sexysexdoll.com

24 Hours later and NOTHING

The best customer service sex dolls megastore in the market. What makes us different?
- 18 hours Live Chat Support available every day - 1-year support service for every doll purchase
- FREE Gifts and Kits for SexySexDoll's customers - We are super friendly and cool :) sexysexdoll.com
LoveBigTits
Apprentice
Apprentice

24 Hours later and NOTHING

Post by LoveBigTits »

I placed an order Friday evening and have not received order confirmation but they were quick to charge my card you better believe! I have sent 2 messages through the website contact form which promises 10 hour response (first 13 hours after submitting the order, second 26 hour after submitting). I am posting this message as a warning that this vendor may be unreliable and unless I hear back by the time I wake up tomorrow morning I will be filing a charge-back/dispute with my credit card company.

JKDolly
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: 24 Hours later and NOTHING

Post by JKDolly »

I been having trouble with them not getting back to me. Their check out doesnt have like a final confirmation step after entering all your info (I will admit this was dumb of me to do in the first place.) I was planning to buy a doll from them after I did more research found exactly the doll I wanted and saved up some cash. I ended up accidentally buying a doll that I didn't really want, a 100 cm doll with a head thats a bit to young looking.
So gonna have a hard time reselling it if they wont refund my money.

Im looking for smaller light weight doll, something with big boobs and not too young looking (more short stack less little girl) Long story short I immediately sent a message saying would like a refund please cancel order. No response. I sent a message saying I'd like to atleast change my order to a different head.

No response.

Idk.

I was debating between this vendor and a few others I like their selection and prices but at this rate should have gone with someone else.

Shoulda just bought the torso doll I was eyeing.

toddjy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by toddjy »

You placed on order on Friday night, and they haven't gotten back to you on a three day weekend? How horrible.

UpperLower

Post by UpperLower »

I purchased my Amor 168E from them earlier this year without a hitch. I do wonder if your delay may be due to China’s Golden Week that is from Oct 1 - Oct 7?

Try contacting Isaac about your order on Monday.
hello@sexysexdoll.com
JY 170cm C-Cup - Platinum TPE - solid breasts
6YE 158cm A-Cup - TPE - hollow breasts
6YE 150cm B-Cup - TPE -gel breasts
Amor 168cm E-Cup - TPE - gel breasts
Starpery 171cm D-Cup - Silicone - reduced weight -gel breasts - gel butt - ROS head Hedy & Rozanne https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=171076
Irontech 167cm -Ultra Soft Silicone- automatic BJ - gel butt - ROS head S1 & S18 https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=177801

LoveBigTits
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by LoveBigTits »

toddjy wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 7:49 pm You placed on order on Friday night, and they haven't gotten back to you on a three day weekend? How horrible.
An order from an online store? With 24 hour service? That promises a response in under 10 hours? That immediately charged the card? Yeah, talk about high standards!

Do you even stop to think before you say something? Columbus Day is a "holiday" that is only observed by the US federal government. Even most states don't participate, completely ignoring foreign nations too.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Yep, tis a 3 day weekend for a lot of folks here and SSD is based in Florida. Last I checked that was still in the USA. Tried calling them? Their number is listed on the contact page.

JKDolly
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by JKDolly »

toddjy wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 7:49 pm You placed on order on Friday night, and they haven't gotten back to you on a three day weekend? How horrible.
Certainly can't speak for OP but I've been waiting since last Wednesday for a response to, So IDK. Hopefully it is just a holiday thing everything will get sorted out by Monday or at least Tuesday. What I'm really worried about is that my doll gets into production before they can even get back to me. I don't know how they do things but that's the last thing I need. I want to wait for my tax return before I make a purchase like this one proper.

JKDolly
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by JKDolly »

JKDolly wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 1:52 am
Certainly can't speak for OP but I've been waiting since last Wednesday for a response to, So IDK. Hopefully it is just a holiday thing everything will get sorted out by Monday or at least Tuesday. What I'm really worried about is that my doll gets into production before they can even get back to me. I don't know how they do things but that's the last thing I need. I want to wait for my tax return before I make a purchase like this one proper.
Just wanted to say I finally got a response late last night. At the moment I'm not getting a refund but I am getting a different doll which is at least a preferable option at the moment but not exactly what I want right now.

Hopefully OP heard back too.

LoveBigTits
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by LoveBigTits »

JKDolly wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 12:24 pm
JKDolly wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 1:52 am
Just wanted to say I finally got a response late last night. At the moment I'm not getting a refund but I am getting a different doll which is at least a preferable option at the moment but not exactly what I want right now.

Hopefully OP heard back too.
I got a response on Monday mid-morning (Pacific). It did take some prodding to actually get the order confirmation, but I have it and it is now in process.

UpperLower

Post by UpperLower »

Good to see things working out
JY 170cm C-Cup - Platinum TPE - solid breasts
6YE 158cm A-Cup - TPE - hollow breasts
6YE 150cm B-Cup - TPE -gel breasts
Amor 168cm E-Cup - TPE - gel breasts
Starpery 171cm D-Cup - Silicone - reduced weight -gel breasts - gel butt - ROS head Hedy & Rozanne https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=171076
Irontech 167cm -Ultra Soft Silicone- automatic BJ - gel butt - ROS head S1 & S18 https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=177801

INFORMATIONS