Starpery.com

Huge dent on breasts, seeking help and advice!

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
shadowghouls
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Huge dent on breasts, seeking help and advice!

Post by shadowghouls »

Hello, I have been on a trip for a while, when I am back, I realize there is the pretty large dent on her left breast Image. This is the first time I have seen such damage. Seeking help and advice please! :cry:

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Huge dent on breasts, seeking help and advice!

Post by Siliconeman »

Picture not showing. If she has air filled breasts get hypodermic needle and punch through to cavity and breast will fill itself.

Sili

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Once shadowghouls gets to 5 postings, then images can be included :)

Knowing the type of doll, Silicone or TPE and particularly whether the area is air, gel or solid will also be useful in suggesting a way to fix it :thumbs_up:

shadowghouls
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by shadowghouls »

Heya thank you Silliconeman and Seagull for the replies! This is my very first time posting in a forum and I apologize for the inconvenience caused.
As Seagull mentioned, I would need 5 posts to get my pictures to show...so I might just have to describe the condition to the best of my abilities while trying to reach the required posts.

The dent was pretty deep to the point that it deformed the top part of the breast but there is no visible tearing observed. However I observed the heavy mark in the middle of the dent which I suspect something heavy might have rested on it (There is nothing on the cupboard which I store her so I do not know what caused it :( ).
When I try to pinch the sides as an effort to "pinch" it back to "shape" the heavy mark disappears till I let go in which it returned to its dented shape.
I got the doll a really long time ago so I am not too sure if its sillicone or TPE. I do suspect it is sillicone though....
When I feel the area it feels soft but carries a certain elasticity just like the rest of the body as if the whole breast is casted in one material though. She does not have a very large chest...I hope it might help narrow down the materials and the filling.

P.S. I came across the youtube video by Mishka Valentino that uses a syringe filled with gel to re inflate the breasts, I was wondering if it will help my issue... I went ahead and brought myself an hypodermic needle and syringe set. This will be my first time attempting to repair and I think I might need some advise as I am not confident at all. :cry:

JRG

Post by JRG »

Hello and sorry about the issues you are having with your doll. Do you know if you have hollow (air filled) or gel filled breasts? I have done both types of repairs, Or augmentation in the case of mine, where I added a cup size to a TPE doll.

My doll had gel breasts, but I used air and a hypodermic needle as described above. I went through the nipple and had absolutely zero problems. This worked well, and by far was the easiest route to go. I would highly suggest this route, especially if you doll had air filled breasts in the first place.

As mine had gel breasts, and I like to tinker, I decided on going the route of injecting sunburn gel using a meat marinade syringe as you saw in the video you described. This was a little more complicated, thus more prone to failure if done incorrectly. There are a lot of different factors besides just adding the gel to the breast, such as possible discoloration due to the blue gel in a fair skinned doll, which was noted by one person experimenting. I personally had no issues injecting a tan colored wm doll. You can also have issues with leakage through the injection site if the syringe needle is too large or the wrong style. I’m not trying to scare you, I’m just giving you a heads up of possible problems.

As I stated, I initially added injected air to my dolls breasts, and got the desired size I was going for. I didn’t change them much, I just added a little fullness to them. By adding the air, I was able to keep track of the volume of air added, so I could add that much in gel. The air was easy to remove; I just went back into the breast and drew out the same amount of air I placed it. Easy peasy.

To prepare the gel, a removed as much air from the gel as possible (a hassle due to the gel’s viscosity) but I got it done. The gel was a success, and it’s been about 8 months or so since the modification, and all is well.

Based on the amount of additional work compared to result, I would probably just go the route of adding air, just because it’s so easy, and relatively fail safe. Yes the gel does feel a touch more natural, but I was more interested in aesthetics as opposed to feel.

So in conclusion, buy a hypodermic syringe and needle, pump that flat puppy up until it matches the good one, and call it a day.

shadowghouls
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by shadowghouls »

JRG wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 9:01 am Hello and sorry about the issues you are having with your doll. Do you know if you have hollow (air filled) or gel filled breasts? I have done both types of repairs, Or augmentation in the case of mine, where I added a cup size to a TPE doll.

My doll had gel breasts, but I used air and a hypodermic needle as described above. I went through the nipple and had absolutely zero problems. This worked well, and by far was the easiest route to go. I would highly suggest this route, especially if you doll had air filled breasts in the first place.

As mine had gel breasts, and I like to tinker, I decided on going the route of injecting sunburn gel using a meat marinade syringe as you saw in the video you described. This was a little more complicated, thus more prone to failure if done incorrectly. There are a lot of different factors besides just adding the gel to the breast, such as possible discoloration due to the blue gel in a fair skinned doll, which was noted by one person experimenting. I personally had no issues injecting a tan colored wm doll. You can also have issues with leakage through the injection site if the syringe needle is too large or the wrong style. I’m not trying to scare you, I’m just giving you a heads up of possible problems.

As I stated, I initially added injected air to my dolls breasts, and got the desired size I was going for. I didn’t change them much, I just added a little fullness to them. By adding the air, I was able to keep track of the volume of air added, so I could add that much in gel. The air was easy to remove; I just went back into the breast and drew out the same amount of air I placed it. Easy peasy.

To prepare the gel, a removed as much air from the gel as possible (a hassle due to the gel’s viscosity) but I got it done. The gel was a success, and it’s been about 8 months or so since the modification, and all is well.

Based on the amount of additional work compared to result, I would probably just go the route of adding air, just because it’s so easy, and relatively fail safe. Yes the gel does feel a touch more natural, but I was more interested in aesthetics as opposed to feel.

So in conclusion, buy a hypodermic syringe and needle, pump that flat puppy up until it matches the good one, and call it a day.
Hey JRG thanks for the comprehensive explanation, I really appreciate it! This should be the fifth post, so hopefully the image I uploaded will show, which would help greatly. Her skin is actually pretty light, light yellow if I would describe it (hopefully the pic will show this time, fingers crossed). I did not consider that the color of the gel would affect the skin, thank you very much for the heads up!

I went on a shopping trip yesterday and I believe I do have the tools I need to carry out the repair. I brought a large syringe and 2 hypodermic needles of different sizes (0.5mmx 40mm and 0.8mmx 38mm). I wanted to try the air route which both you and Silliconeman recommended. Though, I have to admit piercing a hole with a hypodermic needle was a really scary thought as I did not conduct any repair that require piercing the doll before. Just curious, wouldn't the breast deflate over time since there is now a tiny hole in the nipple?

I think the biggest problem I am facing right now is determining the material of my doll, I do not know if it is TPE or sillicone. Also from your experience, is it true that a doll breast is either air filled or gel filled? Would there be a possibility that there is no air or gel inside the breast? If so, what approach should I take for repairs?

P.S. I am having trouble in purchasing the sunburn gel in the video and I heard some users had success injecting it with hair gel instead..... I heard the key ingredient for the gel is glycol but I might need further clarifications before buying the gels :? (might want to try doing gel filling once I finished repairing her :oops: ).

shadowghouls
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by shadowghouls »

This is the image... Hope it shows up!
Attachments
20231020_023350.jpg
20231020_023350.jpg (2.13 MiB) Viewed 1048 times

JRG

Post by JRG »

Hmm, that looks like a definite impact or weight damage, like something fell on or stayed there for a while. The three types of breasts are solid, hollow, and gel filled. Older dolls had solid and hollow, where gel seems to have been a more recent thing. I have only been in the hobby for about a year, so I’m just going off what I have read. You said it was older, so I would guess either solid or hollow. This isn’t absolute, just a guess. A easy way to check to see if the are hollow it give them a quick smack and listen for a “boing” sound, much like a rubber air filled ball. If you hear that you have hollow. If it’s a thud, I’m guessing they are solid.

Regarding material, silicone generally has a shiny sheen to it, where TPE is more of a matte finish. Do you know what brand or model it is? That would help us narrow it down. There are a lot of counterfeit dolls out there as well, so unless you know exactly it’s that brand, we always keep an eye out for that. The sellers listed on this site are good for the most part, but lots of scams outside of this site.

If you can post some more pictures of the doll and face it might help.

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

shadowghouls wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 10:09 am I think the biggest problem I am facing right now is determining the material of my doll, I do not know if it is TPE or sillicone.
Looking at the image of the dent and the glaze on the nipple, I would guess that she is silicone.
Another indication would be visible seam lines on her and around the lady parts areas.

A true test would be to use heat. Use a small soldering iron or hot nail and poke in a hidden area (neck stump, bottom of foot, etc.)
TPE will melt or smoke depending on how hot. Silicone will not do that.

You could also test with chemicals or alternately paint. Artist tube oil paint will stain TPE but come off silicone.
However chemical or stain tests might damage or discolor her if TPE.

Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

Kyuiin

Post by Kyuiin »

I'm interested in how this played out, especially with the gel filling. I have exactly the same problem except I know it's silicone with gel filling. The dent is about a 1/4 inch deep.
dent2.jpg
dent2.jpg (695.52 KiB) Viewed 785 times
dent1.jpg
dent1.jpg (770.1 KiB) Viewed 785 times

Lone Wolf
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Lone Wolf »

I have a similar issue with my TPE, gel filled, WM BBW doll. While in storage for 6 weeks, one breast seemed to lose a little "pressure". It's only slight and doesn't cause deformation like the above examples do. Both breasts seemed overly tight and firm when I bought "Krysten" and now that one has softened a bit, it's more like a real woman's breast, and I like that. I'm tempted to get a syringe and draw a little of the gel from the other breast to make them match. This might give me extra "OEM" gel in case the leak starts again, and if not, it will still make my BBW doll have some more realistic "fat girl" breasts.
LW

dparson

Post by dparson »

Mishka made a video on repairing deflated breasts. Maybe it will be a help.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZwzkNmYWXY

dollfan87

Post by dollfan87 »

My new doll just arrived and she has flattened breasts. Her gel breasts are larger at 100cm and it seems like she was stored flat for a very long time or perhaps the box got stored upside down. They are almost completely flattened and separated with no cleavage and the nipples are flattened as well. Very disappointing, I can't post pictures yet because I"m new to the site but am very much interested in others feedback and suggestions. I emailed the vendor (Mailovedoll) the same day and have not yet gotten a response.

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

What gel is used to fill TPE breasts?

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

ondsdoll wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:17 pm What gel is used to fill TPE breasts?
From the factory it is a super soft TPE formulation. TPE gel breasts are not injected by the factory, the Ball-shaped TPE gel is inserted from an opening on the outer margin of the breast. That opening is then heat sealed and smoothed at the factory.

That super soft TPE can degrade over time, causing TPE gel breasts to appear to "deflate".

Reverend Jack

Gel filled TPE dolls start their life as hollow breasted Dolls. The hollow is either sealed, or filled with a gel ball and sealed.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

INFORMATIONS