Starpery.com

pirate beard material "pictures for pubic doll hair us

Got an idea? Need an invention?
timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

pirate beard material "pictures for pubic doll hair us

Post by timetraveler1 »

here is some pics (in my photo album )of the pirates beard i bought for one dollar at the dollar general store . i will later put how they look on my french madem doll as soon as possible . :) the link to my album is :
http://www.dollforum.com/modules.php?na ... &cat=15433
:D

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

pubic hair pictures now in photo album

Post by timetraveler1 »

ok now have the pictures of the cut and brushed out dollpubic hair on french madem doll .
http://www.dollforum.com/modules.php?na ... &cat=15433
although i may actually trim it down just a little more i had the full pubic hair version on the doll now . :D
not to bad for only one dollar , who says we can't find bargains ?? :wink:

technoguy
Ex-Member

Post by technoguy »

Wow...that is really dense pubic hair. I like it!

But, you left half of the vulva bald! I want have the entire labia majora slit surrounded in dense woman fur. I gotta feel like I'm making love to a female Bigfoot to achieve maximum arousal.

I guess if I get a doll and want to use these Pirate Beards on them, I might need to buy maybe a half dozen to get the effect I'm looking for.

You used tire patch glue to attach them? How long will that stick to silicone. For those of us that want a more permanent attachment, perhaps it would be better to coat the vulva in clear silicone and then let it cure while the carefully trimmed pieces of beard were pressed into the curing silicone.

Of course, maybe using a glue that is not permanent is a better idea in case one changes his mind about having a "hairy" doll.

technoguy

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

hi technoguy , i actually only used about 3/4 or less of the beard and could actually have made the pubic hair come down on both sides of the pussy lips but i just chose to do it that way and by the way the french madem is made out of latex not silicone tire patch glue is actually what i used to attaach the latex neck and the head together on the doll after stuffing it woth fiber fill . you was saying dense hair but i actually brushed it out very little it could be brushed more for a higher fluffier look . one thing i might mention is maybe after getting the cut and trim the way you want go ahead and add a little water on it brush it all out before putting it on the doll let dry real good then glue in place . i used very little water to do this like dipping my fingers in the water and getting it a little wet doesn't take to much , besides to much water may lossen up the cloth backing and adhesion thats on it to the hair . :) anyway glad you liked it . hope others can make some for their dolls this way !! :D

GSS

Post by GSS »

technoguy wrote:Wow...that is really dense pubic hair. I like it!

But, you left half of the vulva bald! I want have the entire labia majora slit surrounded in dense woman fur. I gotta feel like I'm making love to a female Bigfoot to achieve maximum arousal.

technoguy
Hi TG,

Whoa, now that's a graphic description. When you get your doll maybe you can have RD do something custom for you? Maybego straight up to the belly button.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

pirate beard doll pubic hair

Post by timetraveler1 »

hey guess what went back to the dollar general store to buy some extra pirate beard and it was now 50 cents each !! guess marked 1/2 price as a christmas item !! bad news is i guess when their gone their gone if they only had them as a christmas gift in the toy section .
strange but you would think this would be a regular toy item although they may carry it again at halloween time . anyway i got 4 more pirate beards for that price of 50 cents each !! :D
you can never have to much doll pubic hair on hand ... or in it !! :lol: :lol: :wink:

INFORMATIONS