Kimmi Luv - replacement - like no way

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Kimmi Luv - replacement - like no way

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

What, how is that possible - Kimmi being replaced - nonsense/ impossible - :mrgreen:

I know many of us in the inflata gang can not believe there can be a possible replacement for sweet Kimmi

However, some time in 2022 I did in fact order a Kimmi replacement from Love & Vibes of France and her name is Hailey

Hailey comes in both standing and sitting versions - obviously Hailey..... has a different name depending on which L& V site you choose
In France her name is "Marion" -

Typical of the whole L& V line Hailey is very pretty - being a blonde bombshell - she has many advantages :angel:

Being made by Daio Shi....... Hailey is very much a standard L& V type air babe..... Her hair is however way better than others :angel:

I know no one air babe can ever replace Kimmi Luv, however this Daio Shi competitor has many good things to look at 8O

Most important is that this doll is available today...... unlike Kimmi which is rather rare and in her original form with the built in TPE inserts - impossible

Ok, I know most do not even read these posts and instead only look at the pictures..... However Hailey besides her great looks is also a great Sex doll - yup she is also well built and excellent for the purpose designed :mrgreen:

So if your looking for a "Kimmi Luv" and keep coming up to "item no longer available"....... Look no further than to Love & Vibes with "Hailey/ Marion"

Stay inflated
Attachments
Haley. 03 - Copy.jpg
Haley. 03 - Copy.jpg (275.48 KiB) Viewed 2249 times
Haley. 02 - Copy.jpg
Haley. 02 - Copy.jpg (240.43 KiB) Viewed 2249 times
Haley.05 - Copy.jpg
Haley.05 - Copy.jpg (216.2 KiB) Viewed 2249 times
Haley.04 - Copy.jpg
Haley.04 - Copy.jpg (302.55 KiB) Viewed 2249 times

swanseapaul

Re: Kimmi Luv - replacement - like no way

Post by swanseapaul »

That's one bouncy looking ass 😁

rubbersheep

Post by rubbersheep »

Hey ,,
Wow great ass!,
are the inserts fixed ? Tpe or silocone?
I've had a girl with fixed tpe insert the had the body fail from the plastic going ridged just a bit worried about that happening again

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

DS17_DS20.png
DS17_DS20.png (306.12 KiB) Viewed 2134 times
APRIL_2019.png
APRIL_2019.png (293.63 KiB) Viewed 2125 times
DS8059_11.jpg
DS8059_11.jpg (56.12 KiB) Viewed 2125 times
I can trace Hayley/Marion back to 2019 on the LOVE AND VIBES store. Taylor/Melanie, a non-plastic hands/feet version dates way back to Summer 2014 on the French LOVE AND VIBES site. Marlene and Layna think Hayley is a DS8059

Great photos yorktown.
Describing my airbabe in the style of Obi-Wan Kenobi; "She's more patch now than doll, twisted and crumpled."
Scammer switching my doll in the style of Darth Vader; "I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further."
Discussing my dolls in the style of Alien... Woman; "You admire them." Me; "I admire their purity."
Tagline in the style of Robocop; "PART WOMAN, PART FANTASY, ALL DOLL!"

Dolls Alive! -
Marlene And Layna Ch. マーリーン レーナ

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

rubbersheep wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 4:30 pm are the inserts fixed ? Tpe or silocone?
I've had a girl with fixed tpe insert the had the body fail from the plastic going ridged just a bit worried about that happening again
Those inserts are standard DiaoShi, bonded in place (fixed), floating inside a sealed pocket of thick vinyl. They are not silicone, "TPR Soft Touch" to quote LOVE AND VIBES. ThermoPlastic Rubber.

I've attached photos to show their scale and more detail. The clear removable insert is also a DiaoShi and I can confirm that the vinyl pocket of the 30-month-old doll it belongs to is in good condition. Those pink inserts are four years old and still very much alive. The doll those pink inserts were ripped from died because of an ankle tear due to poor care on my part :roll:

02 - INSERTS.png
02 - INSERTS.png (715.61 KiB) Viewed 2116 times
03 - INSERTS.png
03 - INSERTS.png (747.23 KiB) Viewed 2116 times
Describing my airbabe in the style of Obi-Wan Kenobi; "She's more patch now than doll, twisted and crumpled."
Scammer switching my doll in the style of Darth Vader; "I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further."
Discussing my dolls in the style of Alien... Woman; "You admire them." Me; "I admire their purity."
Tagline in the style of Robocop; "PART WOMAN, PART FANTASY, ALL DOLL!"

Dolls Alive! -
Marlene And Layna Ch. マーリーン レーナ

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Great stuff guys - you are all the greatest :thumbs_up:

To RS - yup like all Daio Shi made inflata babes - those inserts are TPR/ TPE - so keep them from touching other vinyl items as they will over time cause damage especially on the very thin vinyl skin - :!:

To E2020 - Whoa great catch - that is awesome :thumbs_up:

To SSP - yup these Daio Shi inflata princesses have plenty of booty to go around - :mrgreen:

I noticed last year when going thru their site {L&V} - and thought wow {Hailey/ Haley/ Marion}- she would be an awesome Kimmi replacement - as my Kimmi finally went to inflata doll heaven and she had been purchased thru Amazon.uk - as she was shipped via a "ship" from Jolly ole England - took like weeks for her to arrive and when she arrived the small plastic bottle for the powder had broke open from the sea state in a trip during winter - the North Atlantic ain't no joke in winter - so when I got Kimmi her face was pure white from the powder spilled allover her :lol: - she got her sea legs' though :angel:

I had actually expected a petition to be signed & crafted by G218 - against me - for even thinking of replacing Kimmi doll by any other inflata babe :whistle: :thumbs_up:

Kimmi is an incredible doll for sure - and the original versions were outstanding with the built in insert :thumbs_up:

Stay inflated

ps, teaser picture inserted for a doll versus doll :P
Attachments
Hailey vs Kimmi. 01 - Copy.jpg
Hailey vs Kimmi. 01 - Copy.jpg (231.49 KiB) Viewed 2035 times

TheBatman

Post by TheBatman »

While the Kimmi face is prettier than the Hayley face, I found the Hayley doll to be much better than Kimmi. I love the seated position.

edit-original_136c0f17-72b4-498b-bda9-bdd3e85534d4_IMG_20220219_225706217.jpg
edit-original_136c0f17-72b4-498b-bda9-bdd3e85534d4_IMG_20220219_225706217.jpg (33.79 KiB) Viewed 2031 times

Stay hard,
Batman

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Great to see you back in action - "TheBatman" - :angel:

Missed you big time - :thumbs_up:

I remember when you got your Haley twins, I sent my order right around the same time - 8)

They are awesome - but yeah the sitting version is the better of the two :evidence:

Stay inflated

genesis218
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by genesis218 »

You’re right Yorktown it would be sacrilegious for me to consider any other air babe other than an old school Kimmi. Thank God I have two beautiful Kimmi’s which are always inflated and an original Kimmi still in the box on reserve. After seam modifications to my girls they last for years, so at 67 years old hopefully all three of them may out live me or maybe by then hopefully there will be a light weight silicone skinned foam doll on the market. The best thing about Kimmi is they look great with no cloths on at all where Dario Shi dolls need to be clothed to look good but who cares once they are in bed with you.
Attachments
IMG_1474.jpeg
IMG_1474.jpeg (1.32 MiB) Viewed 1785 times

swanseapaul

Post by swanseapaul »

My latest Kimi had a separate insert, bit of a wrestling match to get it fitted (deflate a bit) but worth it.

tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubbienine »

wOW, What a nice protruding ass on the standing model. Does the sitting model have the same ass? That would be heaven!

TheBatman

Post by TheBatman »

Yes, the sitting model also has a great ass.

It's also very versatile for actual use.

I've since gotten away from using dolls, but I may get back to it someday. While they can be really hot, I find they also can distract from watching the appropriate videos.

See, isn't this distracting?
full size.jpg
full size.jpg (44.04 KiB) Viewed 1560 times

Zlamvam
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Zlamvam »

Nice one, yes. But that model is getting very old these days. Time for replacement.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

I very much agree G218 - :thumbs_up:

As I have mentioned before, when you find the right "Air Babe" - buy another because when they are gone, they are gone; & getting a replacement become very complex

Hi - "Zlamvam" - Both these inflata babes were deigned some time ago - However the Diao Shi basic design has been improved upon constantly - compared to where they were say ten years ago they have improved a lot

However Kimmi was made by NMC/ NANMA -CONBO and they ceased making inflatable sex dolls - so hopefully the molds to make these wonderful air dolls won't be lost forever - but don't hold your breathe

Stay inflated

Kimmi Lovecok
Doll
Doll

Post by Kimmi Lovecok »

⬜⬜⬜Maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea
to add this girl to the poster of All Kimmi Girls.. :idea:

⬜⬜⬜..Just to move her away inside the poster,
spatially one or two spaces away and add her
as a Replacement Girl or to ⌛wait a little longer,
it's very possible that some other