https://www.coeros.com/

Do you think Movable Eyelids are important for dolls?

Coeros brings dolls to life. We are a full-service company offering a wide range of sex doll accessories and custom services. Our mission is to bring excitement and joy to people's lives by selling high quality sex doll related products. Website: www.coeros.com

Important
93%
Unimportant
7%

Total votes: 68

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

Hello,

Recently, many users who customize doll heads have asked us whether we can produce Movable Eyelids. We've been considering providing feedback to the factory about Movable Eyelids. However, the factory is unsure if doll users think this is important.
May I ask everyone, do you think Movable Eyelids are important for dolls?
Please vote! All participants are welcome to leave comments. After the voting ends, I will send a private message to every commenter with a discount coupon worth 10-40 USD as a token of appreciation.

Image quoted from TDF user "Socratus"

Warm regards,
Coeros
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

UpperLower

Re: Do you think Movable Eyelids are important for dolls?

Post by UpperLower »

For me, it’s not as high priority as LHP or a nicely shaped ass. But adjustable eyelids should be an option and I would be willing to buy.

The question I have about them, would they be part of the eye or part of the head? And can the eye color be changed without risking damage to the doll’s head?
JY 170cm C-Cup - Platinum TPE - solid breasts
6YE 158cm A-Cup - TPE - hollow breasts
6YE 150cm B-Cup - TPE -gel breasts
Amor 168cm E-Cup - TPE - gel breasts
Starpery 171cm D-Cup - Silicone - reduced weight -gel breasts - gel butt - ROS head Hedy & Rozanne https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=171076
Irontech 167cm -Ultra Soft Silicone- automatic BJ - gel butt - ROS head S1 & S18 https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=177801

poppy70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by poppy70 »

I think movable eyelids are important. If you get the eyes closed during the night, she is sleeping. And some half open eyes can convey so much "come hither"
For photography sure a great add on, as companion also, as fuck buddy, not so much. It depends, what the owner wants from the doll.

Jo
Poppys girls
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
click on image to go to their thread

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nackers »

I haven't voted, because I think it kinda needs a third option. "I would like them but they're not a dealbreaker".

anon4231

Post by anon4231 »

Nackers wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:01 am I haven't voted, because I think it kinda needs a third option. "I would like them but they're not a dealbreaker".
Quoting this for truth. Would I buy 'em if available? Probably, as long as they were sturdy and/or maintainable (preferably "and".) Would I choose a less attractive face with moveable eyelids over a better one without the feature? Not likely.
Luna: <cheap brand> 140I. But you always love your first forever...
Lena: Normon 163F! Unboxing

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

I'd say, movable eyelids are a nice touch when they look right. On some faces though, where a portion of the eyelid is part of the sculpt, add-on lids just look too fake.

nosmoking1979

Re: Glauben Sie, dass bewegliche Augenlider für Puppen wichtig sind?

Post by nosmoking1979 »

I think it's very important. That's why I even bought 2 heads with my last Gynoid order, one head with closed eyes and the other with open eyes. But if there were heads with moving eyes in the future, that would be great

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

It's a feature I would value in a doll more than Motorized movement, or "moaning". I think adjustable eyelids would add more to the illusion of realism than many more expensive options.

Joe Bin
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe Bin »

Nackers wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:01 am I haven't voted, because I think it kinda needs a third option. "I would like them but they're not a dealbreaker".
This :thumbs_up:

MechaTortilla
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MechaTortilla »

I'm definitely going to give the MF eyelids a try when my first arrives. I considered purchasing a head with closed eyelids just so it wouldn't feel like someone was sitting there awake in the room all night.

That's probably a "me problem."

Stocking_Hunter

Post by Stocking_Hunter »

MechaTortilla wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:21 pm I'm definitely going to give the MF eyelids a try when my first arrives. I considered purchasing a head with closed eyelids just so it wouldn't feel like someone was sitting there awake in the room all night.

That's probably a "me problem."
Trust me... That is not a "you" problem. It is a bit disconcerting to wake up and see someone staring back at you! 8O

Now I feel bad if I don't shut Lexy's eyes before going to bed as it feels like I made her stay up all night, (while I slept). :roll:

The closing eyelids is definitely a concept I appreciate no matter who makes them.

Mr_RubberLubber

Post by Mr_RubberLubber »

While I wouldn't say that they're essential, movable eyelids would be a great feature to have. It would make the doll feel more alive.

NoFrillsmoreFrills

Post by NoFrillsmoreFrills »

If the option were there, I would choose it.
It seems much more real. It should just work on its own, if you lay the doll down the eyes close on their own and vice versa

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nackers »

I'm not sure autoclosing/opening eyes would work. I think it'd be easier (until you get full on automation and AI controlling it) to just manually open/close eyes.

Treepusher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Treepusher »

If they were directly and easily adjustable, I’d go for them. But if it was a situation where doll sits or stands, automatically open. Doll lies down, automatically close, as did some children’s dolls years ago, or if no halfway adjustment, I wouldn’t.

INFORMATIONS