http://www.climax-doll.com/

Climax-doll.com legitimacy and bank transfers

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
Shibboleth

Climax-doll.com legitimacy and bank transfers

Post by Shibboleth »

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone else has had the experience of having their climax-doll.com order cancelled and refunded, then being asked to make a bank transfer? They claim it's due to their paypal account being frozen, which is plausible.

So, if anyone has done this and received their order, please do let me know. I just want to be sure before I send an irreversible payment to a bank on the other side of the planet.

Fckdll

Re: Climax-doll.com legitimacy and bank transfers

Post by Fckdll »

Climax doll is absolutely legit. I have a climax doll and it's amazing! You can trust them.

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

Earlier this year I attempted to make an order from one of the more famous Non-TDF vendors out of Texas. (Rhymes with Mall Channel.) They couldn't take credit cards, and Paypal wouldn't work with them. Their rep suggested I sign up for some of the mobile banking apps like Zelle or CashApp. Even THAT didn't work, and I got frustrated enough to cancel my order.

As for your particular situation with Climax Doll, I haven't had to deal with bank transfers. I agree that it feels pretty sketchy with all the other options that are usually available. I've ordered from them before, but iirc, I was able to use a regular credit card. (Which I know isn't an option for everyone.)

Good luck, and keep us updated. I like their products and would hate to see the banks sink them over dumb puritan policies.

Shibboleth

Post by Shibboleth »

Fckdll wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 12:19 pm Climax doll is absolutely legit. I have a climax doll and it's amazing! You can trust them.
I know of Climax Doll as a manufacturer of dolls sold by middlemen, and a good one at that, but I've never bought anything from them directly. This does ease my concerns though.

Gaijin wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 12:31 pm Earlier this year I attempted to make an order from one of the more famous Non-TDF vendors out of Texas. (Rhymes with Mall Channel.) They couldn't take credit cards, and Paypal wouldn't work with them. Their rep suggested I sign up for some of the mobile banking apps like Zelle or CashApp. Even THAT didn't work, and I got frustrated enough to cancel my order.

As for your particular situation with Climax Doll, I haven't had to deal with bank transfers. I agree that it feels pretty sketchy with all the other options that are usually available. I've ordered from them before, but iirc, I was able to use a regular credit card. (Which I know isn't an option for everyone.)

Good luck, and keep us updated. I like their products and would hate to see the banks sink them over dumb puritan policies.
Yeah, some of the hoops that you have to jump through to buy or sell adult products are insane, just because paypal thinks it's icky, so to speak.
While I do have a card, it seems the climax doll site also takes card payments via paypal, and I have no idea if that works any differently for a frozen account

In the end I found the same product for slightly cheaper on a positively reviewed one of those middleman sites (My Robot Doll), and they take regular card payments, so I just went with that. Less dodgy and I get some protection from my bank if anything goes wrong.

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by manobon »

I've bought Multiple items from Climax-doll in the past few months - I just got the same thing, regarding a recent order

The only reason I wouldn't/maybe won't go through the bank option is because it's a hassle (or, more of a hassle than something like PayPal)

Some vendors on TDF have gone through similar things in the past, so I'm hoping it gets cleared up, but bank-approved transactions may be the future for this vendor

Maxwedge

Post by Maxwedge »

Like manobon above, I have bought several dolls directly from them over the years without issue. If I experienced a hiccup with payment I would just wait until they resolve their PayPal issues. They've always been a good vendor for me.
Aiko 60
Aiko 63 (×2)
Aiko 82
Dollhouse168 80cm
CLM J55
CLM J58 BBW
CLM J60P
CLM 72cm BBW Maria
CLM 100cm D cup Una Kane (w/ Una Carha head)
WM 039 Head
WM 355 Elf Head
WM 432 Head w/ ROS option (disappointing)
WM 100cm D cup Carmelita
WM M cup Torso
Piperdoll 75cm Ariel Torso
Piperdoll 75cm Akira Torso
Piperdoll 80cm Phoebe Elf TPE
Piperdoll 100cm Iris
MRL Torso (small w/penetratable nipples)
MF Easy Move Eyes

toddjy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by toddjy »

Gaijin wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 12:31 pm Earlier this year I attempted to make an order from one of the more famous Non-TDF vendors out of Texas. (Rhymes with Mall Channel.)
You mean the Doll Channel. As far as I know, we can name them. We just can't make it a link.

Also, he's had to move the dolls that kept him off of TDF to another domain, with no links between the two. (He has the link on his YouTube video stream.) Last I heard, he was trying to get approval here.

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

toddjy wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 5:01 pm
Gaijin wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 12:31 pm Earlier this year I attempted to make an order from one of the more famous Non-TDF vendors out of Texas. (Rhymes with Mall Channel.)
You mean the Doll Channel. As far as I know, we can name them. We just can't make it a link.

Also, he's had to move the dolls that kept him off of TDF to another domain, with no links between the two. (He has the link on his YouTube video stream.) Last I heard, he was trying to get approval here.
Yeah, that's who I meant. I didn't know how much we can mention non-TDF vendors here.
He's got so many of "those" dolls that I felt bad even shopping there.

Hot doll reviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: My Harem Tent in My Desert Kingdom 🏜️ 🌵🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🧚‍♂️💃👙🩴👗🌹🧘‍♀️

Post by Hot doll reviews »

Robot doll was the best deal for me smooth as silk.
She’s such a doll :plaidskirt: My November Girl……… Stay Hard and Drive Hard Brothers! - - Thanks for your excellent advice!

INFORMATIONS