fanrealart.com

Marina - My Fanreal Maria 170

FANREAL is a doll manufacturer that brings together many outstanding artists(sculptors,3D designers, makeup artists). We set our mission “To Make The Best Realistic Love Dolls For Our Fans” since the FANREAL company was established in 2017.

We keep our mission in mind and try to make the perfect doll full of art for our fans every time. Website: fanrealart.com
LaraLover

Re: Marina - My Fanreal Maria 170

Post by LaraLover »

Dolldan wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 5:30 am Can you tell me, which foot length she has (maybe in cm), LaraLover? Do her fit High Heels properly? In some Reviews and Videos it seems to be, that the feet are a little bit wide.
I haven't put her in any heels yet, she is rocking slippers at the moment and they fit fine. Her feet measure about 23.5 cm long and they don't seem overly wide to me, but I really haven't paid much attention to her feet.
FanReal Maria 170
Game Lady Lara 167
WM 140 (RIP)

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

Seriously, your doll is a real looker 👀
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

LaraLover

Post by LaraLover »

SxDolled wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 10:10 pm Seriously, your doll is a real looker 👀
I think so too! I'm really happy with her. :) Thanks!
FanReal Maria 170
Game Lady Lara 167
WM 140 (RIP)

femdoll

Post by femdoll »

BetterLoveDoll wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 11:02 pm
femdoll wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 3:31 pm
danDub wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 5:17 pm
femdoll wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 10:42 am That face , pfoeh.....
I still hope they would make a lighter/smaller doll to fit this Maria head on. Still don't understand why they only make it possible on a heavy large doll :(
They can do the head on the 158cm model, i asked a vendor not long ago and he said they can do it
which vendor? I asked also but they told me , it was impossible (which strook me as a bit 'odd' ... the same as 'that they don't sell the head separately'
Fanreal has made an update, and they've created a slightly smaller Maria head to fit the 158 and 155 body types. :glou:
any idea who is selling those 'smaller heads' and, are there photo's of those (as in, does these look exactly the same?)

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

femdoll wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:25 am
Fanreal has made an update, and they've created a slightly smaller Maria head to fit the 158 and 155 body types. :glou:

any idea who is selling those 'smaller heads' and, are there photo's of those (as in, does these look exactly the same?)
Here is a link and a copy of a message that should interest you.
In the thread there is also a short video of the heads side by side.
viewtopic.php?p=2451599#p2451599
BetterLoveDoll wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:39 am David brings you the first-hand report on the Fanreal Doll Maria.
Fanreal has introduced a smaller-sized Maria head compatible with 153cm, 155cm, and 158cm bodies (Head #1 and #2 in the photos are smaller-sized heads, with slightly different makeup. #3 is the regular-sized head.). This is good news for friends looking for a lighter-weight Maria.😍

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

persontheguy

Post by persontheguy »

Hey @LaraLover, the breasts seem to move in a fairly realistic, unexaggerated movement. Pardon me if this has been answered, but do they hang naturally? Do they change shape when she leans forward like real ones?
Signatures are overrated.

LaraLover

Post by LaraLover »

persontheguy wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 8:04 pm Hey @LaraLover, the breasts seem to move in a fairly realistic, unexaggerated movement. Pardon me if this has been answered, but do they hang naturally? Do they change shape when she leans forward like real ones?
That's a good question--I'm not sure. They feel quite natural to me--I suspect there might be some natural-like shape change. I will take some pictures of her leaning forward and on all fours in the next shoot so you can see.
FanReal Maria 170
Game Lady Lara 167
WM 140 (RIP)

persontheguy

Post by persontheguy »

LaraLover wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 1:26 am That's a good question--I'm not sure. They feel quite natural to me--I suspect there might be some natural-like shape change. I will take some pictures of her leaning forward and on all fours in the next shoot so you can see.
Thanks dude! This is going to sound weird, but I kind of like the idea of the boobs behaving like - well, boobs. My doll just has air filled boobs that are permanently in a push up bra state basically and thats the status quo, except half are gel that are permanently in a push up bra state.

By the way, are the Fanreal's hollow or gel filled?
Signatures are overrated.

LaraLover

Post by LaraLover »

persontheguy wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 5:58 pm
LaraLover wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 1:26 am That's a good question--I'm not sure. They feel quite natural to me--I suspect there might be some natural-like shape change. I will take some pictures of her leaning forward and on all fours in the next shoot so you can see.
Thanks dude! This is going to sound weird, but I kind of like the idea of the boobs behaving like - well, boobs. My doll just has air filled boobs that are permanently in a push up bra state basically and thats the status quo, except half are gel that are permanently in a push up bra state.

By the way, are the Fanreal's hollow or gel filled?
Yeah no problemo. I'll grab some measurements while I'm at it, both standing and bent over so you can get an idea of the hang. Those measurements would be good for bra calculators/shopping too. I had a hellluva time getting a bra that fit her.

Anyone that is looking for a bra for the 170 body, this is the one I found that fits best - https://www.breakoutbras.com/products/c ... 5280404678

Size 26 GG is a snug fit. I bought one of those cheap extenders on amazon just to make it a little easier. Apparently bra sizes vary by manufacturer and country--it's damn near calculus. I don't know how women do it. lol.

Gel filled. They are awesome.
FanReal Maria 170
Game Lady Lara 167
WM 140 (RIP)

Vampire_Jesus

Post by Vampire_Jesus »

LaraLover wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 10:11 am The oil sweating took about 10 months to manifest. Lara had previously worn the black dress (a very old 100x-washed dress from my wife) for a couple months with no issue. Then one day...staining in the dress's tighter areas on the body. The sweating has continued since--oddly enough not on her butt where the material is tight, but in spots of her torso where the dress is barely in contact. I'm not sure what prompted the event, but coincidentally it was within the first couple days of the in-floor heat turning on for the season. So maybe temperature related, but I can't see how a few degrees would have such an impact.

I generally give my dolls a gentle patting with a damp skin-safe cloth when they arrive and thats about it--I photograph way more than I "use" them. I figure all that helps to minimize damage to the paint/seal/material. I haven't powdered either of my silicone dolls as I haven't felt the need to do so. I kind of like the wet look to Marina.

So yeah, that's the deal so far with that.
Hrrmm... that is super strange, I'd also be quite shocked if the real reason was a couple degree change in temperature. My only guess temp wise would be inclusion of humidity, but if humidity were a real issue I don't know if it'd take 10 months to manifest. Honestly the only solution I can think of would be a full wash with soap and then a light powdering, but if the sweating still continues I wonder if the powder would get clumpy and make her look worse? I really have no clue. I'll keep an eye on my GLD and DM you in the future if I notice any constant sweating occur with mine, maybe a solution will present itself. The only shiny look I get on mine are where I kiss her frequently :)

Looking forward to the next photos! 8)
I have a lovely lady, she means a lot to me.

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

oh, that's a bummer about the sweating. It sounds like the silicone material has started to degrade. its probably the chemicals in the blend aging and reacting to the environment. not much we can do about that sort of thing except washing and powdering when it needs it. might need to consider storing the doll w/o clothes or in something you don't mind getting stained.

LaraLover

Post by LaraLover »

Vampire_Jesus wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 2:22 pm
LaraLover wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 10:11 am The oil sweating took about 10 months to manifest. Lara had previously worn the black dress (a very old 100x-washed dress from my wife) for a couple months with no issue. Then one day...staining in the dress's tighter areas on the body. The sweating has continued since--oddly enough not on her butt where the material is tight, but in spots of her torso where the dress is barely in contact. I'm not sure what prompted the event, but coincidentally it was within the first couple days of the in-floor heat turning on for the season. So maybe temperature related, but I can't see how a few degrees would have such an impact.

I generally give my dolls a gentle patting with a damp skin-safe cloth when they arrive and thats about it--I photograph way more than I "use" them. I figure all that helps to minimize damage to the paint/seal/material. I haven't powdered either of my silicone dolls as I haven't felt the need to do so. I kind of like the wet look to Marina.

So yeah, that's the deal so far with that.
Hrrmm... that is super strange, I'd also be quite shocked if the real reason was a couple degree change in temperature. My only guess temp wise would be inclusion of humidity, but if humidity were a real issue I don't know if it'd take 10 months to manifest. Honestly the only solution I can think of would be a full wash with soap and then a light powdering, but if the sweating still continues I wonder if the powder would get clumpy and make her look worse? I really have no clue. I'll keep an eye on my GLD and DM you in the future if I notice any constant sweating occur with mine, maybe a solution will present itself. The only shiny look I get on mine are where I kiss her frequently :)

Looking forward to the next photos! 8)
Thanks, I’d appreciate to hear of your experience with your GameLady and if you experience any oil sweating.

Next shoot will probably be next weekend. Fighting a wicked cold at the moment.
FanReal Maria 170
Game Lady Lara 167
WM 140 (RIP)

LaraLover

Post by LaraLover »

bbc3 wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 2:32 pm oh, that's a bummer about the sweating. It sounds like the silicone material has started to degrade. its probably the chemicals in the blend aging and reacting to the environment. not much we can do about that sort of thing except washing and powdering when it needs it. might need to consider storing the doll w/o clothes or in something you don't mind getting stained.
Yeah, thanks. I was surprised this issue presented with my GameLady and so soon. I hope it doesn’t manifest with my FanReal.

I did some research on platinum silicone and I thought these materials were supposed to have a long lifespan, some sources mentioned decades. Perhaps there is some environmental reaction, but I can’t imagine what that could be. She’s been in my closet, not much more than clothes and a couple old fleshlights in there. There are no solvents or chemicals nearby. Maybe it’s just bad luck with my doll’s particular mix…

I’m storing her in the stained dress since there is no color transfer to her skin and I can kind of track how the issues progresses.
FanReal Maria 170
Game Lady Lara 167
WM 140 (RIP)

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

I don't know if the sweating infers that the material itself won't last a long time, just that the oil from the blend has started to leach out. The doll may still last a good while, but perhaps it will just "sweat" for some indeterminate amount of time.

LaraLover

Post by LaraLover »

bbc3 wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 4:25 pm I don't know if the sweating infers that the material itself won't last a long time, just that the oil from the blend has started to leach out. The doll may still last a good while, but perhaps it will just "sweat" for some indeterminate amount of time.
Ah that would be good, I hope she lasts a long time. Thanks!
FanReal Maria 170
Game Lady Lara 167
WM 140 (RIP)

INFORMATIONS