-Doll-–-Maria-Lucia-8.jpeg
172cm5ft8-E-cup-Silicone-Sex-Doll-–-Maria-Lucia-8.jpeg (163.96 KiB) Viewed 897 times
172cm5ft8-E-cup-Silicone-Sex-Doll-–-Maria-Lucia-11-1.jpeg
172cm5ft8-E-cup-Silicone-Sex-Doll-–-Maria-Lucia-11-1.jpeg (140.78 KiB) Viewed 897 times
172cm5ft8-E-cup-Silicone-Sex-Doll-–-Maria-Lucia-23.jpeg
172cm5ft8-E-cup-Silicone-Sex-Doll-–-Maria-Lucia-23.jpeg (211.21 KiB) Viewed 897 times
:glou:

lexico

Re: New Zelex SLE Collection: 171cm/5ft7 C-cup Silicone Sex Doll – Maria Lucia

Post by lexico »

Greetings,

Thank you for posting this! And I am glad to see that the new 171 model is available for purchase.

However, please be aware that your order page has several issues, especially if people are coming to this without knowing about the dolls:
1. The fact that this as an SLE doll is buried in the details and can easily be lost. This should be stated up front.
2. The order form offers the ability to select customized options, which is not true with the SLE line. This causes confusion if people select options that are not actually available.
3. In the description, it mentions the Inspiration line, as if that has something to do with this doll. But it's not an Inspiration doll. This just causes confusion.
4. There is no 360-degree view of the body. Mostly, it's repetitious photos of the doll in the same clothing. Is there a way for us to see all angles of this model?
One of the first owners of a Real Doll (1997).
Currently no doll, but here are my "finalists": FanReal, Real Lady, XYColo, Zelex SLE.
If you have information to share, send me a PM!

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

90#?! Welp, I can stop looking at the SLEs now.
---
DocWen
Never give up! Never surrender! - Jason Nesmith
Proud companion of Etsuko (MLW 148b) and Anjelica (XT Doll 163F)
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

Its weird that this shorter smaller bust doll is heavier than than the taller larger bust 172cm. Still waiting for their 155cm SLE...

INFORMATIONS