WM166C in Angel Kiss Silicone

AngelKissLoveDoll was establish on 2022, which is one of the most professional silicone sex dolls in the world.
Our factory is specialized in silicone dolls. Every detail of material ratio, touch feeling, product life cycle, makeup matching, etc. has been studied by each professional department. Only to give customers the most satisfied silicone doll. Website: www.angelkisslovedoll.com
Speedious
Apprentice
Apprentice

WM166C in Angel Kiss Silicone

Post by Speedious »

I have a 166C, in TPE of course.
I want a 166C in silicone.
NO, the AK165cm is NOT the same.
I want the athletic build, ribcage detail, round plump bad love hole placement ass, 20" wait, 33" hips, and hourglass shape.

Will Angel Kiss make it?
What would WM or AK do if another maker made a doll body 99% the same?

AngelKissLoveDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: WM166C in Angel Kiss Silicone

Post by AngelKissLoveDoll »

Speedious wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 7:31 pm I have a 166C, in TPE of course.
I want a 166C in silicone.
NO, the AK165cm is NOT the same.
I want the athletic build, ribcage detail, round plump bad love hole placement ass, 20" wait, 33" hips, and hourglass shape.

Will Angel Kiss make it?
What would WM or AK do if another maker made a doll body 99% the same?
There may be differences due to manual measurement.
Please PM us directly when you have any questions about Angelkisslovedoll. Thanks

Email: Support@angelkisslovedoll.com

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nackers »

I want the 166C in silicone too, with a soft silicone version version of the #27e head. But if you're going to redo her, please improve the LHP :wink:

curious_person
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by curious_person »

as someone who always had 166C on my wishlist but never quite pulled the trigger, i can report i was slightly more tempted by the 165D .. i guess they speculated on those tweaks, as they did with WM175D to AK175D.

now what if they were to do an "AK172D" i.e wm172d alike but with improved lhp..

Morgenholz
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Morgenholz »

The AK17 seems to me to be like a 166C with all of the slight changes that I would have asked for.

Morgenholz
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Morgenholz »

As a topical update, and contrary to my above advice, I took advantage of the in-stock AK2 that were recently available. I can confirm that this model in tan is very similar in dimensions, weight, and in-person presence to the WM166C.

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

What is the difference?

Morgenholz
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Morgenholz »

ondsdoll wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 11:23 am What is the difference?
Compared to the first WM promo photosets, the actual AK2 presents with a much slimmer lower body and thighs, and significantly larger breasts than the photos that initially appeared. I wonder if the mold was modified...? The AK2 gel breasts, at least in the new soft silicone, actually feel softer than the original 166C TPE. Weight and balance are similar in practical terms. Weight reduction is seamless, although the soft-to-hard silicone transitions at the wrists and feet are detectable. Other than material used, and the far more anatomically-correct mouth and moveable jaw of the LS# head, it seems almost like a refined update of the 166C, which presumably was the original intent. I wasn't expecting this, but I think I like it.

INFORMATIONS