https://mywonderdoll.com/

3 New Irontech Silicone Dolls

We are an authorized vendor for big brands like WM, Irontech, Starpery, Zelex, SE, etc. We provide FREE & Discreet Shipping, strict quality inspection, and considerate customer service to our beloved customers. Our goal is to allow you to enjoy the unprecedented sexual experience with your Sex Doll!
Wonder Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

3 New Irontech Silicone Dolls

Post by Wonder Doll »

Hey Doll Lovers,

Irontech just released 3 new full silicone dolls!

Click Here To Check Them Out
Click Here To Check Them Out
We are an authorized vendor for big brands like WM, Irontech, Starpery, Zelex, SE, etc. We provide FREE & Discreet Shipping, strict quality inspection, and considerate customer service to our beloved customers. Our goal is to allow you to enjoy an unprecedented sexual experience with your Sex Doll!

Most Popular Brands
👇👇👇

WM Dolls
Irontech Doll
Starpery Doll
Zelex Doll
SE Doll

Contact Us: info@mywonderdoll.com

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: 3 New Irontech Silicone Dolls

Post by bbc3 »

163cm silicone is a nice recent body. I liked the first one with "Flora" head and the wilderness hunter theme. But it's a little bit heavy. The new169cm is also nice and is lighter so I would go with that one overall.

Wonder Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: 3 New Irontech Silicone Dolls

Post by Wonder Doll »

bbc3 wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 2:09 am 163cm silicone is a nice recent body. I liked the first one with "Flora" head and the wilderness hunter theme. But it's a little bit heavy. The new169cm is also nice and is lighter so I would go with that one overall.
Your review will help many doll lovers! :multi:
We are an authorized vendor for big brands like WM, Irontech, Starpery, Zelex, SE, etc. We provide FREE & Discreet Shipping, strict quality inspection, and considerate customer service to our beloved customers. Our goal is to allow you to enjoy an unprecedented sexual experience with your Sex Doll!

Most Popular Brands
👇👇👇

WM Dolls
Irontech Doll
Starpery Doll
Zelex Doll
SE Doll

Contact Us: info@mywonderdoll.com

INFORMATIONS