www.wmdolls.com

Got Arnold From SpartanLover

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
hot_dirt9114
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Got Arnold From SpartanLover

Post by hot_dirt9114 »

My doll arrived today from SpartanLover with customisations. I got Arnold 2 from Spartan Lover. Excellent customer service overall so far!!!

I was expecting him October 8th but actually got him early (today).

Face : this is better than the pics. I actually brought a buckle because I thought his beard hair may be too long to sleep with but its perfect. He is really cute.
Body: this is MUCH better than the pics. I am a muscled guy myself and blushed a little when putting him together. He certainly is going to motivate me to keep fit!
Hands / feet : they are looking really realistically and move really well.
Flaccid penis: this really looks hot on him. I can't wait to bottom for him lol.
Erect penis : I've not taken them out bag yet (one is thrusting, one is normal). But looking forward to trying once I get used to Arnold.
Skin : the skin is rather smooth I must admit. Probably take 1-2 days getting used to it. As I touch him more I am feeling more at ease with him.
Weight : he is heavy but I was able to move him around with a little push and shove.

My first night sleeping with him! So far so good!

sethjames

Re: Got Arnold From SpartanLover

Post by sethjames »

yay! happy for you! the arnold body is INCREDIBLE. the sculpt is just truly amazing.

powdering him will make his skin feel even more realistic but i’ve gotten used to him so much that i haven’t powdered him as often anymore- and yet he still feels real. when you have clothes on him, he feels even more real!

the weight will get better the more you get used to him. it’s really just the manoeuvre and where to balance him that works for you.

just one advice if you’d like:

for washing him, i would warn not to use a towel or cloth on him as the paint will come off. i know in some forums they say microfibre or even light touches with soft cloth would be ok but not for this body/paint. i have several spots from my first week that resulted into a bit of color loss even when i was gentle. i find that your hands are sufficient enough with cleaning him. and caress, not rub. also if you get any dirt or stain on him, they will come off on their own even if not right away. this body has a sealant that it repels pretty much anything that touches it. so don’t panic with trying to get stain off with a cloth or whatever haha

feel free to dm me if you ever have any questions! it’s nice to have another forum member with the arnold body ☺️

would love to see pics if/when you’re comfortable ☺️
KANU
SpartanLover/Realing: Pheonix head, Arnold body

FOLLOW HIS JOURNEY HERE:
💙 http://instagram.com/kanuthedoll
💙 http://x.com/kanuthedoll (for nudes)
💙 viewtopic.php?t=168537

jeff1313
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by jeff1313 »

Pics?

hot_dirt9114
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by hot_dirt9114 »

Quick update.

He took a few weeks to get used to (especially the weight).

I finally bottomed for him, and it feels amazing. :D

I also got used to moving him (he is still heavy so it takes some energy) for cuddles and things.

The only thing is his fingers are quite fragile, so I have to use glue to mend them, so just got to be careful.

Makopaba
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Makopaba »

Congrats, Arnold’s body is really nice I’m sure you two will be great for eachother. Best of luckkkkk

Turbosi
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Turbosi »

Does he have the articulated fingers? Wondering why they tear.
He is beautiful.

Sup3rstar
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Sup3rstar »

Care to share some pictures with him?

Beyond Range
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Beyond Range »

We have also have the Realing "Arnold" since the beginning of December 2023.
My wife is absolutely thrilled and her libido is clearly awakened. She's really in love with him. I find him very impressive. A visual treat. The weight is really light for a 180cm bloke. The slight smell of chocolate is very stimulating.

But unfortunately there is a lot to criticize.
The electric dildo broke after a few "uses".
The 22cm dildo is getting softer and softer, (losing it's stiffness) so that my wife has more and more difficulties with it.
Despite the smoothly adjusted neck joint, the plate with the thread broke out of the head and I had to repair it with epoxy and fiberglass.
The metal plate is actually only glued to the inner foam.

After just a few days, the left elbow joint was so loose that the forearm could no longer hold its position.
The finger joints are now so loose that he can no longer hold anything in place and the silicone pulls the fingers back into a neutral position.
The fingers are very sensitive and the inner skeleton pokes through from time to time, so that it has to be glued again and again.
The hole where the insert is inserted deforms so that the dildo is not firmly fixed.

Basically a great doll with a lot of flaws. Nevertheless, we are very disappointed with the quality of the details.

- Steff & Nic -
Steff's lovely girls

❤️ Jessys Dollstories → https://jessydoll.de

INFORMATIONS