betterlovedoll.com

Paid long-term study for new doll owners

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
Sian_E
Student Account
Student Account

Paid long-term study for new doll owners

Post by Sian_E »

Hi everyone - a couple of years ago I ran a couple of research projects that kick-started a new programme of work looking at doll ownership and the psychology of people who own dolls. We published a couple of papers from these projects, which you can read here:
However, social discussions about dolls have maintained a risk-based focus with more countries looking at restrictions and criminalization. For this reason, we have launched a new study for people who are buying their first doll. If you have recently purchased your first doll in the past month, we are interested in your views. This research will explore if people’s experiences of having a doll change their psychological attitudes and feelings about a range of issues, such as sex and relationships.

After completing this survey (which will last approximately 15 minutes) you will be asked to complete follow-up surveys in approximately 4, 8, and 12-months. After the fourth survey you will be sent an online shopping voucher code worth £50 (or the equivalent in your currency) as a token of our appreciation.

The first survey can be accessed here: https://www.soscisurvey.de/doll-ownership/?q=longi-1

It is hoped that this research study will be able to explore the true effects of doll ownership, and contribute to improved social discussions about people who own dolls. Your help with this would be very appreciated as we seek to develop a true understanding of doll ownership. If you have any questions please send a message via the forum, or send me an email to craig.harper@ntu.ac.uk.

Thank you very much in advance for any support.

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Paid long-term study for new doll owners

Post by Coeros »

Sian_E wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:12 am Hi everyone - a couple of years ago I ran a couple of research projects that kick-started a new programme of work looking at doll ownership and the psychology of people who own dolls. We published a couple of papers from these projects, which you can read here:
However, social discussions about dolls have maintained a risk-based focus with more countries looking at restrictions and criminalization. For this reason, we have launched a new study for people who are buying their first doll. If you have recently purchased your first doll in the past month, we are interested in your views. This research will explore if people’s experiences of having a doll change their psychological attitudes and feelings about a range of issues, such as sex and relationships.

After completing this survey (which will last approximately 15 minutes) you will be asked to complete follow-up surveys in approximately 4, 8, and 12-months. After the fourth survey you will be sent an online shopping voucher code worth £50 (or the equivalent in your currency) as a token of our appreciation.

The first survey can be accessed here: https://www.soscisurvey.de/doll-ownership/?q=longi-1

It is hoped that this research study will be able to explore the true effects of doll ownership, and contribute to improved social discussions about people who own dolls. Your help with this would be very appreciated as we seek to develop a true understanding of doll ownership. If you have any questions please send a message via the forum, or send me an email to craig.harper@ntu.ac.uk.

Thank you very much in advance for any support.
Hello,

I am very interested in your research. I hope we can be of assistance to you.
We share information, reviews, and educational videos about love dolls gathered from people worldwide. We welcome all sex doll enthusiasts to visit Coeros: https://www.coeros.com/.
Also, I've sent you an email. :glou:

Warm regards,
Coeros
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

Sian_E
Student Account
Student Account

Re: Paid long-term study for new doll owners

Post by Sian_E »

Hello everyone,

We are pleased to let you know that those who complete this study are now eligible for a £50 discount code, provided by Coeros (https://www.coeros.com/).

Despite our past research, social discussions about dolls have maintained a risk-based focus with more countries looking at restrictions and criminalization. We have launched a new study for people who are buying their first doll. If you have recently purchased your first doll, we are interested in your views. This research will explore whether people’s experiences of having a doll change their psychological attitudes and feelings about a range of issues, such as sex and relationships.

After completing this survey (which will last approximately 15 minutes) you will be asked to complete follow-up surveys in approximately 4, 8, and 12-months. After the fourth survey you will be sent an online shopping voucher code worth £50 (or the equivalent in your currency) as a token of our appreciation, as well as the £50 discount for use on Coeros.

INFORMATIONS