teddy-babes.com

Teddy Babes holiday to Paris now cancelled

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
Bunnyboybob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Teddy Babes holiday to Paris now cancelled

Post by Bunnyboybob »

Me and the TB's had planned to take a holiday to Paris, staying at one of the many lovely hotels there.
However, on reading the news about the bed bug infestations swarming France, we've since changed our minds. Too risky by far.
If we did go they would have to remain bagged up. So no fun at all.
Either that or take the risk and be prepared to have to bag them up airtight of course, and put them, one at a time, into my chest freezer for five days to kill any infestation they may have caught in their crevices, yikes.
Any opinions, or experiences with this kind of thing would be appreciated thanks.
Attachments
Screenshot_20231027-175411~2.png
Screenshot_20231027-175411~2.png (677.7 KiB) Viewed 745 times
People ask me if I'm all right?
I plainly tell them, "I'm half left, actually."

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Teddy Babes holiday to Paris now cancelled

Post by Missionary »

There are much nicer places to take your Babe than over-rated Paris. I am not sure if they can clean up the bug infestation for the Olympic Games.

ChaseTruth TJ
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChaseTruth TJ »

I get so grossed out be bugs. I hear they lay eggs ib=n the bedding. Who knows what they would do to a TBD.
That which does not kill me.................BETTER RUN DARN FAST!!!

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Missionary »

ChaseTruth TJ wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 8:46 am I get so grossed out be bugs. I hear they lay eggs ib=n the bedding. Who knows what they would do to a TBD.
They would infest it.
Be careful where you and who visits your place.

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Missionary »

Missionary wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 1:33 am There are much nicer places to take your Babe than over-rated Paris. I am not sure if they can clean up the bug infestation for the Olympic Games.
I saw an article last night: the place is over-run by pickpockets and scammers. Must be the result of the open borders between EU Nations.

chippyminton

Post by chippyminton »

I’ve also spent a lot of time in Paris and wouldn’t recommend it. No disrespect intended to the wonderful French people - I’d say the same thing about London or any other major urban metropolis. If France is your chosen destination, I’d strongly recommend heading south towards cities/towns such as Dijon, Nantes, Narbonne, Carcasonne, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Montpellier etc. - all wonderful places steeped in history and culture. Plus - EPIC wine, EPIC food, EPIC beer, EPIC cheese, EPIC boulangerie, EPIC charcuterie …. the list is endless. If you do want to head for a major city though - I can’t think of anywhere better than Barcelona. Fabulous in every way.

INFORMATIONS