Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

hey they were right "bald is beautiful !!, nice !! :D

Adollguy1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Adollguy1 »

its my project to put a fleshlight into her crotch.

technoguy
Ex-Member

Post by technoguy »

Adollguy...

Certainly looks do-able. However, what will support the insert once it is implanted? I guess something can be worked out.

Next problem I see is the angle of the legs. You might be able to install the Fleshlight, BUT will YOU be able to fit between those thighs to use it?

technoguy

whocaresnotme

Post by whocaresnotme »

ebay always has a ton of mannequins that look fantastic. There are a number of ebay merchants that sell mannequins with large breasts in various positions, that look really hot. I suppose you could use of these mannequins to make a mold, to build your own doll.

Bobay
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Bobay »

This looks like a great one to modify. The spread of the legs looks like it leaves enough room for the insert, which is the main issue with mannequins. If one can have sex with a real woman with closed legs (piece of cake), then this should be workable. It might be good to set up the frame that holds the insert so that its angle is adjustable. That way you could experiment with sexing her before committing to a permanent positioning.

I have imagined a tube container inside that is affixed via srews from the outside. You could use stacks of washers inside to change the angle of the tube container. The fleshlight or putty or pubic hair could hide the screws.

If you go forward with this I am eager to see your progress. This kind of project has always interested me. I found mannequins to be hot since my boyhood.

Adollguy1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Adollguy1 »

OK I have the mannequin right now. The company sent me a Pink one!!
I will be using a fleshlight for the you know what

RainLover
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RainLover »

That's hot! :)

Adollguy1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Adollguy1 »

I have just realize that frontal sex is impossible. But her ass is superjuicy and
easy to fuck her from behind while standing up.

Adollguy1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Adollguy1 »

yes the mannequin is hard and unweilding. but I found this one on ebay for 164 dollars shipped. You cannot beat that price ever. You will need to shorten a fleshlight case by 2 inches so it will fit inside the hip area. you can do this by melting the case and pushing it in. don't cut the fleshlight case because the suction is what makes the feeling realistic.

RainLover
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RainLover »

What's the weight like? Is it awkward to move around? How fragile does it seem to be, like when you drilled the hole for the insert?

Adollguy1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Adollguy1 »

it weights less than 20 lbs. When i drilled the holes it was very smooth but you need to aim the hole saw correctly. it is important to glue the big parts or else it will flop around.

rodneydangerfield
Ex-Member

pretty mannequin

Post by rodneydangerfield »

now that is a cute doll! we need the doll companies to make some more highly detialed, poseable and sexually functional models that rival these big breasted mannequins.

rodney

Tazzdoll

Post by Tazzdoll »

Hay Adollguy1,

Looks like a good project, I had a mannequin a while back but let it go. Man was I stupid to do that. That was one of those things you later ask yourself," What the hell were you thinking?", after you complete your project get her into something sexy and post the pictures. Looking good so far!!!! 8O 8O :D

TAZZ

INFORMATIONS