www.jiusheng-doll.com

What's new at JSD

Jiusheng specializes in providing a wide range of exceptionally realistic dolls of superior quality and remarkable realism. What sets us apart is that our owner is the talented head sculptor responsible for creating heads not only for our own brands but also for other renowned brands. We take pride in offering unique doll customization services. For more information, please visit our website at : www.jiusheng-doll.com
4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: What's new at JSD

Post by 4891d »

jiusheng-doll wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:43 am
bbc3 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:16 am wow wow wow. really hot! would love to see factory photos...what is the current weight on the 160E?
The weight of the 160E silicone body is 38kgs
Many sellers advertise the 160 E model (silicone) at 31 kg.
On the other hand, they announce the 160 D (TPE) at 37 or 38 kg.

Can you clarify this point (because going from 31 to 38kg makes a big difference)?

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

Jugo

Post by Jugo »

4891d wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:50 am
jiusheng-doll wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:43 am
bbc3 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:16 am wow wow wow. really hot! would love to see factory photos...what is the current weight on the 160E?
The weight of the 160E silicone body is 38kgs
Many sellers advertise the 160 E model (silicone) at 31 kg.
On the other hand, they announce the 160 D (TPE) at 37 or 38 kg.

Can you clarify this point (because going from 31 to 38kg makes a big difference)?

I am also interested i this as your webpage states 31 kg for the silicone version.

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

jiusheng-doll wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 9:51 pm silicone bdoy have the standard jelly filled boobs as default.
Yes and this is an industry standard for silicone dolls above B cup (nearly all silicone dolls with C cup or larger come with gel as the default and only availible option). This is a nasty trick that some vendors play on the uninformed; if a vendor is charging for gel breasts or acting as if they are giving you "free" gel breasts as a gift (on C cup or larger breasted doll), then that is confirmation that they are shady and trying to take advantage of you. Sometimes other options are no charge (built into base price) from the manufacturer as well (like soft silicone head etc.). A reputable vendor like Jeff at Booty Call Dolls will be honest and upfront about what is a no charge and what is legitimately an additional cost option.
DC's Suok Eye Candy Thread
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=149257

DC's Laila..Sex Crazed Goth Girl
viewtopic.php?t=160085

DC's Neve..Sweet And Sexy Secretary
viewtopic.php?t=163635

jiusheng-doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by jiusheng-doll »

Boobs of the 160E silicone doll Betty
Attachments
3月19日-_5_.gif
3月19日-_5_.gif (51.57 MiB) Viewed 534 times
Best Regards,
Emma

Email: jiusheng.emma@gmail.com / info@jiusheng-doll.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/jiusheng_doll
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jiushengdolls/
Discord Community: https://discord.gg/cMUZZKGkJd

🍍Stand tall, wear a crown, and be sweet on the inside.🍍

jiusheng-doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by jiusheng-doll »

Started from April 1 (new orders since April 1) , we have below upgrades:

1. when choose a silicone head, the default is hard silicone type.

2. when choose a soft silicone head, the default is with built-in tongue and the oral access for sex.

3. when choose a silicone body, two options for the feet: non-standing feet and standing feet without bolts (so called hard feet).

4. when choose a tpe body, two options for the feet: non-standing feet and standing feet with bolts.

5. when choose the moaning option, it upgrades to 5-point tactile vocalization external device. The points are breasts, vagina, inner thighs. Can switch languages among Chinese, English and Japanese.
Best Regards,
Emma

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Good GIF. That body looks fun to grope. :fire:
Next to this very successful version, a version with B/C breasts would be a good complement; I think it would go well with the shape of the rest of the body.

By the way, what about the question of whether it weighs? 31 kg (as indicated on your site and among the sellers) or 38 kg (as you wrote a little above in the thread) ?
Is this big difference due to a communication error, or are there options that would significantly change the weight (like softness options for example)?
As weight is a very important criterion for choosing and appreciating a doll, the more precise and detailed the information, the better it will be for customers to choose the best one according to their tastes and their physical possibilities, and therefore so that they are then satisfied with their purchase.

jiusheng-doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by jiusheng-doll »

4891d wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:47 am
Good GIF. That body looks fun to grope. :fire:
Next to this very successful version, a version with B/C breasts would be a good complement; I think it would go well with the shape of the rest of the body.

By the way, what about the question of whether it weighs? 31 kg (as indicated on your site and among the sellers) or 38 kg (as you wrote a little above in the thread) ?
Is this big difference due to a communication error, or are there options that would significantly change the weight (like softness options for example)?
As weight is a very important criterion for choosing and appreciating a doll, the more precise and detailed the information, the better it will be for customers to choose the best one according to their tastes and their physical possibilities, and therefore so that they are then satisfied with their purchase.

The whole silicone doll is around 42kg with the jelly filled breasts and jelly filled butt.
Sorry we shall upgrade the weight on our website. thank you for pointing out the mistake.
Best Regards,
Emma

Meschler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Meschler »

Oha, thats a huge diference between 32, 38 and 42 kg. What a bummer. I was almost ready to pull the trigger and placing my Order for an Lilly-ros 160e but 42 kg will rule her out, unfortunately. I can handle something around 30-35 kg, but more will hurt my back and so it seams a no-Go for me…..
Ans Plans for Weight reduction in the Future? Irontech and starperry have lately achieved Great steps in that direction.

Thank you and keep up your Great work
Meschler is owned by the lovely Shiela

Die Hoffnung stirbt zuletzt
-Hope dies last-

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

Meschler wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:30 am Ans Plans for Weight reduction in the Future? Irontech and starperry have lately achieved Great steps in that direction.
They also have quality issues (some severe) that non weight reduced dolls don't have (like legs that spring out straight when attempting to pose legs bent etc.). Weight reduction sounds good until you realize there are serious and real compromises that must be made.

viewtopic.php?t=160085

viewtopic.php?t=163635

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

DollCommander wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:57 pm
Meschler wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:30 am Ans Plans for Weight reduction in the Future? Irontech and starperry have lately achieved Great steps in that direction.
They also have quality issues (some severe) that non weight reduced dolls don't have (like legs that spring out straight when attempting to pose legs bent etc.). Weight reduction sounds good until you realize there are serious and real compromises that must be made.
There are now many brands that use weight reduction. Some in an extreme way (dolls of 163 cm with realistic measurements at 25 kg) others in a more moderate way (realistic dolls of 170 cm at 37 kg, realistic dolls of 175 cm at 40 kg). Overall today it seems well controlled, even if it entails some compromises.

I am quite surprised at the weight announced for this 160 E, especially because Jiusheng has a 168 cm model at 33 kg (and this weight was confirmed by an owner). That's why I'm wondering if 42 kg might be the total shipping weight (which also includes the head, some accessories and packaging) rather than the net body weight. I have already seen this confusion between shipping weight and net weight with another manufacturer; this is what could explain the difference of 11 kg between what is announced on the site and what is announced in this thread for this 160 E.

lover1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by lover1 »

I am quite surprised at the weight announced for this 160 E, especially because Jiusheng has a 168 cm model at 33 kg (and this weight was confirmed by an owner).
Can I see the proof anywhere :idea: :?:
I will probably buy 168C with Lily head than.
I would say the optimal is my current WM doll 157b with weight aroung 28 kg :)
The beautiful 148b body should be scalled to 157b and than we would have weight less than 33 kg and body easy to travel with :!: ;)
With body 168C would not be easy to play in my car
No Faceapp please. I want to see dolls, not artificial smiles.

Bodies: WM 166C tan, WM 163C tan
Heads: YL Allura 193, YL 315, WM 336
Looking for great asian kisser face.

Meschler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Meschler »

I am quite surprised at the weight announced for this 160 E, especially because Jiusheng has a 168 cm model at 33 kg (and this weight was confirmed by an owner). That's why I'm wondering if 42 kg might be the total shipping weight (which also includes the head, some accessories and packaging) rather than the net body weight. I have already seen this confusion between shipping weight and net weight with another manufacturer; this is what could explain the difference of 11 kg between what is announced on the site and what is announced in this thread for this 160 E.
Yeah, would be possible that their is a missunderstanding between Body weight and Shipping Weight (Fingers crossed). I mean JSD has some of the best Bodys in biz, at least in my opinion, and so it would be a Shame They Fall behind because of the Weight of their Dolls…..

Anybody here who can confirme the exact Weight of the 160e with and without Head?
Thank you very much.
Meschler is owned by the lovely Shiela

Die Hoffnung stirbt zuletzt
-Hope dies last-

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

4891d wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:03 pm
There are now many brands that use weight reduction. Some in an extreme way (dolls of 163 cm with realistic measurements at 25 kg) others in a more moderate way (realistic dolls of 170 cm at 37 kg, realistic dolls of 175 cm at 40 kg). Overall today it seems well controlled, even if it entails some compromises.
Sure, some do it in different ways..all are compromises to regular weight/non weight reduced dolls in multiple areas other than weight. In other words, weight is the only advantage; but with that one advantage, comes many disadvantages compared to regular weight/non weight reduced dolls.

The least problematic method (in regards to quality) is to just reduce measurements/dimensions (super thin arms/legs/little to no ass etc.). The compromise being very hard to clothe with off the shelf clothing, unrealisticly thin limb aesthetics and of course little to no ass and heads that appear oversized in comparison to the body. These dolls (Ta*u for example) are inherently light (rather than weight reduced versions of existing regular weight/non weight reduced dolls) and are manufactured using the same methods (foam to silicone ratios) as regular weight/non weight reduced dolls (just with less foam and silicone due to reduced measurements/dimensions).

The most problematic being actual reduced weight versions of existing full size/regular weight/non weight reduced dolls. Higher foam to silicone ratios create many quality issues; including unsightly skin shifting, bunching, sagging, twisting, folding and air pockets/bubbles/voids. The cause is the silicone "skin" delaminating from the core and shifting independently of the foam core. Silicone is non stick by nature and will only bond optimally to itself (silicone) when cured together (at the same time with silicone), so it is no surprise that silicone will not bond with foam, but instead "float" atop it. Most (if not all) currently availible regular weight/non weight reduced silicone dolls have some amount of foam (including the JS doll in question and the heaviest silicone dolls you can find) and yes silicone "skin" delamination from the foam core does happen just as frequently; the difference is in the foam to silicone ratio, the effects are much less pronounced because there is much more silicone present ("skin" is much thicker).

I have noticed that many people express interest in weight reduced dolls, but not many talk about and/or post photos of ones that they actually own. I have a funny feeling that this is due to the nearly gaurenteed quality issues that are known to occur in weight reduced (not light by design) dolls. Those who have spent $2K plus thinking they were getting the same quality, feel, aesthetics etc. just with lower weight, likely found themselves getting a reality check and it is a hard pill to swallow. Seeing the photos below, it is not hard to understand why..

Some weight reduced dolls..

From manufacturer promo sets late 2023/early 2024. Being promo shots, you must assume that this represents their best.
PPD-Jennie-150F-SLC-2312171128_3~2.jpg
PPD-Jennie-150F-SLC-2312171128_3~2.jpg (26.26 KiB) Viewed 355 times
PPD-Jennie-150F-SLC-2312171128_2~2.jpg
PPD-Jennie-150F-SLC-2312171128_2~2.jpg (67.72 KiB) Viewed 355 times
From another manufacturer's (one of if not the most experienced in weight reduced offerings) promo sets late 2023/early 2024. Being promo shots, you must assume that this represents their best.
58fdf58d9e7f82fd264cedf8f164ecb93436a20a_2_640x1000~4.jpeg
58fdf58d9e7f82fd264cedf8f164ecb93436a20a_2_640x1000~4.jpeg (38.19 KiB) Viewed 355 times
a7c09968f75480331405e3f4b91e3ae1b6302859_2_1380x920~3.jpeg
a7c09968f75480331405e3f4b91e3ae1b6302859_2_1380x920~3.jpeg (91.08 KiB) Viewed 355 times
Same manufacturer, factory photo of brand new doll.
file-135~2.jpg
file-135~2.jpg (89.5 KiB) Viewed 355 times

Owner photos. Owner say's became worse than this with time.
file-136~2.jpg
file-136~2.jpg (6.08 KiB) Viewed 355 times
file-137~2.jpg
file-137~2.jpg (37.61 KiB) Viewed 355 times

Brand new weight reduced model.
84558109d9e3d244d173cb9e66b79887-2210212979.jpg
84558109d9e3d244d173cb9e66b79887-2210212979.jpg (273.14 KiB) Viewed 353 times

And this is only one of multiple quality issues to be expected from all dolls using increased foam to silicone ratios (basically all "weight reduced"/light by design full sized dolls).

As good as lighter weight sounds, reduced weight dolls imo should only be considered by those with very specific and special needs where weight is the priority over everything else.

viewtopic.php?t=160085

viewtopic.php?t=163635

magnussam

Post by magnussam »

I am totally NOT a fan of weight reduction even if it is done well (having owned 3 weight reduced dolls now, two in TPE, another in silicone, only one turned out good in terms of sexual function (my D4E 155f TPE weight reduced)).

My next doll will definitely NOT be weight reduced (hence my preference for the JSD 155F in TPE, a reasonable 72 lbs seems ok to me, I feel that shorter dolls are easier to handle even if they are heavy).

I also find it helpful to look at vendors that sell imperfect/factory defect new dolls. This give you an idea of the QC of certain brands of dolls (check out sexdollcanada, and thedollchannel). I tend to avoid the specific dolls that seems to crop up in their discounted factory defect section regularly. Having said that if those dolls go on sale for a ridiculous discount and that damage is not huge then who can resist a sale????!!!!

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

magnussam wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:48 am I am totally NOT a fan of weight reduction even if it is done well (having owned 3 weight reduced dolls now, two in TPE, another in silicone, only one turned out good in terms of sexual function (my D4E 155f TPE weight reduced)).
Weight reduction or new design dolls made with extreme foam to silicone ratios for light weight, should be an option NOT a standard imo; otherwise ALL dolls will have these unavoidable quality issues. The first doll in the photos I posted is a new design doll using the extreme foam to silicone ratio method, that doll is unavailible in traditional regular weight form; in other words it is impossible to purchase without the unsightly quality issues pictured..a shame..scratch that one off the list.

I will never buy a weight reduced (or new design using extreme foam to silicone ratio) doll, I will either deal with the weight or settle on a doll that is manageable without the need for these manufacturing methods and their inherent quality compromises.
magnussam wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:48 amI also find it helpful to look at vendors that sell imperfect/factory defect new dolls. This give you an idea of the QC of certain brands of dolls (check out sexdollcanada, and thedollchannel). I tend to avoid the specific dolls that seems to crop up in their discounted factory defect section regularly. Having said that if those dolls go on sale for a ridiculous discount and that damage is not huge then who can resist a sale????!!!!
Good point, also used doll postings and used doll vendor sites.

viewtopic.php?t=160085

viewtopic.php?t=163635

INFORMATIONS