exdollofficial.com

Real Clone Azhu Undressed photos

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Real Clone Azhu Undressed photos

Post by bbc3 »

Here's a recent review of a RealClone and its pretty telling.

viewtopic.php?t=150300

These are "art pieces" not meant for sex. Bodies are scanned and based on real people so you will get accuracy, but that's about it. It sounds like as awesome as they look, they are not really "worth" the high price. It's unfortunate, but that said, EX does have more "usable" dolls that are in their lower priced line. Still very pricey, but more obtainable. They have a doll that looks like a video game character that's pretty nice if you're into that sort of thing.

lexico

Post by lexico »

bbc3 wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:04 pm Here's a recent review of a RealClone and its pretty telling.

viewtopic.php?t=150300

These are "art pieces" not meant for sex. Bodies are scanned and based on real people so you will get accuracy, but that's about it. It sounds like as awesome as they look, they are not really "worth" the high price. It's unfortunate, but that said, EX does have more "usable" dolls that are in their lower priced line. Still very pricey, but more obtainable. They have a doll that looks like a video game character that's pretty nice if you're into that sort of thing.
Assuming that review is accurate -- and I have no reason to doubt it -- Real Clone is currently going on my list of dishonest manufacturers. It's fine to make dolls that are just art pieces. But not OK to be unclear about that.

With that said, I did find this statement about Real Clone on the dollsactually website:
"These details are replicated and hand-sculpted into a new wax-like silicone material."

Anyway, I should be glad I can remove this doll from my research efforts!
One of the first owners of a Real Doll (1997).
Currently no doll, but here are my "finalists": FanReal, Real Lady, XYColo, Zelex SLE.
If you have information to share, send me a PM!

peachplumpear

Post by peachplumpear »

Wow. Appalling review. Especially for 10k!!!

Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 85373 »

I was in love until I saw the height and weight. Damn! She is beautiful though.

Strawberry Cure

Post by Strawberry Cure »

bbc3 wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:04 pm Here's a recent review of a RealClone and its pretty telling.

viewtopic.php?t=150300

They updated their silicone blends for all their dolls a while back:
viewtopic.php?t=163233 (mentions adding softer silicone options)
viewtopic.php?t=165587 (mentions making softer silicone the new default)

That being said, it's hard to find a more recent review online after they added their new options.
♪ It's the beginning of a new love inside
You've got the way to make it all happen ♪

Dolls on my wishlist
:

Kazuya
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Kazuya »

viewtopic.php?t=150300

You’re misinformed. I had one of their late models and it was in the newer soft silicone and they had also modified the entries and it was very good for sex I can assure you.

lexico

Post by lexico »

Kazuya wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:33 am You’re misinformed. I had one of their late models and it was in the newer soft silicone and they had also modified the entries and it was very good for sex I can assure you.
I'm glad to hear that! But the mistaken information is the fault of the company. The more I learn about dolls, the more puzzled and frustrated I am getting with manufacturers and their lack of information, misinformation, and refusal to communicate enough with buyers. Real Clone is one of the worst examples of this, so it makes sense that people don't know accurate information about their dolls.
Currently no doll, but here are my "finalists": FanReal, Real Lady, XYColo, Zelex SLE.

Doll Sweet - EXdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Doll Sweet - EXdoll »

More photos
Feel free to email us at service@exdoll.com
Attachments
25.jpg
25.jpg (2.72 MiB) Viewed 716 times
30.jpg
30.jpg (3.21 MiB) Viewed 716 times
32.jpg
32.jpg (1.91 MiB) Viewed 716 times
33.jpg
33.jpg (3.12 MiB) Viewed 716 times
36.jpg
36.jpg (2.64 MiB) Viewed 716 times
47.jpg
47.jpg (2.91 MiB) Viewed 716 times
52.jpg
52.jpg (3.25 MiB) Viewed 716 times
63.jpg
63.jpg (2.31 MiB) Viewed 716 times
64.jpg
64.jpg (2.73 MiB) Viewed 716 times
66.jpg
66.jpg (2.3 MiB) Viewed 716 times
69.jpg
69.jpg (2.84 MiB) Viewed 716 times
73.jpg
73.jpg (2.73 MiB) Viewed 716 times

lexico

Post by lexico »

Greetings,

Before we can take these images seriously, it sounds like Real Clone has to do some explaining about their dolls!

Valery

Post by Valery »

6k-7k$! Can she walk, dance, talk about politics, clean the house and wash the dishes? No? Then what can she do for such a price?
My dolls:
Alena - Realdoll Body D Face D Jenny
Beatrice - Dreamdoll X-Press Scarlett
Oksana - TPE Zelex ZT170C GE94-2 Carmen
Vivian - Orange In 168

jca
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jca »

Valery wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 4:17 pm 6k-7k$! Can she walk, dance, talk about politics, clean the house and wash the dishes? No? Then what can she do for such a price?
Still cheaper than a RD

Doll Sweet - EXdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Doll Sweet - EXdoll »

lexico wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 7:49 am Greetings,

Before we can take these images seriously, it sounds like Real Clone has to do some explaining about their dolls!
Feel free to email us at service@exdoll.com

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

The perfect woman. Petite and Asian. :plaidskirt:

Kis cicko
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Kis cicko »

Do you have video about how her body behaves during touching and grabing?

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZZ48UUP »

lexico wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:30 am
Kazuya wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:33 am You’re misinformed. I had one of their late models and it was in the newer soft silicone and they had also modified the entries and it was very good for sex I can assure you.
I'm glad to hear that! But the mistaken information is the fault of the company. The more I learn about dolls, the more puzzled and frustrated I am getting with manufacturers and their lack of information, misinformation, and refusal to communicate enough with buyers. Real Clone is one of the worst examples of this, so it makes sense that people don't know accurate information about their dolls.
There's less information about Real Clone because there isn't that many out there. This line has only recently been released and is rather cost prohibitive for many of us.

I have a Real Clone on order and look forward to providing additional information about Violetta in the near term.

Absent that, I can tell you that the EX Summit Series is amazing. At the risk of violating the TDF rule not to discuss competing brands in a manufacturers forum, I will tell you that my Summit Series Alexa is more realistic than my Gynoid and my Real Doll and it's not even close.

INFORMATIONS