Starpery.com

Safe to keep doll in bed?

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
bimbobasher69

Re: Safe to keep doll in bed?

Post by bimbobasher69 »

Treepusher wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:47 am Heck no, it’s not safe. Any thought you might have had about sleeping goes right out the window.

She’s there and she’s beautiful, begging to be touched, fondled. You can’t stop a kiss or two or ten. Her skin feels wonderful and she smells good. Her breasts are irresistible. You want to hop aboard, knowing full well you need to sleep. Sorry, you’re not going to sleep.

If you somehow manage to ignore your most basic impulse, you’ll just lie there, arguing with yourself, unsettled. And you can’t help reaching for her again. Just a quick squeeze, you think. Nope, there’s no such thing.

You’re doomed. No sleep again.

So no, dolls aren’t safe at all. Maybe standing against a wall in another room, but not in bed.
ROFL :lol:
Fuck my life, i guess i'll have to go sleepless when she's in my bed then :whistle: :whistle:

dave7311
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by dave7311 »

:shocked!:

I posted this info last year, but few folks read it.
:evidence: https://www.starpery.com/blog/instructi ... d-doll-28/

My MYRA is always in bed (unless it is laundry day & she sits in her wheelchair for a day or two)

dave7311 :angel:

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Doll Advocate »

Barbarous wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 7:58 pm Although, when in bed with one of these sweethearts I may stain the sheets myself.
That's a different kind of oil! 🤭

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Doll Advocate »

No doll relationship is whole without sleeping together.
It's not required but highly encouraged.

mossberg456
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by mossberg456 »

Treepusher wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:47 am Heck no, it’s not safe. Any thought you might have had about sleeping goes right out the window.

She’s there and she’s beautiful, begging to be touched, fondled. You can’t stop a kiss or two or ten. Her skin feels wonderful and she smells good. Her breasts are irresistible. You want to hop aboard, knowing full well you need to sleep. Sorry, you’re not going to sleep.

If you somehow manage to ignore your most basic impulse, you’ll just lie there, arguing with yourself, unsettled. And you can’t help reaching for her again. Just a quick squeeze, you think. Nope, there’s no such thing.

So no, dolls aren’t safe at all. Maybe standing against a wall in another room, but not in bed.
Hah ha! This was great. Thanks for the laugh. In all seriousness though, you have a point. I have tried sleeping with my doll. The main issue I have is she is pretty cold. While kind of nice at first, I tend to wake up pretty cold with her next to me.

stewed
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by stewed »

When I first brought my Vanesa home, I cleared a corner in my bedroom for her to stand and look pretty in, but it wasn't long before she moved into my bed permanently. Before she arrived I did not forsee how much I would come to appreciate just sleeping next to her, with my arms wrapped around her and my face buried into her hair. I don't think I have ever slept this well. :sleeping: She doesn't stay in the same position for many days in a row though. Sometimes we spoon, sometimes we lay facing eachother (her breasts pressing against my chest is an awesome feeling :multi: and it's also a great way of warming up her breasts), sometimes she lays on her back. She's got a gel butt and I haven't noticed any damage to it so far (and it gets a thorough hands-on inspection every day :whistle: ).

Vanesa is silicone, which also tends to "sweat", but I haven't noticed any staining. I have also changed to white sheets and duvet covers to avoid her getting stained as well.

Davidh
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Davidh »

Birdie Flyhigh wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 3:44 pm
Davidh wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 2:41 pm Yep it's safe to keep your doll in bed overnight. They do transfer a bit of oil to the sheets but just toss them in the washing machine 👍
The sheets that is, not the doll. Lol
😄😄😄
My Girls:
Ciara 158 H Irontech
Eunji 159 D Irontech
Eva 162 E WM
Raffaella 174 G WM
Robyn 160 L Siliko Doll
Nicole 166 D Irontech

Where they're at:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=133035

Rollo62

Post by Rollo62 »

There's a method from keeping her getting cold. My doll is always in my bed. In the evening I warm her up with a heating blanket, and during the night I keep her under the same blanket as myself and my body next to her's. So she stays warm and is nice to the touch, even in the morning.
mossberg456 wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 2:00 pm

Hah ha! This was great. Thanks for the laugh. In all seriousness though, you have a point. I have tried sleeping with my doll. The main issue I have is she is pretty cold. While kind of nice at first, I tend to wake up pretty cold with her next to me.

Satisdix

Post by Satisdix »

I rotate my girls, and they sleep on the blankets they had in their boxes.
I did a fun photo shoot with a TPE and a silicone, left them in bed over night, and the next day, the TPE looked like she peed and came all over the sheet. The silicone, nope.

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

It is safe to keep your doll in bed but I would advice you to keep her on fleece blanket while she is on bed. Cotton sheet may drain oils out of her skin making it more dry and I do not think that is good for her skin. Fleece blanket is plastic material and does not draw oil out of dolls skin.

Cheers!

Sili

INFORMATIONS